PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 07-18-2013, 11:52 AM #1
BunkerEpding

NXE Roller Gearbag, Full HB Flexes, HB Flex Parts and more

Whats up guys,

I've been away from the game for 5 years now and with little hope for a comeback anytime in the near future due to health issues I've decided to get rid of the remaining gear I've been saving for a rainy day.

I don't check PBN very often so for fastest response, shoot me an email at brianepding@gmail.com.

I'd love to sell this stuff as one whole gearbag but can part with things if theres enough interest. The price is $250 + PP + Shipping for everything in this thread. I'm in B'ham, AL, anybody local will get a discount. Motivated to sell, I'm moving at the end of the month and clearing house to have less stuff to move.

Let's start at the top:

NXE Roller Gearbag, pretty damn good shape, no tears or rips, all zippers work.

HB Lime green frames with white Flex 8 bottoms, MWAG strap and an orange prism lens. Pretty good shape, no stains.

Ninja Flex 7, black frames with black flex7 bottoms with black softears with chrome lens and camo JT strap.

HB Baby blue flex7 bottoms, mint condition zero use:

2 jerseys- Urban camo eclipse jersey sz xxl, yellow jt racing sz xl

2 pairs of pants - JT zipoff cargo pants sz 40, badass (seriously best pair of paintball pants I ever own) XSV camo pants with built in knee pads sz XL.

Redz 4+3 pack with XL belt that's pretty worn out but still usable.

Dye elbows:

Freebies with the gearbag:

My Feedback +14/-0: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1782062

Last edited by BunkerEpding : 07-20-2013 at 04:54 PM.
BunkerEpding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-23-2013, 07:00 PM #2
NJEmortal
The i3 Guy

Annual Supporting Member
NJEmortal is BST Legit
NJEmortal posts videos on PbNation
For Feedback
NJEmortal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:50 AM #3
PaintbaIIJunkie
FALSE FEEDBACK SUCKS

PaintbaIIJunkie plays in the PSP
PaintbaIIJunkie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaintbaIIJunkie owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
PaintbaIIJunkie supports Empire
all sold?

GEARBAG SALE

4 LUXES FOR SALE

CRU Paintball
LONEWOLF Paintball
PaintbaIIJunkie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:02 PM #4
Jimmy Robo
Collects Rare JT masks

Flex stuff in mine
Jimmy Robo is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.