PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 11:54 AM #211
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

I have decided it is time to divorce the wife.

She just texted me saying she got all the Twilight movies from one of her friends.

She is all yours Jose.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2013, 12:20 PM #212
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
You're going to watch all of them with her, you betazn

Also mexijoe you will get a kick out of this: http://www.philly.com/philly/health/...ruit_diet.html

Last edited by Paintnoob13 : 01-31-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:31 PM #213
casultytosociety
BlacMac

swoll guys, what are your opinions on rippetoe's starting strength?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:32 PM #214
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
You're going to watch all of them with her, you betazn

Also mexijoe you will get a kick out of this: http://www.philly.com/philly/health/...ruit_diet.html
holy **** lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casultytosociety View Post
swoll guys, what are your opinions on rippetoe's starting strength?
its good stuff. make sure you follow the diet strictly or you will be doing yourself an injustice. actually its a really good workout if you do it right

Last edited by Imnothungry : 01-31-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:49 PM #215
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
still 2 days until I lift again, why do you taunt me? any day now I will set a new PR which is great excitement for my extremely unexciting life.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-31-2013, 12:59 PM #216
Imnothungry

yea i was pumped as all hell on monday because i had my best bench lift since i broke my hand in september. 2 random old dudes came up to me and complimented my lift, which was kind of weird/gratifying.

i didn't really do all that much either, 355lbs. i guess for the city rec that is good but the other place i work out at has guys that are throwing up a **** load more than that. my original goal was to hit 400lbs by my birthday this year (march) but that is obviously not going to happen.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:06 PM #217
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

SHOOT3R USA is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
You guys need to watch the documentary, NZ SAS: First Among Equals, it's awesome

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
Old 01-31-2013, 01:07 PM #218
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

I'd like to hit 435 by my birthday (april) and I think I will actually do it. My gym has a few guys that work in the 300 range (but a couple of them are quite a bit smaller than me) and then one guy that reps 405 on the incline like its an empty bar. I've only seen him do it twice, but its ridiculous. No spot, no lift off, like 10 reps easy.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-31-2013, 01:14 PM #219
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOT3R USA View Post
You guys need to watch the documentary, NZ SAS: First Among Equals, it's awesome
i have been meaning to look at that, there are a few others i want to watch first.

355 is a good lift for me considering i am making gains (still not back to where i was) AND losing weight. i am under 240 now, 6'2" so its not horrible. im trying to get down to 220-225. i seriously feel into a mini-depression when i smashed my hand on that boat anchor, such a kick in the balls when you are making good progress. so much hard work down the crapper.

losing weight has actually been pretty easy, i just cut out craptastic foods and my appetite has been less since ive been working out twice a day as a result (not sure how that worked out). its something i needed to do anyway. my dad's side has really high blood pressure and i always was on the high end even when i was a 190lb twig. the last thing i want is to be under 30 and on BP meds.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:16 PM #220
tater_salad (Banned)

Quote:
It's good news for Tennessee, bad news for West Virginia, and situation neutral for Pittsburgh in the recruitment of four-star athlete Tyler Boyd (Clairton, Pa./Clairton).

ESPN.com recruiting expert Jared Shanker reports, via text message from Boyd's mother Tonya Payne, that an in-home visit with West Virginia has been cancelled. Pittsburgh's in-home visit tonight is still on, and that will be the only team to set foot in Boyd's house.

As far as Boyd's visits to campuses, he had an official visit to West Virginia last weekend, and he's still expected to visit Knoxville, despite a recent commitment the Volunteers have landed who might end up competing with Boyd for playing time
Tyler Boyd isn't going to WVU.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:18 PM #221
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

355 is a pretty solid lift for anyone, I think. People act like if you are a certain weight and its not as high a percentage that its suddenly easy. That is not the case. One does not simply walk in to a gym having never lifted and bench 355 pounds. It takes a lot of hard work.

Speaking of losing weight, what did you spend on your recumbent bike?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-31-2013, 01:22 PM #222
giants57

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post
He's not going to listen to mommy, and at this point if he does good for him. His mom obviously is an ignorant person who is milking this for all the attention she can get. The visit is cancelled because he needs to fly down to Knoxville. At this point I hope that if WVU doesn't get him UT does, because his talents will go to waste at Pitt in that offense.

Also, if he doesn't commit this guy will.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/fo...5/mario-alford

Edit: Mommy's Twitter is also now shut down. So take that how you will. Also, I seriously doubt he goes to Tennessee as well. Pitt offered 2 of his friends who only had offers from 1 or 2 MAC schools full scholarships to get him. His mom also thinks Pitt is essentially on par with Michigan or Notre Dame for academics and thinks anyone else that offered him isn't good enough.
PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

"Originally posted by Ly$ol: Sometimes I feel bad when I lead a ***** on, but hey it's a numbers game."

Last edited by giants57 : 01-31-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:25 PM #223
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

Dudes I'm so sad. My buddy just offered me his 2, finished, large munsterlanders for 50 bucks cause he is moving out of state and he can't keep them.

My parents won't let me have a dog

"IF YOU want to be the ULTIMATE predator you're gonna have to RAMP IT UP cause this is a RACE that NEVER ENDS"
-Cameron Hanes
Old 01-31-2013, 01:25 PM #224
Imnothungry

mine was fairly cheap. i got a schwinn one for just over $200 through Sears. honestly, it was a great investment. i set it up in front of a tv so ill sit there and watch whatever and just ride it on a lower setting rather than sitting on the couch.

i try to do 30 minutes on a higher setting once a day too (that is hard). according to the read out ill burn about 500 calories and do 12-14 miles in that time.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:26 PM #225
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tater_salad View Post

His mom is a lunatic, anything she says should be taken with a grain of salt.

-Cameron Hanes
Old 01-31-2013, 01:28 PM #226
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
mine was fairly cheap. i got a schwinn one for just over $200 through Sears. honestly, it was a great investment. i set it up in front of a tv so ill sit there and watch whatever and just ride it on a lower setting rather than sitting on the couch.

i try to do 30 minutes on a higher setting once a day too (that is hard). according to the read out ill burn about 500 calories and do 12-14 miles in that time.
This is genious, I should totally do this

-Cameron Hanes
Old 01-31-2013, 01:29 PM #227
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:

that's what I want to do. I like to use the bike at the gym, but its kind of a pain to drive all the way over there just to use the bike for a half hour.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-31-2013, 01:31 PM #228
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOT3R USA View Post
Dudes I'm so sad. My buddy just offered me his 2, finished, large munsterlanders for 50 bucks cause he is moving out of state and he can't keep them.

My parents won't let me have a dog

that sucks, those are great bird dogs. that is an insane bargain too, they usually cost around a grand (give or take, depending on bloodlines and breeders obviously). my grandpa had one along with his english pointers when i was really little.

Last edited by Imnothungry : 01-31-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:32 PM #229
casultytosociety
BlacMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
still 2 days until I lift again, why do you taunt me? any day now I will set a new PR which is great excitement for my extremely unexciting life.
me? if so, child please. i haven't been able to lift for a lot longer than you.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:35 PM #230
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Well was just kidding. But I can only do upper body at the moment.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-31-2013, 01:37 PM #231
SHOOT3R USA
LIFT. RUN. SHOOT.

Quote:

that sucks, those are great bird dogs. that is an insane bargain too
Dude they're the sweetest dogs ever to. He's been flushing all kinds of birds with them here lately

-Cameron Hanes
Closed Thread