Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 AM #1
jaldianapls

One way or the other

One way or the other, this week's Senate confirmation hearings should be an opportunity to bring Brennan's views out of the shadows, along with the basic attributes and justifications of the covert drone campaign. The man, the machine and the policy are inextricably linked.

Watch Warm Bodies Online | Watch Mama Online | Watch Silver Linings Playbook Online | Watch Django Unchained Online | Watch Hansel And Gretel Witch Hunters Online | Watch Breaking Dawn 2 Online | Watch A Haunted House Online | Watch Identity Thief Online | Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 13 | Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 13 | Glee Season 4 Episode 13 | Naruto Shippuden Episode 299 | The Big Bang Theory Season 6 Episode 15 | Grey's Anatomy Season 9 Episode 14 | Suits Season 2 Episode 14
___
jaldianapls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:55 AM #2
dualimpact
I'm A Hypocrite

Annual Supporting Member
dualimpact helped look for balloons
Tell me that it ain't no hanging, and **** calling home Until you look at me before you answer the phone When I flee, your *** can get as naked and be as free As you wanna be freak But I'm taking the key with me. You ain't gonna get ****, so don't even ask Disrespect my wishes, I'll beat your *** Watch me coming home floor eating half of your doggy bag And I leave laughing, while you calling me on the rag I'm the type that might cut off the lights when I hit And before she cut them on, Kuniva already SWITCHED Your *** ain't even riding with Swift unless your going When I'm done, I throw you out and ask you where you going
dualimpact is offline   Reply With Quote