Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-13-2013, 11:59 PM #64
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

the screws that hold the grip frame on are 8x32 instead of 10x 32 like most other cockers......its a dye thing apparently, i think all their newer guns are that way as well. should be easy to find at any hardware store.
Advertisement
Old 04-14-2013, 09:02 AM #65
xSHADOWxOPSxSOILDERx
Swagger-Jacking

Quote:
Hopefully you can see the hole for the handle does not line up. I believe if the diameter of the pump handle was larger and the hole moved out, a straight rod could be used but I am no expert. The double bend rod I have will work if shortened but the way it torques, because of the bend, it makes contact with the outside of the ram mounting hole. Along this point, a thread or two of the ram mount on the front block appear a little messed up by the P/O, but they look repairable. I have also considered using a dremel to "mill" the whole ram mount off in order to facilitate the use of a straight rod. As I don't have any pneumatics for the gun unless I scavenge off one of my other mechs which kind of seems silly unless someone has another opinion. Can I really mess up the "resale" value anyway?

Sure could use some help from U's that have done this before on a mini frame cocker or just know their way around cocker manufacture more than I. Thanks!
what resale value?
xSHADOWxOPSxSOILDERx is offline   Reply With Quote