Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 02:12 PM #1975
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
you can only go in two directions. no one maintains position.
They have a strong case against that.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2013, 02:18 PM #1976
automagsrule
LOIC

you missed the point, but thanks for playing.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 02-18-2013, 02:20 PM #1977
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagsrule View Post
you missed the point, but thanks for playing.
I understand that they'll eventually need recruiting but chances are this happens before they ever need his recruiting help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellster View Post
Cristobal will probably only be here a couple years before he takes another coaching job.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 02-18-2013, 02:54 PM #1978
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
He already has previous relationships with Florida recruits. In today's recruiting years long relationships with these recruits is probably the most influential factor.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 02-18-2013, 03:05 PM #1979
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
but FAU is not recruiting the same people as bama?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 02-18-2013, 03:07 PM #1980
Kolder
The Commish

Annual Supporting Member
Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
Everyone recruits the top guys.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old 02-18-2013, 03:43 PM #1981
automagsrule
LOIC

Quote:
Every D1 school recruits any instate talent, even if he might be out of their league.

“If it is true that we need a degree of certainty to get by, it is also true that too much of the stuff can be lethal”
-Terry Eagleton
Old 02-18-2013, 03:47 PM #1982
F1VENOM

Quote:
FAU isn't FIU which isn't even seriously considered by a D1 athlete unless you can't get into anywhere else.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:13 PM #1983
Kellster
Pretentious Hipster

Listen, Cristobal was unfairly fired at FIU. Prior to being fired, he was considered one of the up and coming head coaches in the NCAA. If you follow the game closely, you might be familiar with his exploits at Miami and most recently FIU.

The reason it's a big hire for Bama is because he's a respected OL coach (and that's important because Bama is built on the OL) and a big name in South Florida which is going to have a banner recruiting crop next year. Cristobal was recently hired at the U in the same position because of his coaching abilities and recruiting acumen.

UA is coming hard after South Florida prospects in this class and he'll be a major recruiter in the area for Alabama.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:44 PM #1984
casultytosociety
BlacMac

i don't care if this is soccer. these guys are funny. shock collar soccer.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:51 PM #1985
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is a Moderator
EvilPopTart is a Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is playing at Living Legends VII
EvilPopTart is Boss
could have fooled me, i thought i was watching normal stupid girly soccer where people normally fall down and fake injury constantly.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:52 PM #1986
BenderBR
Drill Baby Drill

Man Norwegian is inverse to how pretty their women are.

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:53 PM #1987
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is a Moderator
EvilPopTart is a Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is playing at Living Legends VII
EvilPopTart is Boss
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...-on-gun-charge

another Clemson grad making amazing headlines.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:55 PM #1988
SmartyJones
Best in the World

SmartyJones helped look for balloons
SmartyJones is playing at Living Legends III
SmartyJones has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
SmartyJones has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
The roids do not really bother me, all the **** he did to bury people and destroy guys lives that were justifiably outing him does.
Why were they going after him though? To save their own skin in most cases, in others there isn't a reason. I would have buried guys too if they tried to come after my livelihood.
Quote:
jerry buss just died. his idiot son is going to run the lake show into the ground
He already has.
Quote:
barkley is pretty much everyone's choice because he has SOME redeeming factors and is not a complete piece of ****.
The only knock on Barkley is his arm strength, and it's not as bad as media people would have you believe. He's accurate and has a great character/work ethic.
Quote:
Listen, Cristobal was unfairly fired at FIU. Prior to being fired, he was considered one of the up and coming head coaches in the NCAA. If you follow the game closely, you might be familiar with his exploits at Miami and most recently FIU.

The reason it's a big hire for Bama is because he's a respected OL coach (and that's important because Bama is built on the OL) and a big name in South Florida which is going to have a banner recruiting crop next year. Cristobal was recently hired at the U in the same position because of his coaching abilities and recruiting acumen.

UA is coming hard after South Florida prospects in this class and he'll be a major recruiter in the area for Alabama.
Definitely a big hire, especially with UF on the rise in recruiting. Stomp out the SEC competition and start funneling some guys out of the biggest talent state in the South other than Texas.
2009 STS Most Accurate Poster of the Year
2010 STS:F MVP

XBL - noarmsduck
Old 02-18-2013, 05:09 PM #1989
F1VENOM

Quote:

Hopefully for you guys he's a better AC than head coach.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:11 PM #1990
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPopTart View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...-on-gun-charge

another Clemson grad making amazing headlines.
Who the **** thinks carrying a handgun onto a flight is a good idea?
Old 02-18-2013, 05:21 PM #1991
$og$

Especially in New York...

Soccer moms work out, athletes train.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:39 PM #1992
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Verizon turned on 4G LTE for the Athens, Ohio area today. **** yes.
They haven't had it before now? I live in a small town of less than 50k and we've had it for over six months. Weird. We're not even close to a bigger city.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
I jailbroke my iphone yesterday, but I'm pretty disappointed in how ****ty the Cydia store is. Also disappointed that everything is a paid app. I liked getting everything for free with Android once I rooted.
That's the thing about jailbreaking. Everyone assumes they're going to get all these awesome apps that turn their phone into a car for free or something. It's similar stuff, just with some different features. I only jailbreak for BiteSMS and tethering.

Quote:

All of this.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:04 PM #1993
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I knew vaguely what to expect, but rooted android is exponentially better than jailbroken iphone apps. Tons of random compatability problems for no reason, as well as apps listed that are no longer for sale. The larger dev community for Android was nice
Old 02-18-2013, 06:08 PM #1994
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Cydia gets way better when you add the right repositories. Not that I remember them. I went galaxy s3 when it came out and haven't looked back

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 02-18-2013, 06:12 PM #1995
tchs_drummer06
1+1+1=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
I knew vaguely what to expect, but rooted android is exponentially better than jailbroken iphone apps. Tons of random compatability problems for no reason, as well as apps listed that are no longer for sale. The larger dev community for Android was nice
Do you have:
BigBoss
HackYouriPhone
ModMyi

??
Closed Thread