Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-14-2004, 09:56 PM #1
jawpaul
Not so Deep Thoughts

has been a member for 10 years
Updates!

Well I was inspired tonight and updated my post majorly in the FAQ thread the old one had some misleading and no longer current information. Some of the stuff in it now might be bad to. I wrote it so you never know.

Anyways I have owned my Sentinel TS for what now like over a month I think. Most wait all of that time it has been in the Shop and no its not broken. When I bought it I left it up there till that Weekend when I was going to play which is what I did, then I cleaned it that day at the shop after I played, and I left it there to get the Trigger tapped for a set screw. Well the Set Screw got done after waiting for Wes (local airsmith) to get a new vice for the drill press. Wes even set up and loc-tited the trigger very nicely for me. It stayed at the shop for a few weeks after that till I was able to pick it up Yesterday.

The shorter trigger pull feels great and yes the safety does still work. I put in a new lighter trigger spring yesterday to lighten it up just a touch.

As nice as the Houge Grips are I want some Dye sticky 3's on this thing. I think Red would look best with the Sunburst. What do you all think? Speaking of Upgrades so far I have removed the Stock Drop & Bottomline and replaced them with an ACI buller bottomline adapter (very tight and nice one of the better bottomlines out there), I have switched over to a black CP macro line kit with an Angel macroline fitting on the V/A. Looks nice but a pain to install or remove. I am getting the Low Presure Valve pin soon, and I will be using a Black Long CP Grip reg with guage ports and a Dye Mini Guage to regulate things down. I am also planning on upgrading the ball detents to Red or Black CP detents. I am thinking the red will reall set things off and show it off right. Thoughts?

This thing looks way better than My B2k with my current setup and CP reg on it. I will have pics as soon as my friend returns my battery charger.

Please tell me what you think.
Black Dye Sticky 3 Grips
Black Evolution 2 Z-board inside
Crossfire 45/45 HP
AM Sentinel TS Sunburst
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement