Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-14-2004, 09:26 PM #1
cclaxd720

has been a member for 10 years
me262 and others...

i have a problem and a question.
Peoblem:::
when i start to shoot fast wit my sinlge trigger stock mephy, i start 2 chopp 2 out off 5 balls. not in the chamber , but in the barrel. i checked the paint and thats not it.

question:::
me262 im sending my tribal 2 u this week 4 a trigger conversion, how long will that take? and do u have any feather light microswithes? how much r they? and whats the turnaround? i live in NY and have a tourn feb 8th. if i send it by saturday will i get it by then?
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2004, 09:23 PM #2
P8ntball_89
Can't is the cancer of...

P8ntball_89 is a Supporting Member
pm him, an dumm microswitches run about $5, i bet he has them, and f you are breaking paint in the barrel, get a new barrel.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:08 AM #3
*cpt*seawolf
HUSKY

*cpt*seawolf is a Supporting Member
*cpt*seawolf donated to help Peyton Trent
*cpt*seawolf supports Bob Gurnsey
*cpt*seawolf supports our troops
make sure u have the proper barrel to paint match
Old 01-16-2004, 03:09 AM #4
me262
corporate slave

turnaround right now would be between 2-4 weeks (getting busy again) if it got in VERY soon then i should be able to get it back
yest i have some VERY short, light switches
i e-mailed you the prices
LONG LIVE THE SERVOS!!........
Old 01-16-2004, 12:28 PM #5
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Kansas Kaos is a Supporting Member
Kansas Kaos is a founding member
Re: me262 and others...

Quote:
Originally posted by cclaxd720
i have a problem and a question.
Peoblem::: when i start to shoot fast wit my sinlge trigger stock mephy, i start 2 chopp 2 out off 5 balls. not in the chamber , but in the barrel. i checked the paint and thats not it.
OK based on only what you have posted the following seems to be the logical assumption.....
When you shoot "FAST" it breaks paint. I'll assume when you don't shoot fast it does NOT break paint. (you didn't say). If that's the case then it shouldn't be the barrel because it would just break the paint no matter what speed you shoot.
I know you stated the breaks wern't in the chamber but I'm still inclined to believe it's a "CHOPPING" issue rather than a barrel issue. Forgive me for asking but you are using a motorized hopper, aren't you? (you didn't say). CPT hit on another possible prob.... the paint could be a little large for the bore of the barrel. Maybe the first ball isn't getting enough time to squeeeeeeeze out of the way before you fire the second ball during your fast shooting. Check yer paint to barrel match as previously suggested. Last, how old is the paint and what brand. If you bought an off brand & it's kinda old that could be an issue as well.
Old 01-16-2004, 01:03 PM #6
edwin247
You guys drive me nuts!!!

edwin247 is a Supporting Member
I had the same problem the other day with ball breaks when testing a gun that I sold. It seemed like it was breaking in the barrel because the bolt and breech were clean. I just assumed it was chops because I was using a vl200 hopper, not an electric loader.
edwin@tribal-paintball.com
My Feedback on B/S/T
Old 01-16-2004, 01:43 PM #7
papaintball101287

ok me262, this is cclaxd720, i just shipped my gun, they said it would be there my next friday. if possible please work on my gun and get it done in a week? im paying u with paypal, whats your email for that.If u can get it done in a week, i will send you another $10 to shipp it faster. If u don't have any blade triggers, just put a doublre trigger on. u can email at cclaxd720@yahoo.com
Old 01-16-2004, 01:46 PM #8
papaintball101287

its cclaxd720 again, can u keep me updated every day if possible
Old 01-16-2004, 02:55 PM #9
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Why did you send???

Quote:
Originally posted by cclaxd720
question:::
me262 im sending my tribal 2 u this week 4 a trigger conversion, how long will that take? and do u have any feather light microswithes? how much r they? and whats the turnaround? i live in NY and have a tourn feb 8th. if i send it by saturday will i get it by then?
There are only 3 weeks and 1 day till you need your marker. According to your post the marker will not arrive at Rich's place till next Friday (8 days). That leaves only 2 weeks to do the work & ship it back to NY from the west coast. Rich stated the turnaround on your request was 2-4 weeks. It's pretty obvious you won't have it back for the tourney.......
Old 01-17-2004, 03:14 AM #10
me262
corporate slave

akk ill try, but ill need like at least 20-25 to next day it out so you get it.
and paypal soon so i can get it transfered to my bank (crackheads are always messing my account up anyway)
LONG LIVE THE SERVOS!!........
Old 01-17-2004, 11:09 AM #11
Kansas Kaos
Fresh Crow served daily

Smile Hey Rich

Didn't mean to jump in the middle of your biz but just wanted to head off a possible string of unhappy posts. (which you wouldn't have deserved)
Also while you're tinkering around the shop today you think you might find a spare minute and snap a pic of those new CNC double trigger/gripframe mods??