Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 04-29-2013, 11:14 AM #64
Polan

Thanks to the reservoir dogs for making scenario happen, It was a great time! Peyton said he had a great time and cant wait to come back to play again. I'd also like to thank the guy who let me use his ego all day. I never got your name but you're the man!
Polan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-29-2013, 06:51 PM #65
oldmanian
JLK 10/9/11

Annual Supporting Member
oldmanian is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
oldmanian donated to help Peyton Trent
oldmanian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
oldmanian supports our troops
oldmanian supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polan View Post
Thanks to the reservoir dogs for making scenario happen, It was a great time! Peyton said he had a great time and cant wait to come back to play again. I'd also like to thank the guy who let me use his ego all day. I never got your name but you're the man!
That was me, glad you had a good time and glad I could help out with the loaning of some of my extra gear. Hopefully we'll see you around again.
Originally posted by Lurker27:" ...incompetence has no raw material..."

Last edited by oldmanian : 04-29-2013 at 09:41 PM.
oldmanian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:00 PM #66
Polan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanian View Post
That was me, glad you had a good time and glad I could help out with the loaning if some of my extra gear. Hopefully we'll see you around again.
I hope to go to some more local ones over the summer and the one at OXCC in June, so i'll see you if you go to any of those.
Polan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:27 PM #67
k2riser
Trooper#7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polan View Post
I hope to go to some more local ones over the summer and the one at OXCC in June, so i'll see you if you go to any of those.
I'll be at that game too!! Come play with us on Caesar's Legion! There were some awesome battles yesterday at this game. Whether I was playing against you or along side you, it was outstanding and I'd love to play with you again. So, join me and Caesar's Legion because this game is going to be amazing. Just like the Reservoir Dogs, TSSOC puts on an insane game!!

See you all again soon!!
k2riser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 11:28 AM #68
BongMan420
The Blue Baracudas FTW

BongMan420 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
BongMan420 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I'd like to thank everyone who worked to get this game going and I had a blast. I'll certainly be back to quickshot in the future. I also want to thank Herc and the rest of the Undertakers for treating me as one of there own and keeping the paramilitary forces organized. Killer job guys
Old 04-30-2013, 08:21 PM #69
Mr Scaryx

Great game !!! Would like to thank Steve and the Reservoir Dogs for producing another great Scarface Event . Larry at Quickshot has done some amazing things with his field , was really impressed with the lay out . Congrats to joe "Sosa" the 13th , Herc "bolivian Army ,undertakers and to all his players . The sportsmanship between both teams was great . To Viper Six , congrats with the MVT . I would like to give a special thanks to NJ mutants , TTT , BDM , Guerrilla X and to all players who supported me and each other . Looking forward to the next game cause it has gotten bigger and better . Great missions , props and the layout was just perfect . Good times and this event will be remembered .

Last edited by Mr Scaryx : 05-01-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: typo
Mr Scaryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:39 AM #70
prettylou
Por favor nene!

prettylou donated to help Peyton Trent
prettylou is playing at Living Legends III
prettylou is playing at Living Legends V
prettylou supports DLX Technology
Just stopping by to say thank you guys for coming out and supporting our event. Really glad you guys enjoyed the game. Just like Rogue said, we saw some awesome playing out there. My refs were handed cash to give players who showed great sportsmanship and made great play and moves...let me tell you, they ran out of cash because the play was so good. That speaks volumes about the quality of players we had attending. Congrats to the MVT's. Job well done. Congrats to Sosa on your victory and Tony Jr, you did an excellent job as well being your first time in a command role. This game was very close indeed.

As you guys might have noticed, Larry at Quickshot has put a tremendous effort in to try and make the fields play much better. The place has improved so much with in the last year or so. Any thoughts and feedback on the field or game production is always welcomed and appreciated. We hope to see you guys come back again.

Also a shout out to our sponsors Valken and Deadlywind for hooking us up with great paint and prizes for this event.
ReplyScenario Ups