PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-12-2006, 12:15 AM #22
DaNoIzMs
Russian Legion Fan #511

A++++++++++++++++ Trader! Bought Reballs off me and the deal was so fast! Thanks Again!!!!!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2006, 09:17 PM #23
wetwily555
Reppin the 210 Sou*Tex

has been a member for 10 years
wetwily555 plays in the PSP
wetwily555 plays in the APPA D3 division
Traded him my Dust black shocker for his ego, great trader, shipped promptly, and was always in contact with me
would definatly do bussiness again
Old 02-01-2006, 03:32 PM #24
Angel_Owner_188200
Mod Wanna Be...Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
Angel_Owner_188200 is a Supporting Member
Angel_Owner_188200 posts videos on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Angel_Owner_188200 is Legendary
Angel_Owner_188200 is Boss
Angel_Owner_188200 supports Empire
I JUST HAD MY FIRST BAD TRADE.........PLEASE READ......BEFORE ASSUMING IT WAS MY FAULT

BAD TRADE..............Be Careful when working a deal with this guy............

Trade was supposed to be my NastyShocker + Halo b for his EGO
I shipped but he never shipped
he got my gun and i guess changed his mind when he got my gun because he is shipping it back to me..........

My Attorny is calling on monday the 6th of February to find out what the deal is and inform the family of the legal actions being taken

Last edited by Angel_Owner_188200 : 02-05-2006 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:41 PM #25
rodvmax

great guy trade went perfect a real asset to the traders here thanx again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
Old 02-25-2006, 08:13 PM #26
Angel_Owner_188200
Mod Wanna Be...Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
Got My Gun Back But He Kept The Barrel And Halo
Old 03-06-2006, 11:13 PM #27
xxdmxx

Great Buyer. He sent money right away. Kept in touch. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 04-14-2006, 02:22 PM #28
masta_blasta_21
don't matta

great seller, traded my dm4 for his a4 fly, everything went smoothly, gun arrived as promised. very trustworthy, and great communication.

Super Clean E-Cocker, FAST, Ego Feedneck!http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2866289
ANGEL ARMY-#19 Closed Bolt Ballers-#61 45 club, member #109
Bonebrake's Warpaint Factory---front---see ya at the 50!
PHI DELTA THETA Oregon Gamma--1116
Old 04-21-2006, 11:23 AM #29
pbsteve09

I traded my Dm5 for his nasty shocker. Everything went smoothly, he was prompt with his emails...and even with a set back in his life he still followed through as promised. a VERY trustworthy dealer, do NOT think twice about dealing with this guy!!!

steve

***CHRIST CREW***
Old 04-23-2006, 08:14 AM #30
jeryzkid22
lone ranger

Annual Supporting Member
jeryzkid22 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jeryzkid22 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I sold him a an angel edge kit and he payed right when I asked for him to send the payment. A+++ Buyer.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:53 AM #31
Guyruns
U of I Paintball

He purchased an Orange bolt from me. It was a fast, easy and smooth transaction. Thanks.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:26 PM #32
MasterSconi
-INTERNATIONAL-

MasterSconi is a Supporting Member
sent payment quick for board and harness thanks
Old 06-27-2006, 05:53 PM #33
blinkblinkballer
Joe owes me a milkshake

sorry to be an *** but the trade wasnt all that great.... i traded for my friend... not my fault he wouldnt get the gun shipped... also not my fault the stuff didnt work.. it worked before it shiped out and the the board was new b.c you fried the other original probably causing the eyes to go bad b.c you tried sodering the wires to the board and you crossed them... hmmm.... good communitcation... i dont know if id trade with him again... it would be ifffy....angel also didnt work the the board in and now we are having problems with it shootingg.... sorry to leave this feedback
Old 07-05-2006, 02:18 PM #34
MasterSconi
-INTERNATIONAL-

MasterSconi is a Supporting Member
sent payment quick for the some intimidator parts.

Thanks
Old 07-10-2006, 03:01 AM #35
dimv
BLuRR

wow, love this guy, great buyer, even cooler guy, he sent payment quickly and the next day i shipped it out to him, i couldnt have asked for a better buyer AAAAA+++++++
Old 12-09-2006, 09:11 PM #36
I play paintball (Banned)
John M.

