PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-03-2013, 11:35 AM #1
ilikegunz

Free agents that are looking for a team/want to start a team look here

Hello everyone. Well, I am getting back into it after a 6 month break. Now I need a team again.

I am looking into playing d4 maybe d3 epl and probably mapl but whoever comes along, and has suggestions, we can all have our own personal input.

Anyway. This is mainly for free agents that are looking for a team that just don''t have one.
We exchange info, and all meet at a field on a sunday and scrimmage against either eachother, other teams, or both. Basicaly we can go to the field and act as a team, play like a team, see who we like, etc, . . .basically throw a team together on the spot and then modify the roster for a few more weeks after that.

Please pm and post here if interested. I am located right near longlive paintball in old bridge, nj and also painbtall authority, and allstar paintball.

Please post your years playing, tournament experience, age, if you are in shape (meaning athletic), where you are located, if you have a steady income, and what position you play and from there we can see what to do

As for me age= 21
years playing roughly 5-6
tournament experience= have played d4 ccpl events, several local tourneys. I drill twice a week on my own time, so no doubt I make sure I am a quality player so as to not waste anybody's time here or at the field.
position- mid/front d side, snake. But I will play anywhere. Preference= d side, but again, i dont care

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the field at all times. Failure to cooperate with these instructions may result in injury,death, or worse, ejection from the field."
ilikegunz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2013, 11:54 AM #2
Mestupmidget

Mestupmidget owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
There's already a free agent thread, please post your info there.
Mestupmidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:21 PM #3
ilikegunz

I know that there is another thread for the free agents but thats mostly for free agents looking for a team to Look at that thread and then consider them and contact them. However, by doing thi, I hope that more free agents will try to collaborate and start a team rather than waiting to be picked up via a more particular thread

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the field at all times. Failure to cooperate with these instructions may result in injury,death, or worse, ejection from the field."
ilikegunz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:36 AM #4
SUPREMETECH

SUPREMETECH plays in the PSP
SUPREMETECH is playing at Living Legends V
SUPREMETECH owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SUPREMETECH plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikegunz View Post
Hello everyone. Well, I am getting back into it after a 6 month break. Now I need a team again.

I am looking into playing d4 maybe d3 epl and probably mapl but whoever comes along, and has suggestions, we can all have our own personal input.

Anyway. This is mainly for free agents that are looking for a team that just don''t have one.
We exchange info, and all meet at a field on a sunday and scrimmage against either eachother, other teams, or both. Basicaly we can go to the field and act as a team, play like a team, see who we like, etc, . . .basically throw a team together on the spot and then modify the roster for a few more weeks after that.

Please pm and post here if interested. I am located right near longlive paintball in old bridge, nj and also painbtall authority, and allstar paintball.

Please post your years playing, tournament experience, age, if you are in shape (meaning athletic), where you are located, if you have a steady income, and what position you play and from there we can see what to do

As for me age= 21
years playing roughly 5-6
tournament experience= have played d4 ccpl events, several local tourneys. I drill twice a week on my own time, so no doubt I make sure I am a quality player so as to not waste anybody's time here or at the field.
position- mid/front d side, snake. But I will play anywhere. Preference= d side, but again, i dont care
Hey man come check out Allstar factory team were always lookin for quality ppl
SUPREMETECH is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups