Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-04-2013, 07:54 PM #1
resistance16

quick question

I understand I am new to this sight but have been a paid member of mcarterbrown.com for a long time and have nothing but positive feedback. I was just talking to someone on here about a trade. We agreed on anything till he wanted me to ship and when he got my stuff he would ship his. I said I wouldn't do this because I had been burned in the past but would gladly ship at the same time or do a third party trade. He got mad called me a newb and said that i am now on the time waster's list. What is he talking about?

Is fuath liom a bheith ina chomhalta de na náisiúin ach is é seo an t-aon bhealach is féidir liom a fháil amach faoi imeachtaí áitiúla.
resistance16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2013, 10:32 PM #2
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

Annual Supporting Member
jmorisaki is BST Legit
jmorisaki donated to help Peyton Trent
jmorisaki supports Team VICIOUS
jmorisaki is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
jmorisaki is Immortal
Welcome

The feedback system is a great way to validate a user's credibility but it is not fool proof. The only way to be entirely safe is to use a 3rd party trade option (a moderator is the middle man).

Your best bet is to ensure you have exchanged all contact information, including: name, address and phone number. It's a great idea to have a phone call to finalize all details and to be sure the number is working.

Be very clear about the details of the trade: condition, what comes with it, etc.

Communication is KEY.
jmorisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:20 PM #3
resistance16

Thank you. I understand the feedback as mcarterbrown.com uses it also. I've done lots of dealings on there and have been an ASM on that sight for a while but I'm still getting use to PBN. what i was wondering about mostly was the "time waster" list. Am I now not going to be able to deal with anyone because of this 1 thing?

Is fuath liom a bheith ina chomhalta de na náisiúin ach is é seo an t-aon bhealach is féidir liom a fháil amach faoi imeachtaí áitiúla.
resistance16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:06 AM #4
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is playing at Living Legends VII
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
Just a name the person created, nothing official.
msonic is offline   Reply With Quote