I play paintball is a Supporting Member
A+
Old 12-23-2006, 07:05 PM #37
shortys38833
GO HARD OR DONT GO AT ALL

shortys38833 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Great guy to deal with! Payed fast and easy to communicate with!

A+A+A+A+A+A+A+

Thanks,
R.Aquino

Contacts
AIM - DY3VERSITY
Email - RickyAquino@Gmail.com

Old 12-28-2006, 07:25 PM #38
paintballer2452

great trade
ego for ripper 2
went really smoooth no problems
would def deal with him again
Old 01-03-2007, 01:12 AM #39
paintballguy721 (Banned)
NXL or Bust

paintballguy721 is a Supporting Member
Quick and easy transaction! Very easy to talk to.

A++++++++++
Old 01-09-2007, 07:06 PM #40
IKillSuckas69

OK i was having some problems and posted on the nation about them.
He then added me on his own time and got my gun working awsome. Do not hesitate to deal with him or get his advice for help with a gun.
A++++++++++++++
Old 03-23-2007, 09:11 AM #41
gangsta-wit-a-gat
Stay Classy.

gangsta-wit-a-gat supports Cereal Killerz 2
CONSIDER THIS A WARNING, AND DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON!

If anyone would like to ask me anything about this trade, or would like pictures, feel free to PM me. I will be more than happy to explain everything.

Near the beginning of January, Angel_Owner_188200(aka Adolfo) and I agreed to trade my '06 Angel Gat for his Ego5. I agreed to send the Angel with the box, manual, tools, etc. first. Adolfo received the gun on a Thursday or Friday. He played with the Angel a full day on Saturday, and then on Sunday I get an email saying, "No wonder you were in such a hurry to trade this gun. You sent me a broken gun." Adolfo then proceeds to send me pictures of the breech, which has cracks on each end. The breech pins are also bent.

Now, this Angel I sent was practically NIB. I'm sure it didn't have more than 8,000-10,000 shots on it. The only time I used it was at a practice, and then a buddy of mine used it in a tournament we played in. I know the breech didn't have so much as a hairline crack in it, becaused I stripped an cleaned the gun after the tournament, and before I shipped it out. So knowing this, I obviously deny sending Adolfo a broken gun.

At first, Adolfo was fairly nice. He told me he would contact WDP and see if they would repair the damage under warranty. He told me he would talk to me on the next day, Monday, and let me know what they said. So on Monday, I log on Yahoo Messenger and wait for around 3-4 hours, until about 11:00 PM EST. Adolfo never logged on. So I was worried that he would just go ahead and send the gun back to me broken, so I asked my Dad if he would mind calling Adolfo. Dad called Adolfo, and as soon as he mentioned the Angel, Adolfo began screaming at my Dad, saying that I was just some kid who intentionally sent him a broken gun. My Dad couldn't get a single word in, and after Adolfo got tired of screaming for no reason, he hung up on my Dad. Not more than 10 minutes later, he went into my feedback thread and left me negative feedback, saying I was a bad trader, and that I had intentionally sent him a defective gun.

Now before Adolfo hung up, he screamed that he would send the gun back the way he received it the next day, which would be Tuesday, January 16. A couple weeks went by, and I hadn't got my gun back. I text messaged Adolfo, and he told me his mother picked up the gun from his apartment and was going to ship it. I wait another week, still no gun. Finally, I called Adolfo's mother. She didn't know anything about having the gun, and obviously hadn't shipped it. I texted Adolfo, and asked him where my gun was. He told me he would call his mom and see if she had shipped it. About 5 minutes later, he told me he talked to his mom, and that she had shipped it that day. So I called his mom, and she said she hadn't talked to him for a week, and he certainly hadn't called her in the last few minutes.

To make a long story short, I eventually received the Angel EIGHT WEEKS after he told my dad he was shipping it the next day. When I opened the box, the manual was filthy. It had dirt, water, and paint all over it. Next I pull the gun out, and notice the CP ASA, macroline, and breech seal was missing. So I contact Adolfo, and he says, "Oh, I must have forgot to throw that stuff in." I ask him if he's going to send the rest of the stuff, and he tells me he just doesn't have the time, and he figures that I owe him that stuff for all the trouble and aggravation. So now I ended up with a broken gun, and Adolfo stole my ASA.

