Community Focus

Old 01-28-2013, 06:27 PM #1
slago

slago owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
slago has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Undeserved warning

Hey guys, I put up a BST ad for my brothers old podpack he wants gone ( thread here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3925726 ), I advertised it as brand new as he used it once, didn't like it and after 1 game he took it off and that was all she wrote.

So the condition is like brand new, but the pack was bought about 6 years ago so giving me a warning and moving it into unused/brand new portion of the BST I think is way unjust.

I don't even think the MSRP or MAP for this pack applies anymore and even if they did, surely being bought 6 years ago from the retailer doesn't qualify it under these rules.

If I am wrong than fair enough I should have looked up if the pack would be under the MAP or MSRP, but since it was 6 years old I figured no way.

If I am right I would appreciate the thread being moved back to it's original location and the warning being lifted

-cheers, Scott
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2013, 06:43 PM #2
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by slago View Post
I advertised it as brand new
I didn't issue the warning but I can safely assume this is what got you the warning. Disclosing anything as 'brand new' or 'like brand new' runs a risk of there being an issue with a post.
I would review BST rule #2 for further clarification.

As far as the warning itself it is just that. It carries no points and serves as a simple reminder of the rules. I wouldn't worry too much about it, simply review the BST rules or FAQ if you have any doubts on something. Also don't be afraid to ask a mod if you are still confused about something. The mods are listed at the bottom of each forum and are more then willing to help you with a question you may have.

"Only the foolish believe suffering is just wages for being different. Only the savage regard the endurance of pain as the measure of worth. Only the insane equate pain with success."

PBR Feedback +26/-0 PBN Feedback +16/-0 IOG Feedback +10/-0
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:52 PM #3
slago

slago owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
slago has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
I didn't issue the warning but I can safely assume this is what got you the warning. Disclosing anything as 'brand new' or 'like brand new' runs a risk of there being an issue with a post.
I would review BST rule #2 for further clarification.

As far as the warning itself it is just that. It carries no points and serves as a simple reminder of the rules. I wouldn't worry too much about it, simply review the BST rules or FAQ if you have any doubts on something. Also don't be afraid to ask a mod if you are still confused about something. The mods are listed at the bottom of each forum and are more then willing to help you with a question you may have.
Okay thanks alot