People always ask us, what should be in their paintball tool kit, when heading to a field. Being prepared is 9/10ths of the battle with paintball, because the second you aren't, its going to cost you, often BIG MONEY depending on what field you are at.
SO, Here is a short list of what you should ALWAYS HAVE!
1. A FULL SET of SAE Allen Keys - This set is on sale @ Harbor Freight
and is actually half way decent! I bought a pair for myself, for professionals, use nicer kits Like Bondhus.
2. Unless your paintball marker needs it, a full set of Metric Allen keys as well.
3. O-Ring Picks! We like the kind with handles. Oh Look. On sale @ Harbor Freight for only $1.00!
4. A few feed of Macro Line. A blow out can happen to anyone. Macroline guy has plenty in stock!
5. Macroline Fittings. Again - Macroline guy has you covered!
6. A few rolls of Teflon Tape aka Plumbers Tape. Harbor Freight.
7. Electrical Tape. At any hardware store. The 3m Stuff is best! Harbor Frieght.
8. A Lubricant that doesn't swell o-rings - Our choice is Lurker Lube. NEVER HATER SAUCE.
9. Gold Cup Lubricant - Anywhere on the net for around $3.99 a bottle or less. NEVER USE THIS IN A TANK REG.
10. Different Size Crescent Wrenches. Handle Covers are nice!
11. A few flat head and Phillips screw drivers. MAGNET TIPS!
- Ones with a spinner on the palm grip are nice. less motion needed.
12. An Oring Kit for every marker you own. Doctor Oring is great
. Run by PBN's own Action Junkie.
13. Burst Discs for your tanks. Check your local proshop for these.
14. Red and Blue Loctite. Harbor Freight
15. Barrel Swabs.
16. BATTERIES! For your loader and marker. Anything below 8.5 on your markers battery, GET RID OF IT. Energizer Silvers, Coppertop Duracell or Procell (Red & Black) OR Energy Paintball. NOTHING ELSE.
These are just what the average player should be carrying in their tool kit, just to avoid having to sit out a day of play, after spending money on gas, paint and entry. BE PREPARED!