Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 05:00 PM #358
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
please please please let it get struck down. I have no faith in the courts anymore, though.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-29-2013, 05:02 PM #359
F1VENOM

Why wouldn't it be struck down after the two preceding cases?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 01-29-2013, 05:03 PM #360
Matt H

Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
picked up some hopslam

they would only sell me one 6 pack
Old 01-29-2013, 05:03 PM #361
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Idk why is it constitutionally different than the crap NY already has on the books?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-29-2013, 05:05 PM #362
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

I need to find food. There is a chilis across from my hotel, but I don't feel like going there by myself.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-29-2013, 05:05 PM #363
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt H View Post
picked up some hopslam

they would only sell me one 6 pack
Damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
Idk why is it constitutionally different than the crap NY already has on the books?
Example? Also, precedence.

Quote:
I need to find food. There is a chilis across from my hotel, but I don't feel like going there by myself.
That awkward?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 01-29-2013, 05:07 PM #364
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Nah, I've done it plenty of times, I just don't feel like it today.

Precedence is what they already have on the books. If the court thinks they are allowed to limit mags to 10 rounds, what makes 7 rounds different? If the court thinks its ok to never give out pistol permits, how is this any different?

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-29-2013, 05:11 PM #365
F1VENOM

Quote:
Nah, I've done it plenty of times, I just don't feel like it today.

Precedence is what they already have on the books. If the court thinks they are allowed to limit mags to 10 rounds, what makes 7 rounds different? If the court thinks its ok to never give out pistol permits, how is this any different?
Because there's SCOTUS precedence and this gets the wheels rolling for a potential writ of certiorari for SCOTUS review.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:14 PM #366
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Well, if your right maybe the NRA will sue in every state where there is an AWB? Maybe then I will become a member. At least sue over the BS the MA attorney general pulls with some ridiculous, arbitrary, and secret gun list.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-29-2013, 05:18 PM #367
F1VENOM

Quote:
Well, if your right maybe the NRA will sue in every state where there is an AWB? Maybe then I will become a member. At least sue over the BS the MA attorney general pulls with some ridiculous, arbitrary, and secret gun list.
How many are still standing? I mean McDonald extended the Heller ruling to state level so it's really a matter of time and if NYSafeAct goes that far up, it's just adding to the train. About the only thing that can stop the roll is Roberts swinging again (unlikely) or someone getting replaced which is likely during this term as there are 3 pushing 80.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:20 PM #368
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Well Mass is and I've always thought the only hope of change is a SCOTUS ruling ot Federal Law, and with Barry in office the Federal law is out.

The AWB is lame enough, but the handgun list is straight BS.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-29-2013, 05:21 PM #369
F1VENOM

Well sue and get it overturned or elevated on appeal.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:22 PM #370
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Well I don't know about you guys but I'm thrilled to see more posts regarding gun control! Continue!
Old 01-29-2013, 05:24 PM #371
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolbandfan View Post
Well I don't know about you guys but I'm thrilled to see more posts regarding gun control! Continue!
Doesn't add anything to the conversation, *****es about the topic.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:39 PM #372
A Contract Killer

A Contract Killer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
How many are still standing? I mean McDonald extended the Heller ruling to state level so it's really a matter of time and if NYSafeAct goes that far up, it's just adding to the train. About the only thing that can stop the roll is Roberts swinging again (unlikely) or someone getting replaced which is likely during this term as there are 3 pushing 80.
I've been hoping Kevin James, err, Elena Kagen has a heart attack for a while.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:41 PM #373
Alan777
Tree Fitty

No more header leak, hooray!
1994 BMW 325is
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport
Old 01-29-2013, 05:42 PM #374
F1VENOM

Lol'd
Old 01-29-2013, 06:03 PM #375
cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimize24 View Post
I've had a hankering to play some paintbullets lately. Sold all my stuff though
Get more ****. I'll go with you if you do.

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:06 PM #376
Matt H

Annual Supporting Member
Matt H is a Supporting Member
Matt H is a founding member
Matt H is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
I wont.

Pizza is gud.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:11 PM #377
I'm inebriated
Wood Grain Grippin

fly me out to yankee land and i'll grace you with my presence and play some paintballz
Old 01-29-2013, 06:42 PM #378
Ynnekdude
Carpe Diem

Teacher just started talking about constitutional issues with birth control in the 1960s and antiquated laws regarding it... girl in front of me pulls out her little purse, pops out her birth control, and throws a pill back. lol
"This is a hard job, and I'm not just saying this to win favour with lorry drivers. It's a hard job - change gear, change gear, change gear, check your mirrors, murder a prostitute, change gear, change gear, murder. That's a lot of effort in a day."

Russian Legion Fanclub #16
Closed Thread