Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-30-2013, 12:22 PM #1
RicoSuave12345

Fatal Mafia D4 team is Holding Try outs at Boston! Looking for players!

Fatal Mafia is a NEPL D4 team that practices once a month at Boston Paintball. We are looking for dedicated players that can afford tournaments,practices, and our gear. Although we are looking desperately for new players, we also aren't going too low standard. We want guys and Gals that will be solid dedicated and respectful players, we are currently in the look for 1-2 guys to compliment our roster and begin our season! Fatal Mafia is sponsored by Empire so we will be rolling with Empire uniforms! You will be asked to purchase our team package that includes:

Jersey
Pants The Package costs 175$ and is manditory
Gloves

these packages will be bought all together before November for BONE!. That gives us a lot of time to practice and get better till then! These packages must be ordered all at once and there will not be any refunds! Email us at FatalMafia@Live.com if you have what it takes and include:

Name:
Number Cellphone:
Exp:
Why you want to join Fatal Mafia:
What youll bring to the team:
Why we should pick you:
A picture of yourself.

If anything we will be glad to make arrangements for your comfort, we want to grow as a team and reach our potentials, when the day that PSP, NPPL and Milli comes around we will be ready and a solid team working together!

Captain Pereira will gladly answer any questions! Just ask away here!!

Fatal Mafia

Last edited by RicoSuave12345 : 02-08-2013 at 09:08 AM.
RicoSuave12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 09:56 PM #2
illuminati2

illuminati2 supports Team VICIOUS
Hello,
My name is James Langton and I am a sales rep for RAZA. I am a player myself and run my own psp team as well. I know getting team jerseys can be a difficult process. I would like to help you make this process as simple as possible. If you are interested in getting jerseys please let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks you for your time,

James Langton
631-241-2515
RAZA sales rep
jlangton02@gmail.com