Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2013, 03:18 AM #1
firl21
Atlanta Overdose
 
firl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alpharetta GA
firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Azodin, Consumer outreach lacking

Ya, so we all know that Azodin is not really active on this forum. Some topics such as my "how many evos" thread took a pm from me to azodin just to get a response and it took 2 days. Azodins presence on this forum seems a bit absent. I wish azodin would just check it once a day, make some comments, let us know they are there and available. Sure its not mandatory, but i have a easier time buying products from manufacturers that have a active roll in the community. It may be just me, but i feel that if they participate more they would see what people are talking about and design there markers accordingly.

Now there isint a major outcry for azodin markers at the tourny level but the guns and the way the brand themselves makes me think azodin one day wants to be a dye or a pe. Sure there guns cant go toe to toe with a dm but they could make a evo with a 14inch barrel. Its the little things that I don't see increasing cost significantly that are missing from there products. The blitz/Zenith should stay where they are, but the evo line is what they should focus on. I would wager to say that i azodin saw that people are actively looking at the high end azodins so to speak, they would be willing to get a midend level azodin if it existed. If tippman could make a crossover, whats stopping azodin to make a nice speedball gun. Also why didint the evo have a end user adjustable board. Just earlier this year when i was looking at sponsorship options, I was interested in going with azodin, but due to there guns not being able to fire 10.5 psp i cant get my team shooting them for one of our tourny series.

I think if your trying to market it as a speed ball gun, why limit the capability. I wish they where a bit more active in general. I love there products, there great shooters, but the community outreach is lacking.

Its issues like i mentioned above that could have been avoided if they just asked on here what people want in a new gun, they should have asked and designed the evo accordingly. IN ALL FAIRNESS, I LIKE MY EVO, ITS A GREAT GUN FOR 200$ BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE.
__________________
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan

Last edited by firl21 : 02-02-2013 at 03:24 AM.
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2013, 08:51 AM #2
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan
 
smalltownkaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chester Gap VA
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Rumor has it azodin as a spool whipped up ready for release, if so that would take them out of the spyder clone category, but i agree i wish azodin would take 5 minutes a day and check in here, they're gettin alot of new younger players buying their markers, and no better way to keep lifelong azodin fans than to communicate with them
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:14 PM #3
firl21
Atlanta Overdose
 
firl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alpharetta GA
firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I will say this, the only reason i bought my evo was because i had picked up a KP from the nation, and it broke. Azodin walked me through bthe tech support on the phone and was very nice about it.
I liked the cs alot so i became a azodin fan
__________________
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:06 PM #4
firl21
Atlanta Overdose
 
firl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alpharetta GA
firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
You would think that in 1 day they would have read this, and said "hey we are here"
__________________
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:15 PM #5
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan
 
smalltownkaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chester Gap VA
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
You would think that
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:30 PM #6
firl21
Atlanta Overdose
 
firl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alpharetta GA
firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
any time now azodin?
__________________
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 PM #7
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan
 
smalltownkaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chester Gap VA
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm sure of 90 views, one had to have been the azodin rep.
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:15 AM #8
firl21
Atlanta Overdose
 
firl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alpharetta GA
firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
clock keeps ticking any bets on when they show up? I say 1 week
__________________
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:26 AM #9
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan
 
smalltownkaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chester Gap VA
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm guessing they respond in other threads, but not this one.
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:30 AM #10
firl21
Atlanta Overdose
 
firl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alpharetta GA
firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azodin
Last Activity: 02-01-2013 02:08 AM
__________________
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:42 PM #11
bermbuster
 
 
bermbuster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Metro NYC
bermbuster owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bermbuster supports DLX Technology
The reality is Azodin is only a phone call away........
When I ever needed support from them I got it right away. Once they even answered my question via HQ in Asia. The part I needed was sent out in a few days too.
__________________
Meadowlands....BattleCreek....Ground Assault....
Prestige Paintball....LOW KEY
bermbuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:32 PM #12
troyus
 
 
troyus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Yes
They do respond on the FB too...
troyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:30 AM #13
AZODIN
 
 
AZODIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
We are here and try everything we can to support you guys and we take pride of what we have been offering the supports to our value customers compare to the others, but as you know we as Azodin is a small company and by just answering tech support emails minimum once a day it is already a big task for us. but from what I have been said, we heard you and we will try to comments here in PbNation more often than we are now. Thank you for all your supports!
__________________
AZODIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:45 AM #14
AZODIN
 
 
AZODIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by firl21 View Post
Ya, so we all know that Azodin is not really active on this forum. Some topics such as my "how many evos" thread took a pm from me to azodin just to get a response and it took 2 days. Azodins presence on this forum seems a bit absent. I wish azodin would just check it once a day, make some comments, let us know they are there and available. Sure its not mandatory, but i have a easier time buying products from manufacturers that have a active roll in the community. It may be just me, but i feel that if they participate more they would see what people are talking about and design there markers accordingly.