What I wrote above is all true. Now, this is my opinion of this trade, and of Adolfo:

I HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A RUDER, MORE UNPROFESSIONAL PERSON IN MY LIFE. Adolfo repeatedly cussed me for even asking him where my other parts were, and he honestly told me he should have just said "Screw you and kept the gun."

Now I am very thankful that I did get my gun back, but after looking at the damage, it is very obvious that the gun just didn't break form normal use. I feel that the gun was dropped with the breech open, or was knocked off a table while the breech was open.

In the end, I just have to get over everything, get the gun repaired, buy a new ASA, and move on. I hope my experience helps anyone who may be thinking about buying, selling, or trading with Adolfo.

In my opinion, no one should even interact with this person.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:25 PM #42
Angel_Owner_188200
Mod Wanna Be...Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
OK here we go some punk kid trys to scam me......... and then because i dont take his scam i get a neg feedback....... same old nation kids want to hand off there broken guns and if u dont take it they want to screw ur feedback up.....

First things first, with over 35 feedbacks why would i want to scam some punk kid for an ANGEL GAT......GET OVER URSELF

THIS GUY SENDS ME A BROKEN GUN HOPING I WOULDNT FIND OUT THAT IT WAS SCREWED UP BUT SORRY IM NOT THAT STUPID AFTER RECEIEVEING THE GUN ON THURSDAY NIGHT, BECAUSE LETS FACE IT USPS LEFT THE BOX ON MY DOOR STEPS AND I DIDNT GET IT TILL I GOT HOME FROM WORK, I ONLY OPENED THE BOX TO MAKE SURE THE GUN WAS THERE. THEN IT WAS TAKE A SHOWER AND GO TO BED. I DIDNT OPEN THE BOX TILL SAT MORNING WHEN MY BROTHER AND I OPENED IT TO TEST/PLAY WITH IT......I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN WHERE THE CLOSEST PLACE TO PLAY IS 2HRS AWAY AND DIDNT HAVE TILL TO GO PLAY GAMES WITH IT SO MY BRO AND I JUST SHOT A CASE OF WAL-MART PAINT THREW IT.......IT CHOPPED AND THE BOLT WOULD STICK SO I THOUGH SOMETHING WAS FISHY SO I DECIDE THAT I NEEDED TO CLEAN IT MAKE SURE NOTHING WAS WRONG.......WELL THIS IS WHAT I FOUND WHEN I GOT THE BREECH OFF THE GUN.....

ok now after finding this i left him a message telling him what i found......and like he said he had his dad call me........
and yes i did get VERY PISSED AND CUSSED HIM OUT........NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO..
his dad tells me that i have to send him the gun because i made a deal......and like i told him i made a deal to trade a working gun for a working gun.......not a working gun for a broken gun.....screw that.....and him

then as for the 8 weeks....thats about right.... sorry were not all highschool kids with no life i have a wife and son to support so i have to work my *** off to get them the stuff they want.......i am and have been working 84hrs
(12hr a day) a week since the begaining of the new yr....and i told him i would get him the gun out as soon as i had a chance.......

now lets think about this........

1st he sends me a broken gun
and
2nd he wants me to miss work to ship the P.O.S. back

so what makes this a priority on my part, nothing my $40hr job is more important than some punk kid that tried to scam me......so i had to wait till i could get some time off from work.....i asked my boss for weeks to get out early on friday but to no avail, to much work to be letting u off to go mail some package.... and i tried everything to get it out to him, but i couldnt.........

as for keeping the ASA ya i forgot to ship it with the gun i though i had everything in the box but i guess not.....now as for shipping it let me think about this........lose another 4hrs of work ($160) or keep it because i already lost money on shipping and shipping the gun....

NOW IF U DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH ME THATS UR LOSE I CALL IT LIKE IT IS.......WHAT U SEE IN MY THREADS IS WHAT U GET...I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH TRADING BEFORE AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST ABOUT WHAT U ARE GETTING.........ASK ANYONE THAT I HAVE TRADED WITH BEFORE.... THEY GOT WHAT I SAID THEY WERE GETTING MAYBE EVEN MORE....

OK IM DONE WITH THIS