Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-13-2014, 11:35 AM #1
Airdale

Lg G Flex, LG G3, or wait for Nexus 6

Hey guys, I need some opinions on a new phone. My nexus 4 has seen better days (days that's its actually worked right) and I think its about time for a new phone. I've used my friends G3 shortly, and I have to say it was ridiculously nice, anyone who says the resolution is too much is wrong. I like the G Flex, but since its already an older phone, and only 720p res, I don't know how I'd like it after a while. I heard rumors of the Nexus 6 details being released in October, so I don't want to pull the trigger on a 5, but I don't know if I should wait, because I don't know if its actually even going to come out. Any ideas?
Airdale is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 01:19 AM #2
JtTheMonk

Hello.

Store manager here for AT&T and I would stay away from the flex. Every demo we have had has THE.WORST.EVER screen burn on it.

With that being said. If you like the nexus 4 and want the smoothness of that LgG3 I would go with the Moto x 2Gen. Its the best of both worlds

Western Wisconsin player looking for a team for woodsball. Just shoot me a PM
JtTheMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM #3
chodeyg
sprezzatura

Should have posted it in the android thread. Honestly high end phones perform so well these days that you kind of need to do your own research to see what each has to offer and see what you value most, that's honestly the most help I can give you