Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-28-2013, 01:44 AM #1
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Viewloader Marker Lovers' thread

Hey, another one of my lame-o threads...
This one is on Viewloader's various marker runs...most of which I happen to own (or have owned).

I've found that they're more similar to Spyder markers than to Piranhas or other stacked-tube blowbacks, albeit a little rougher in action and a little uglier in presentation, but still exceptionally consistent. I have owned at least five Viewloaders and never had a major malfunction with any of them. Simple, cheap, reliable little markers. Just in case anyone's wondering, Viewloader isn't existent anymore, and so neither are their tech support or parts distributors...

My Viewloader markers:

-2008 Viewloader Maxis (last model year of any Viewloader marker to my -knowledge)
-2006 Viewloader High Voltage
-2007 Viewloader Triton II (matching pair...not anymore, I fastbacked one and chopped the crud out of another to make a pretty epic pair. Both still in action.)
-2005 Genesis Surge (bought and sold in a matter of days...wish I'da kept that one...)

I really liked that they're easy to work on, very good on air, and overall pretty consistent (+/- 6)
I didn't like that there is no parts availability, and nothing is interchangeable (the ASA and air lines are all goofy, off threads...no chance of putting an aftermarket ASA on there without extensive modification...). Also, they'll stutter sometimes if you're shooting too fast...nothing odd from a blowback!

Overall, great little guns that don't get the credit they deserve...
Anyone else wanna spread the love? I don't really wanna hear "my orion wuz relly bad, i cold barly hit teh stopsigh at the end of my road, and my bro took is apart and it broke." I hear waaaayy too much of that from waaaaay too many people. Respect the gun.
Noah

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement