PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-25-2013, 09:34 PM #1
flemingetq

E2 trigger issue. Need advice.

Any ideas on the following issue.

I am trying to figure out why marker fails to fire or activate the trigger clapper solenoid on the first few trigger pulls.
I have tried to adjust the two adjustment screw in all different configurations. But the marker fires beautifully once the solenoid starts to cycle. Please see the link below for a picture.

PHOTO:

http://m1306.photobucket.com/albumvi...2.jpg.html?o=0

If the marker sits for any period of time regardless if it turned on or not. Time frame is usually 5 min or more. I will set it in factory fast semi or in training mode and full the trigger, but nothing happens. But if I slightly push up on the disc of the clapper solenoid is cycles flawlessly.
This marker and E2 are brand new never been used. The guy I bough it off of had the two connectors for the trigger and front solenoid mixed up so he just unloaded it.

So if any one has an idea of what could be causing this or know a fix would be appreciated.
flemingetq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2013, 12:29 PM #2
hmcl281

has been a member for 10 years
spacing for the noid might have gotten to big, there should be a little set screw beneath the noid to adjust the spacing.

replacing the battery may also fix the issue or the grip preventing the noid to move freely
Old 01-28-2013, 06:25 PM #3
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

1. make sure your using a good battery. e-cockers are a little harder on them than other guns. (most likely cause)

2. make sure the grips arent on so tight they rub agains the sear noid and keep it from moving.

3. take a look at the sear noid, it could be gunked up and need a cleaning. take it apart, wipe all the gunk off and put it back together. no lube or anything, leave it dry.

4. make sure the board is actually reading trigger pulls. i think theres a screen you can see if its detecting the trigger under the trigger filter options.

5. kind of an off chance...but if your messing with it and the grips are off, or at least the right side one, light could be getting to the optical trigger switch and keeping it from reading anything. its also happened with grips that are clear-ish. not very common though for it to happen with the grips on unless theres gaps or something.

6. what is your sear on time? 4ms is the factory default setting, no real reason to change it either.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:00 PM #4
flemingetq

Thank you both for all the help. I will be wiki g on it this weekend. I also received email from tech support at Eclipse giving same advice.
Any set standard for the two upper trigger set screws.
Thanks again.
flemingetq is offline   Reply With Quote