Now there isint a major outcry for azodin markers at the tourny level but the guns and the way the brand themselves makes me think azodin one day wants to be a dye or a pe. Sure there guns cant go toe to toe with a dm but they could make a evo with a 14inch barrel. Its the little things that I don't see increasing cost significantly that are missing from there products. The blitz/Zenith should stay where they are, but the evo line is what they should focus on. I would wager to say that i azodin saw that people are actively looking at the high end azodins so to speak, they would be willing to get a midend level azodin if it existed. If tippman could make a crossover, whats stopping azodin to make a nice speedball gun. Also why didint the evo have a end user adjustable board. Just earlier this year when i was looking at sponsorship options, I was interested in going with azodin, but due to there guns not being able to fire 10.5 psp i cant get my team shooting them for one of our tourny series.

I think if your trying to market it as a speed ball gun, why limit the capability. I wish they where a bit more active in general. I love there products, there great shooters, but the community outreach is lacking.

Its issues like i mentioned above that could have been avoided if they just asked on here what people want in a new gun, they should have asked and designed the evo accordingly. IN ALL FAIRNESS, I LIKE MY EVO, ITS A GREAT GUN FOR 200$ BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE.
This is my answer to you, but I cant release anymore until we ready to release, enjoy!

__________________
AZODIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:54 AM #15
crowntheking
 
 
crowntheking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: WI
Annual Supporting Member
crowntheking plays in the PSP
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends V
crowntheking is playing at Living Legends VI
crowntheking supports Team VICIOUS
crowntheking is Legendary
crowntheking supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZODIN

This is my answer to you, but I cant release anymore until we ready to release, enjoy!
Tup
crowntheking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 03:05 AM #16
firl21
Atlanta Overdose
 
firl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alpharetta GA
firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZODIN View Post
This is my answer to you, but I cant release anymore until we ready to release, enjoy!

Axe +cash?

Nice gun. cant wait to see it live. ALSO PLEASE MAKE THE BOARD END USER ADJUSTABLE
I will say this. I will be buying this gun tho
__________________
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:06 AM #17
smalltownkaos
Azodin Fan
 
smalltownkaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Chester Gap VA
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
smalltownkaos has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Is the rumor i hear about an Azodin spool true?
smalltownkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:53 AM #18
SilentBall55
 
 
SilentBall55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZODIN View Post
We are here and try everything we can to support you guys and we take pride of what we have been offering the supports to our value customers compare to the others, but as you know we as Azodin is a small company and by just answering tech support emails minimum once a day it is already a big task for us. but from what I have been said, we heard you and we will try to comments here in PbNation more often than we are now. Thank you for all your supports!
If you guys answer customer tech questions on the Azodin forum then others with the same issues can use that info. Asking a customer to email you will only create more work for you if the issue arises again and gets posted.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3928400

That is the purpose of internet forums. Customers help each other , and manufacturers post also to help.
SilentBall55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:43 AM #19
firl21
Atlanta Overdose
 
firl21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alpharetta GA
firl21 is playing at Living Legends VI
firl21 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
firl21 has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBall55 View Post
If you guys answer customer tech questions on the Azodin forum then others with the same issues can use that info. Asking a customer to email you will only create more work for you if the issue arises again and gets posted.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3928400

That is the purpose of internet forums. Customers help each other , and manufacturers post also to help.
Good point
__________________
#21 Atlanta Overdose

Check us out on facebook

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL PAINTBALL FIELD
Major Azodin Fan
firl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:11 PM #20
AZODIN
 
 
AZODIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by firl21 View Post
Axe +cash?

Nice gun. cant wait to see it live. ALSO PLEASE MAKE THE BOARD END USER ADJUSTABLE
I will say this. I will be buying this gun tho

Yes "THE BOARD IS FULLY ADJUSTABLE".
__________________
AZODIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:13 PM #21
AZODIN
 
 
AZODIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Annual Supporting Member
AZODIN works for a Paintball manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownkaos View Post
Is the rumor i hear about an Azodin spool true?
It is not True but the truth is we will keep improving ourselves and listens to try to fulfill your needs.
__________________
AZODIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump