Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-12-2013, 08:54 AM #1
mnck320
Choo Choo!

mnck320 plays in the PSP
mnck320 plays in the APPA D4 division
Moving to SD in a month or two

Hey there guys, my girlfirend got a job near Sioux Falls so I will be moving there with her in about a month. I'm from MN and play tourney ball, currently am D4 but by the end of next season will probably be ranked D3 assuming I can find a team to play some events with. Anyways, mainly just posting to see where to look for other tourney players, what field(s) to go to, and what to expect out here. I'm willing to drive a few hours to play as I'm used to driving 2 hours to play as is.

Feel free to pm me

Thanks,
Matt
mnck320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2013, 01:47 AM #2
89raider
all gas no brakes

89raider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
89raider supports Team VICIOUS
89raider plays in the APPA beginner division
89raider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
theres quite a few fields in the I-29 corridor, most of them are pretty small, theres Ufford hills in vermillion, and Plains Paintball in Sioux City, theres also Mad Cow in Omaha. i haven't played at Ufford Hills yet, but i can speak for Plains and Mad Cow, mad cow is probably the best field around, friendly staff and all... Plains is in a bit of a rebuilding phase we were the biggest field for a while in the tri-state area. we have some new staff and are trying to improve but being a smaller town things are slow... There were a bunch of fields in Sioux Falls but i haven't heard about any of them recently
Old 01-25-2013, 06:16 PM #3
pscholten
Mayhem Paintball

Annual Supporting Member
pscholten owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pscholten is an NCPA player
pscholten plays in the APPA D4 division
There is also paint the farm in Bridgewater, SD. Thats a pretty fun place too. The aimless factory team practices out of there.

MidWest Mayhem
pscholten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:36 PM #4
imberiman

yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by pscholten View Post
There is also paint the farm in Bridgewater, SD. Thats a pretty fun place too. The aimless factory team practices out of there.
If you are interested in staying involved in tourney paintball Paint the Farm in Bridgewater is your best bet beings how close it is to sufu. Aimless Factory is there twice a month minimum and lots of traffic every weekend.

Thanks
Adam

I build Dm4/5/c flow plugs. In stock ready to ship.

I do custom machining and large runs. If you are looking to have a product machined/manufactured contact me.

AIMLESS FACTORY INSIDE.
imberiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:39 PM #5
DefTone
finger lickin good

Annual Supporting Member
DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
I just moved up here back in Dec. myself..Live just north of Sioux Falls "Dell Rapids". Been living in IA the past few years, been out of paintball for a LONG time but looking to start playing again. I've been playing since the early 90's and I use to run the showroom at C.O. Paintball in Columbus, OH "now Paintball Ohio"...On the map it shows a field in Dell Rapids and a couple places in Sioux Falls, anyone know if those are still current cause if you google p-ball in Sioux Falls the only thing that pops up is Crossfire and it doesn't look like they have a store or anything.

You wanna make $14 the hard way?
DefTone is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups