Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 05-06-2013, 12:14 PM #1
Nuchuga

Vinyl Services! Whats up pb nation! Just wanted to get myself known and tell you guys about my business. I do 100% custom vinyling services for paintball markers, tanks, hoppers, regs, basically anything paintball, along with phones, computers, ipads, ANYTHING LITERALLY! For those of you who dont no what vinyl is, it is a stretchable, bendable, and shapable "thick" stick applied to really any dry service. It is the same thing you will find getting done to cars at autoshops to change color without repainting. The vinyl itself is bought in large 12" x 24" sheets in which i custom cut using a machine to your gun, hopper etc... Then i mold it on finishing it off with a heat treat process and shimming edges. In NO way will this process damage your gun or the anodizing job on it. It is a very reliable and great looking way of changing the color or style of your gun!

Now to the fun stuff! Colors, designs, pricing and everything creative! Well, when it comes to vinyl, in no way whatsoever are you limited to colors or designs. I have over 90 colors and 30 designs to vinyl with making everything virtually 100% customizable to your preferance! Of course, there are matte, gloss, and satin colors all in the standard colors. Then there are also designs ranging from basic to complex such likes stripes to gold leaf swiss swall. The choices are ENDLESS. On top of custom coloring, i can do 100% custom designs to match what you want or what your team wants. I have a special vinyl in which i can print upon and cut mounting it to your gun allowing team logos, names, anything to be custom put on without paint or anodizing. Of course, prices will range based on designs, colors, Guns, and anything else but every thing is flexible when it comes to pricing. More you order, cheaper the item.

Here are the BASIC prices- keep in mind, these ARENT set. + or - 20

Frames-
1 color- 20
2 color- 25

Upper reciever-
1 color- 15
2 color- 20

Regulator-
1 color- 5
2 color- 10

Full Guns (gun type changes price)-
1 color ALL- 30
2 color ALL- 32 (Lol)
3 color ALL- 40

Hoppers (type changes price)-
1 color- 10
2 color- 15
3 color- 20

Tanks-
45/4500- 20 (Any color combo up to 3, prices are same)
68/4500- 25 (Any color combo up to 3, prices are same)

Iphone 5- Front, Back, Sides with screen protector- 25

Iphone 4- Front, Back, Sides with screen protector- 20

Vinyl Clear Coat- +10 (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

Keep in mind, this is NOT PRRMANENT. However, i 1 year warranty all vinyl jobs, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Send gun back to me and i will replace vinyl for FREE. You MUST pay for both shipping charges. Maintenance- Remember this IS vinyl. In no way is it indestructible. I promise you, it WILL peel, it WILL tear. And that is why i warranty my jobs for free replacement. Only maintenance is to make sure edges are down and sealed before AND after playing. Vinyl is NOT metal therefore it will tear if sharp objects are poked into it, thats the nature of the material. You can ask any vinyl artist and they will all tell you the same thing, IT WILL need to be replaced EVENTUALLY. Whether it be after 2 months due to everday use or 2 years from rare use, it is not invincible. Again, i HIGHLY vinyl recommend clear coat to protect it. It will keep from both peeling and scratching. I will have YOU send me the product im vinyling in mail DISASSEMBLED and box will only contain pieces i am vinyling. NO EXCEPTIONS. Expect a minimum of 3 day wait till vinyl is shipped back out from day of arrival. This can go all the way up to 7 days, however, VERY unlikely. Express jobs CAN be done, please call or txt or email for info.

Contact me- Email- natekurtzman@gmail.com Phone (quickest)- 949/291/7198

Heres a couple of examples on my photobucket. It will be updated regularly!
http://m1349.photobucket.com/albums/...ile%20Uploads/

previous jobs ive done.

Last edited by Nuchuga : 05-06-2013 at 02:30 PM.
Nuchuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.