Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 07:23 AM #22
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAnon View Post
Oh but wait....no one was complaining when Westboro Baptist Church was the target for wanting to picket at the funerals at Sandy Brook Elementary.
I have always call them punks. I also hadn't heard about the WBC wanting to picket nor Anon thinking their rights are more important than the WBC's.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts

Last edited by barrel roll : 02-05-2013 at 07:26 AM.
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2013, 08:56 AM #23
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
I also hadn't heard about Anon thinking their rights are more important than the WBC's.
drama queen much?
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:58 AM #24
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
It was a small jab. Tiny one. Itty bitty.

But they do make a habit of thinking their speech is more important than other's, and like to silence people they don't agree with... with their petty denial of service attacks.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:26 AM #25
MisterAnon
 
 
MisterAnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
I I also hadn't heard about the WBC wanting to picket nor Anon thinking their rights are more important than the WBC's.
It was about the families rights to have a peaceful time to mourn and not have some crazed idiots protesting something they had no business in. But it sounds like you are ok with a group saying " God's will was executed" when the shooter killed those kids. What would you of done if you had to bury your young on and had these people praising "God" for it? Bet you would want to silence them as well.
MisterAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:31 AM #26
$h@key J0nEZ
Southern By The
 
$h@key J0nEZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Grace Of GOD
If George Washington was alive today I bet he'd support Anonymous.
__________________

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so.” - Ronald Reagan

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." - Alexander Hamilton
$h@key J0nEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:44 AM #27
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAnon View Post
It was about the families rights to have a peaceful time to mourn and not have some crazed idiots protesting something they had no business in. ...
Lets play a little game. Show me where that right is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAnon View Post
...it sounds like you are ok with a group saying " God's will was executed" when the shooter killed those kids. ...
I don't agree with it, but.. how does that quote go? I will support to the death their right to say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAnon View Post
...What would you of done if you had to bury your young on and had these people praising "God" for it? Bet you would want to silence them as well.
Logic and rational thought trumps emotion, any day. You lose.


Shakey - I highly doubt President Washington would support Anon. They love trampling the rights of others just as much as the government does.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:13 AM #28
MisterAnon
 
 
MisterAnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Logic and rational thought trumps emotion, any day. You lose.


Shakey - I highly doubt President Washington would support Anon. They love trampling the rights of others just as much as the government does.[/quote]

How can I lose when you have never been put in the scenario, which I pray you never have to go through, to have to make the choice. Your closed minded nature is exactly why there are good little sheep in the world. Dress this way, act this way, think this way, eat this, buy this. But funny though, you support the right of free speech to those that spew hate, but do not support anon's right to the same......interesting

Last edited by MisterAnon : 02-05-2013 at 11:18 AM.
MisterAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:18 AM #29
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAnon View Post
How can I lose when you have never been put in the scenario, which I pray you never have to go through, to have to make the choice. Your closed minded nature is exactly why there are good little sheep in the world. Dress this way, act this way, think this way, eat this, buy this. But funny though, you support te right of free speech to those that spew hate, but do not support anon's right to the same......interesting
I'm easily persuaded by this demagoguery. Please continue.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:19 AM #30
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Barrel's appeals to the constitution are just as much fallacious and you know it.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:23 AM #31
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Barrel's appeals to the constitution are just as much fallacious and you know it.
I see the merit in his stance. the manner in which he frames or supports his argument of little concern to me.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:24 AM #32
MisterAnon
 
 
MisterAnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
Barrel's appeals to the constitution are just as much fallacious and you know it.
more like just a red herring to cover up an invalid argument
MisterAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:26 AM #33
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
An argument's soundness is due to the strength of it's premises and the validity of each step. Simply agreeing with his conclusion should not put his argument above criticism. It's a poor argument and should be treated as such.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:28 AM #34
MisterAnon
 
 
MisterAnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
An argument's soundness is due to the strength of it's premises and the validity of each step. Simply agreeing with his conclusion should not put his argument above criticism. It's a poor argument and should be treated as such.
MisterAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 AM #35
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
An argument's soundness is due to the strength of it's premises and the validity of each step. Simply agreeing with his conclusion should not put his argument above criticism. It's a poor argument and should be treated as such.
I didn't tell you that you couldn't be nitpicky. I said I wasn't going to be. Conclusions interest me. I'll work it out in my own mind.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:31 AM #36
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAnon View Post

How can I lose when you have never been put in the scenario, which I pray you never have to go through, to have to make the choice. Your closed minded nature is exactly why there are good little sheep in the world. Dress this way, act this way, think this way, eat this, buy this. But funny though, you support the right of free speech to those that spew hate, but do not support anon's right to the same......interesting
Anon's interpretation of the freedom of speech is silencing people of apposing views and putting their message in place of.

Anon can say whatever they want, but when they start keeping others from talking they are walking over the 1/3rd of the 1st amendment they cling to as a battle flag.

*done, or as far as I feel like being right now*
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts

Last edited by barrel roll : 02-05-2013 at 11:36 AM.
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:34 AM #37
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
I didn't tell you that you couldn't be nitpicky. I said I wasn't going to. Conclusions interest me. I'll work it out in my own mind.
If you had argued against anon's conclusion, it would be a different case. But you argued against his bad style of argument while ignoring another. Just seems in poor taste.
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:39 AM #38
MisterAnon
 
 
MisterAnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Anon's interpretation of the freedom of speech is silencing people of apposing views and putting their message in place of.

Anon can say whatever they want, but when they start keeping others from talking they are walking over the 1/3rd of the 1st amendment they cling to as a battle flag.

*done, or as far as I feel like being right now*
So what will you say about the government that does the same as what you are claiming? Silences thse that opposeit's view by manipulating the media and shutting down sites that "the man" views as outside the "agenda".
MisterAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:41 AM #39
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAnon View Post
So what will you say about the government that does the same as what you are claiming? Silences thse that opposeit's view by manipulating the media and shutting down sites that "the man" views as outside the "agenda".
Take a wild guess.


Oh hey, know latin?
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts

Last edited by barrel roll : 02-05-2013 at 11:45 AM.
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:43 AM #40
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentAssassin View Post
If you had argued against anon's conclusion, it would be a different case. But you argued against his bad style of argument while ignoring another. Just seems in poor taste.
He was being manipulative. That is in poor taste. Anon is throwing temper tantrums barrel isn't. We clear?


His conclusion is crap too:
I have the right to something because I want it. Want becomes a "right" when you start to believe you deserve that want.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:46 AM #41
TheSilentAssassin
Words and Stuff
 
TheSilentAssassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
He was being manipulative. That is in poor taste.
You know what they say, "Two wrongs make a right".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
His conclusion is crap too:
I have the right to something because I want it. Want becomes a "right" when you start to believe you deserve that want.
I don't support his conclusion at all. I simply dislike **** argumentation in all regards (as should anyone).
__________________
“There are only two kinds of people, those who accept dogmas and know it, and those who accept dogmas and don’t know it.” – G. K. Chesterton - The Mercy of Mr. Arnold Bennett, Fancies vs. Fads
TheSilentAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:46 AM #42
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
It is "3 lefts make a right"
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump