PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-30-2013, 05:23 PM #1
PBdude1098

Annual Supporting Member
Feedback Problem needs fixed!

I have a problem where this guy that goes by "inverse" but the r is backwards in his name and we worked out a deal where he paid $19 for a $25 best buy gift card.

I kept communications with him the whole time. I shipped out as I said and he kept asking why the gift card did not get to him yet. I told him many times it was shipped as it was and then found out the problem. The package was damaged to the point where the gift card was ruined and I had to go to my post office and pick it up and them was told there machine destroyed the package, it happens this isn't the first time it has to me. I quickly informed him and told him I purchased a new gift card at my loss of $25 and he told me he was moving. I asked for the new address and then sent it to the address he gave me. He turned into a child very quick and told me I was scamming him, quoted "is this a joke" and continuously acted out and blamed me. The package went to the wrong address and he blamed it on me even though he gave me the wrong address himself.

He has put a negative feedback of a lie on my profile exclaiming wrongfully no blaming it on me.

He is incorrect as you see and I kept communication with him at all times and then bought him a new gift card at my loss and sent it to him. I paid for all shipping and everything. He did nothing.

I obviously return the true feedback he deserved and he is now putting multiple negative feedbacks on my profile. He is at 2 now and I need it stopped as well as the removal of his currently 2 negative feedbacks he has wrongfully left me.

Let me know what I need to do and if possible have him banned from communication with me.

Thanks,
Ryan
PBdude1098
PBdude1098 is offline   Reply With Quote