Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-04-2013, 08:54 PM #1
resistance16

quick question

I understand I am new to this sight but have been a paid member of mcarterbrown.com for a long time and have nothing but positive feedback. I was just talking to someone on here about a trade. We agreed on anything till he wanted me to ship and when he got my stuff he would ship his. I said I wouldn't do this because I had been burned in the past but would gladly ship at the same time or do a third party trade. He got mad called me a newb and said that i am now on the time waster's list. What is he talking about?

Is fuath liom a bheith ina chomhalta de na náisiúin ach is é seo an t-aon bhealach is féidir liom a fháil amach faoi imeachtaí áitiúla.
resistance16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2013, 11:32 PM #2
jmorisaki
B/S/T MOD

Annual Supporting Member
jmorisaki is a Mega Moderator
jmorisaki is BST Legit
jmorisaki supports Team VICIOUS
Welcome

The feedback system is a great way to validate a user's credibility but it is not fool proof. The only way to be entirely safe is to use a 3rd party trade option (a moderator is the middle man).

Your best bet is to ensure you have exchanged all contact information, including: name, address and phone number. It's a great idea to have a phone call to finalize all details and to be sure the number is working.

Be very clear about the details of the trade: condition, what comes with it, etc.

Communication is KEY.
jmorisaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:20 AM #3
resistance16

Thank you. I understand the feedback as mcarterbrown.com uses it also. I've done lots of dealings on there and have been an ASM on that sight for a while but I'm still getting use to PBN. what i was wondering about mostly was the "time waster" list. Am I now not going to be able to deal with anyone because of this 1 thing?

Is fuath liom a bheith ina chomhalta de na náisiúin ach is é seo an t-aon bhealach is féidir liom a fháil amach faoi imeachtaí áitiúla.
resistance16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:06 AM #4
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
Just a name the person created, nothing official.
msonic is offline   Reply With Quote