PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 09:56 AM #1408
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
You're all ***** *** *****es. Do any of you even lift?
Ill lift my dick into your mouth sugar lips
Old 02-13-2013, 10:11 AM #1409
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post

yes I do
I do that with one finger

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
Old 02-13-2013, 10:16 AM #1410
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
Take off your invisibility cloak, we can't see you not lifting those weights.
pretty hard to film and lift at the same time.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 02-13-2013, 10:26 AM #1411
Imnothungry

i just got trolled really hard.

told a friend about a tattoo i wanted a while back. get a text titled "TROLOLOLOL" with a pic of his leg with the tattoo i wanted on it (well, different but the same basic concept). i am pissed but that is going above and beyond dick mode so i must give props where props are due
Old 02-13-2013, 10:54 AM #1412
BenderBR
1%ing on you *****es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
i just got trolled really hard.

told a friend about a tattoo i wanted a while back. get a text titled "TROLOLOLOL" with a pic of his leg with the tattoo i wanted on it (well, different but the same basic concept). i am pissed but that is going above and beyond dick mode so i must give props where props are due
False. You don't have friends.

"Originally posted by Kellster: Crow takes so good. Om nom nom."

Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.

Texas über alles.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:54 AM #1413
tater_salad (Banned)

Has science gone too far?

Old 02-13-2013, 10:58 AM #1414
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Has anyone eaten taco bell sober in the past 5 years? I don't think I know anyone that has
Old 02-13-2013, 11:05 AM #1415
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenderBR View Post
False. You don't have friends.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:05 AM #1416
giants57

That girl has great and ideal fingers.
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

"Originally posted by Ly$ol: Sometimes I feel bad when I lead a ***** on, but hey it's a numbers game."
Old 02-13-2013, 11:11 AM #1417
Imnothungry

so you are into poorly manicured nails?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:12 AM #1418
Subucni
GOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeYToN-SS View Post

Ohio State.

She's been disowned.

Warblogle sucks.
I like him because he pisses off Bammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
Has anyone eaten taco bell sober in the past 5 years? I don't think I know anyone that has
I eat Taco Bell like twice a month sober. Waffle House is my go to drunk food.

Auburn Tigers
New Orleans Saints
New York Yankees
Old 02-13-2013, 11:18 AM #1419
Imnothungry

waffle house does not exist here. ive seen one semi-close to where i live but you wont see those until columbus regularly. we got dat tim hortons though and tim hortons rules. every waffle house i have ever been in has been sticky as all hell.

drunk food = swenson's. best damn "fast food" burgers i have ever had but they are soooooo good drunk. the best legit burger i have ever had was at Dam Brewery in Dillon, CO or at my buddy's gourmet burger place
Old 02-13-2013, 11:24 AM #1420
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Bartley's Burger Cottage in Harvard Square is the best burger I have ever had.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 02-13-2013, 11:32 AM #1421
Superzeus
Living is the functionary

Superzeus is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
I've never puked from working out. I puked at football practice once though.
Last time I puked from physical exertion was freshman year at ND. They make you take a swim test at the beginning of the year because there are lakes adjacent to campus, and if you fail you have to take a swimming class. I go into take the test thinking no big deal, I'm not in amazing shape but I know how to swim. You have to swim across a pool and back once while an instructor watches you. So I swim there and back, no issue. The instructor is dealing with another student so I go for another lap. I get back, the woman who was supposed to be watching still isn't paying attention and says I need to do it again. So I go again, I get back, and the dumb ***** still isn't looking. I tell her I've done it three times now and she gives me some asinine excuse for why she wasn't watching and seeing me breathing heavily suggests I probably can't swim and should just get out and take the class. I'm gassed at this point, but I say "**** that, you're watching me right now" and start swimming for all I'm worth because I know she's on a power trip and looking for any excuse to fail me. She grudgingly passes me, I get out, get dressed, walk outside, and immediately vomit the cheeseburger I ate right before the test all over the sidewalk.

And as long as we're on the topic of burgers Umami Burger makes some damn fine burgers out here in LA.

OG FEEDBACK
Old 02-13-2013, 11:35 AM #1422
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
5 guys mo ****a

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
Old 02-13-2013, 11:36 AM #1423
tater_salad (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superzeus View Post
And as long as we're on the topic of burgers Umami Burger makes some damn fine burgers out here in LA.
Is In-N-Out Burger all it's hyped up to be? I wish we had them on the east coast.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:42 AM #1424
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
Last time I puked from physical exertion was freshman year at ND. They make you take a swim test at the beginning of the year because there are lakes adjacent to campus, and if you fail you have to take a swimming class. I go into take the test thinking no big deal, I'm not in amazing shape but I know how to swim. You have to swim across a pool and back once while an instructor watches you. So I swim there and back, no issue. The instructor is dealing with another student so I go for another lap. I get back, the woman who was supposed to be watching still isn't paying attention and says I need to do it again. So I go again, I get back, and the dumb ***** still isn't looking. I tell her I've done it three times now and she gives me some asinine excuse for why she wasn't watching and seeing me breathing heavily suggests I probably can't swim and should just get out and take the class. I'm gassed at this point, but I say "**** that, you're watching me right now" and start swimming for all I'm worth because I know she's on a power trip and looking for any excuse to fail me. She grudgingly passes me, I get out, get dressed, walk outside, and immediately vomit the cheeseburger I ate right before the test all over the sidewalk.

You vomitted from stupidity, not from being a weak *** *****.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 02-13-2013, 11:44 AM #1425
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

4 laps in a pool and you puked?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 02-13-2013, 11:45 AM #1426
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:

What the ****, they make you take swimming lessons in college? I have never heard of anything like that before.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:47 AM #1427
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post
Is In-N-Out Burger all it's hyped up to be? I wish we had them on the east coast.
no. for fast food burgers it is really good but its nothing that will blow your mind.

IMO the best stuff they have are the fries. animal style fries are the ****

edit: i get sick if i am in a pool for an extended period of time, depending on the chemicals they use to treat it. my eyes will get all puffy and ill get nauseous, hence why i almost never go swimming

Last edited by Imnothungry : 02-13-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:05 PM #1428
jdm001
will randomly type lyrics

jdm001 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jdm001 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jdm001 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subucni View Post
I eat Taco Bell like twice a month sober. Waffle House is my go to drunk food.
I eat both stone cold sober regularly.
Quote:
I really hope that was a 50 meter pool. That would almost be an excuse.