PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-23-2013, 07:31 PM #1
atlanta88
stock class

Mofo paintball?

Hey I ordered some red jt proflex bottoms from this website called mofo paintball in late December I haven't heard anything from them and there website says order is pending. Have emailed them twice to no prevail and I called them earlier today with no answer has anyone used these guys before are they reliable or should I cancel my Paypal payment
Thanks
Our Phather, who art in Oregon,hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains. And forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
atlanta88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2013, 11:37 PM #2
mctamneymj

mctamneymj plays in the APPA D4 division
i have never heard of them if i were you i would get your money back. if you really want red bottoms look on here or on ebay.
mctamneymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:59 PM #3
atlanta88
stock class

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctamneymj View Post
i have never heard of them if i were you i would get your money back. if you really want red bottoms look on here or on ebay.
Thanks I have made contact with them via phone but I'm still skeptical I haven't found anyone else that's why I went to them
Our Phather, who art in Oregon,hallowed be thy name. The game shall be won, by your perfect gun in the woods as it is indoors. Give us this day our Nelson valvetrains. And forgive us our autotriggering, as we forgive those who autotrigger against us. And lead us not into semiautos, but deliver us from electros. For thine is the 12 gram, the 10 round tube, and the pump action, for ever and ever. Amen.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:01 PM #4
Bump_Pitch

Bump_Pitch owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bump_Pitch has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Yeah, that website doesn't sound too familiar. What made you go there instead of ANSgear, or any other highly acclaimed paintball website?
Bump_Pitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:43 PM #5
atlanta88
stock class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump_Pitch View Post
Yeah, that website doesn't sound too familiar. What made you go there instead of ANSgear, or any other highly acclaimed paintball website?
I originally bought my frame and ears from ans and I got my strap from paintball gateway but no one had the red bottoms
Old 01-24-2013, 10:07 PM #6
eforce
Factory PB

Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
If you are in the continental United States and they are too, it's unacceptable for you to not receive the product by now. Skip their excuses and file a claim on Paypal.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:05 PM #7
atlanta88
stock class

Quote:
Originally Posted by eforce View Post
If you are in the continental United States and they are too, it's unacceptable for you to not receive the product by now. Skip their excuses and file a claim on Paypal.
Yeah I canceled it **** those guys
Old 02-10-2013, 04:51 PM #8
ATXisReppin

haha, just look at the name man...
ATXisReppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:32 PM #9
Bush Wookie
???

Bush Wookie plays in the APPA beginner division
Bush Wookie has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bush Wookie has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bush Wookie has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bush Wookie has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bush Wookie has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
you have probably been scammed
Bush Wookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:34 PM #10
Chuckles_031
Yay nipples!

Annual Supporting Member
Chuckles_031 is playing at Living Legends VII
Chuckles_031 is for the Gunfight
Chuckles_031 supports Pev's Paintball
Chuckles_031 plays in the APPA D5 division
Chuckles_031 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Could always report them to the better business bureau, if you really wanna make a big stink.
Old 07-22-2013, 09:50 AM #11
zachattack45

Annual Supporting Member
zachattack45 is BST Legit
zachattack45 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zachattack45 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
zachattack45 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
zachattack45 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Hey this is actually my site. I was running it on my own. Reason you never got a response is because I had some family problems and had to put the site on hold. All orders during that time were released and nobodys money was taken. I have since put the site back up and will start adding and removing products soon. Rest assured that the site is legit, and I back it with my Feedback on here!
zachattack45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:15 AM #12
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 supports Team VICIOUS
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachattack45 View Post
Hey this is actually my site. I was running it on my own. Reason you never got a response is because I had some family problems and had to put the site on hold. All orders during that time were released and nobodys money was taken. I have since put the site back up and will start adding and removing products soon. Rest assured that the site is legit, and I back it with my Feedback on here!
You should've responded to the guy if that was the case and let him know what's up, or make some sort of announcement on your website or send out a mass email about it. You leaving your customers in the blue looks bad on your hand, regardless of the circumstances.
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote