PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-15-2013, 05:14 PM #1
Enfamous13

Annual Supporting Member
Need some help

Anybody knows how to contact the folk who milled the immortal and highlander body styles? I'd like to get an evil ehm milled like an immortal and would like to get aleast a yea or neigh from them on using their design.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2013, 07:30 PM #2
skinnyfatguy
AKA-holic

skinnyfatguy is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
The machine shop JMJ was based out of is Moyer Machine (http://www.moyermachine.com/). They are still around, but I don't know if John is still there, and they have expressly stated that they are no longer interested doing paintball work. The design for the Highlander was owned by Anthony Navarro of Action Pursuit Games which is now Colorado Shooting Sports. The design of the Immortal belongs to TargetIndy of On Target Entertainment.

Also, not sure if you saw this one, but I'm pretty sure neither Ruler_Mark or Elia got permission before making this.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:37 PM #3
BJYourk
The rippin' and tearin'

Good lord!
BJYourk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:54 PM #4
Enfamous13

Annual Supporting Member
Thank you Skinny, I wouldn't really call that an Immortal design. It's missing the milling around the eye cover and the top tube is cut different. I was going for something that would be verrryyy close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyfatguy View Post
The machine shop JMJ was based out of is Moyer Machine (http://www.moyermachine.com/). They are still around, but I don't know if John is still there, and they have expressly stated that they are no longer interested doing paintball work. The design for the Highlander was owned by Anthony Navarro of Action Pursuit Games which is now Colorado Shooting Sports. The design of the Immortal belongs to TargetIndy of On Target Entertainment.

Also, not sure if you saw this one, but I'm pretty sure neither Ruler_Mark or Elia got permission before making this.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:33 PM #5
gunhero5
Aim High - Don't Die

Annual Supporting Member
gunhero5 is a Moderator
gunhero5 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gunhero5 is BST Legit
gunhero5 supports Bob Gurnsey
gunhero5 supports our troops
gunhero5 is Immortal
Questions like this have been asked before, and I've gotten in contact with a lot of the guys that were responsible for all the old school millings as well as private machinists to see if they'd copy a certain design.

Their general collective answer was "No, won't be happening." or "We won't copy anyone's work, it's an ethics thing", which is very understandable.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:27 PM #6
Enfamous13

Annual Supporting Member
Maybe the back of an immortal and the front of a stock 03? Ideas, ideas ...