Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 10:40 AM #1303
Subucni
GOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
there are a ****load of catholics in LA and i think there are quite a few in parts of bama too. florida gets a bunch but they are all illegals so who cares

everyone is catholic up here unless you are black (baptist) or eastern euro right off the boat (some kind of orthodox). east side of cleveland is pretty jewish as well
There are a ton of Catholics in south Alabama.

Auburn Tigers
New Orleans Saints
New York Yankees
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-12-2013, 10:53 AM #1304
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
Best part about snowstorms is when it gets bad enough that nobody wants to go out on the roads so we can take the quads out and go pretty much wherever we want.
You can do that anyway in WV

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
Old 02-12-2013, 10:57 AM #1305
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Legally? The only state I know of that lets you ride quads on the road is Montana, which is kind of useless anyways because ATVs ride like **** on pavement and are super dangerous.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:07 AM #1306
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post
I don't think I have ever even met a Catholic.
Leave the woods and you'll find them all over.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 02-12-2013, 11:11 AM #1307
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

If you have a class 2 operators (18 years old), a helmet on, it's 10 miles from your house or a different trail, and its a 2 lane.

You're not supposed to exceed 25mph and pull over for traffic behind you.

The speed restriction isn't really enforced but pulling over is a common courtesy.

There's trails every 10 miles so you don't really have to worry about that either.

Basically as long as it's not a four lane and you're acting reasonable than no harm is done. Even the 55mph two lane roads are okay, but a 45 mph 4lane is not

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes

Last edited by SHOOT3R USA : 02-12-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:44 AM #1308
casultytosociety
BlacMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Joe View Post
It was my pool, which is a converted coy pond, lol.

Snow is ****ing awesome. We dont always get hammered by blizzards like this one (which actually just missed us in terms of the heaviest snow fall), but man when we get one, its a ballin *** time. My parents and brothers were all up in NH skiing from Wednesday till Sunday, so we had a bunch of people over and had a party. We got the quad going and just cooked mass amounts of ****ty junk food and got hammered. It was such a fun weekend. I'm hoping the storm coming this weekend is just as good or better. I live for these types of storms.

Its all about the kids.

This is the first major storm we've got since 2005, which absolutely ****ing pummeled and raped us. 05 was a storm I'll never forget. I've never seen snow come down so hard and so fast for so long. I remember watching the Steelers get their **** pushed in by New England in the AFC Championship game and saying "goddamn...its still ****ing snowing." Schools were closed for 2 weeks because of that storm. This one was pretty intense,but nothing like 05.

Heres a few more pics from the excitement.

and I didnt spare a single ****ing log when I got the fire going Friday afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOT3R USA View Post
If you have a class 2 operators (18 years old), a helmet on, it's 10 miles from your house or a different trail, and its a 2 lane.

The speed restriction isn't really enforced but pulling over is a common courtesy.

There's trails every 10 miles so you don't really have to worry about that either.

Basically as long as it's not a four lane and you're acting reasonable than no harm is done. Even the 55mph two lane roads are okay, but a 45 mph 4lane is not
was that storm in 05 in late february/early march?
Old 02-12-2013, 11:44 AM #1309
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Quote:

That's actually pretty perfect. I have trails a few miles from my house but the cops still give you **** if they catch you on the roads going there. It sucks because you have basically no rights. I got hit by a car on an ATV when I was like 15 because I was crossing a road to get to the trails and a car ran a red light and hit me, and I had to get the **** out of there because I'd have been in trouble too.

I've been on the interstate on my quad too though because there are trails through the mountains around them near a buddies house. That **** was pretty cool because we could outrun the slow lane haha.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:46 AM #1310
Imnothungry

Quote:
Legally? The only state I know of that lets you ride quads on the road is Montana, which is kind of useless anyways because ATVs ride like **** on pavement and are super dangerous.
i knew a kid that went to Michigan Tech up at the tip top of the UP and i guess everyone got around on snow mobiles in the winter. its in the middle of no where and its pretty brutal, i guess
Old 02-12-2013, 11:50 AM #1311
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Yeah there are some places like that around me too. Lots of people that live on the lakes use them to get places. That's one thing I still have yet to do is get my quad out on the lake. I studded my old tires for the ice, and haven't gotten a chance to take it out. Either it's too warm, or our trailer is broken. Times like this I wish I had a pickup.

And Bama trying to match their championship with a fulmer cup haha
Old 02-12-2013, 11:54 AM #1312
Imnothungry

ive done so much stupid **** on dirtbikes and quads, im surprised i never actually got hurt. ive flipped a raptor 700 and managed to get out of the way before it landed on me. i was not so lucky with a grizzly 660 and i only managed to knock the wind out of myself and have some bad bruises.

a girl 2 years younger than me from my HS rolled a quad down a hill and ended up in a coma for 2-3 days and was in the hospital for over a month after that with a fractured skull, swelling of her brain or some **** and a really bad staph infection in her leg. i guess she recovered 100% though

ive never dumped a snow mobile but ive only riden one once or twice. i have heard some insanely gruesome horror stories about those things.

Last edited by Imnothungry : 02-12-2013 at 11:57 AM.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:58 AM #1313
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Those are some nice quads. One of my old hockey buddies has a 700 and the thing ****ing flies. I used to have a bored out LTZ400 and that thing was fast as **** too, but I traded it in for a Warrior because I don't have to take care of it and it's better in the woods.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:01 PM #1314
tater_salad (Banned)

Shooter?

Old 02-12-2013, 12:03 PM #1315
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

Quote:

That's actually pretty perfect. I have trails a few miles from my house but the cops still give you **** if they catch you on the roads going there. It sucks because you have basically no rights. I got hit by a car on an ATV when I was like 15 because I was crossing a road to get to the trails and a car ran a red light and hit me, and I had to get the **** out of there because I'd have been in trouble too.

I've been on the interstate on my quad too though because there are trails through the mountains around them near a buddies house. That **** was pretty cool because we could outrun the slow lane haha.
We can even cross a four lane as long as that's all were doing.

What really pisses me off is that places like Burning Rock, Hatfield and McCoy's, Wagon wheel, etc. Have bought all kinds of land and now charge people to ride them.

Burning rock is right by my house. I grew up on those trails and now I have to pay $150 a year to ride them. That just pisses me off.

-Cameron Hanes
Old 02-12-2013, 12:03 PM #1316
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post
Joe the southerners just don't understand how fun a good blizzard can be. Shameful, really.

A lot of people around here dont understand how fun it is. Its all what you make of it. You can ***** and moan and piss and whine, or you can go jump in your frozen pond and get drunk for 3 straight days with almost 0 consequences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PballPlayer™ View Post
Yeah because I want to spend my free time shoveling snow. Makes sense why it would be a positive thing.

I shoveled for all of 1 hour all weekend, and it was only to get my car out. Which I really didnt NEED to do, because all my friends cars were out already, and I had no where to go, but yea. I love all the people who freak the **** out and go nuts removing every last flake of snow...like its not gonna melt in 2 days or something. Like my buddies dad is an older portugese guy, and he had him shovel a path to the shed...because ya know...we might need to cut the grass or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
text him this

followed by this

lol'd way to ****ing hard at this.

Quote:
I have a snowblower that will shoot snow like 60 feet. The amount of fun you can have with that makes clearing a driveway no problem.

Best part about snowstorms is when it gets bad enough that nobody wants to go out on the roads so we can take the quads out and go pretty much wherever we want.

Yea, the cops around here were not ****ing around this time. Douchebag Deval Patrick issued a driving ban as of 4 p.m. on Friday night. Fines and potential jail time were threatened. Cops fined my buddy for riding his quad on the roads friday night. I talked to another buddy of mine whos a state trooper and he said kids on quads are usually the ones needing the most medical assistance and cause the most damage to parked cars and ****. He said there is nothing more annoying than getting a call for an accident during a snow storm. People are ****ty drivers when the roads are clean, nevermind when theres a foot and a half of snow. People always love to assume that their all wheel drive vehicle be it a car or truck is invincible in bad weather. They dont understand all wheel drive helps you go, but doesnt help you stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casultytosociety View Post
was that storm in 05 in late february/early march?

January 21st 2005. It hit on my birthday. T'was epic.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 02-12-2013, 12:05 PM #1317
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

Holy ****ing **** lol, that's not me but I'm from Princewick and there's only like 200 people here. Talk about a needle in a haystack. WTF, haha

-Cameron Hanes
Old 02-12-2013, 12:09 PM #1318
Subucni
GOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeYToN-SS View Post
Alabama just made a strong push for the Fulmer Cup. 4 players arrested for robbery and fraudulent use of a credit card.
roll tide

Auburn Tigers
New Orleans Saints
New York Yankees
Old 02-12-2013, 12:13 PM #1319
Imnothungry

Quote:
Those are some nice quads. One of my old hockey buddies has a 700 and the thing ****ing flies. I used to have a bored out LTZ400 and that thing was fast as **** too, but I traded it in for a Warrior because I don't have to take care of it and it's better in the woods.
yea my buddy's dad passed away when he was real young and he and his mom got a ton of money as a result so he had some crazy *** toys. i also had regular access to a polaris predator and scrambler. the raptor 700 is ****ing crazy. he had it modded to high hell and could get it up to just under 90mph...**** that **** lol. the grizzly 660 was perfect, i much prefer a utility quad to something like a raptor and you can still haul some serious *** on something like that

i had/have some friends that are really into moto too so there were always a bunch of bikes around too. i think one of them is racing on some pro level but i have not seen him in about 8 years

Last edited by Imnothungry : 02-12-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:16 PM #1320
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Quote:
We can even cross a four lane as long as that's all were doing.

What really pisses me off is that places like Burning Rock, Hatfield and McCoy's, Wagon wheel, etc. Have bought all kinds of land and now charge people to ride them.

Burning rock is right by my house. I grew up on those trails and now I have to pay $150 a year to ride them. That just pisses me off.
Yeah all those trails are kind of a rip off. I'd love to get a Banshee and some sand tires and ride some dunes out west though.

This is still one of the coolest things I've seen someone do with a Banshee
Old 02-12-2013, 12:22 PM #1321
Imnothungry

well that is not a stock banshee jesus christ lol. the kid with the raptor had a banshee for his first bike and he ended up wrecking it real bad on a jump. i think he actually wrecked the raptor eventually as well.

i got 2 friends out in vegas and none of them ride quads or dirt bikes. last time i was there that is all i wanted to do and they just wanted to drink and go to the script club. you would think they would get sick of that **** living out there

Last edited by Imnothungry : 02-12-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:23 PM #1322
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

Have you fgts ever rode a stage 3 banshee or 250r?

I went 115mph on my friends banshee before I got scared as ****.

The 250r I rode accelerated a lot faster and scared me way more than the banshee did

-Cameron Hanes
Old 02-12-2013, 12:24 PM #1323
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

Quote:

Yeah all those trails are kind of a rip off. I'd love to get a Banshee and some sand tires and ride some dunes out west though.

This is still one of the coolest things I've seen someone do with a Banshee
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVneTJ4lEKA
I would call burning rock a rip off. I grew up on them, I just thinking shouldn't have to pay

-Cameron Hanes
Closed Thread