Old 01-31-2013, 08:53 PM #1
RangerJoe
Fight.

RangerJoe plays in the USPL
RangerJoe plays in the PSP
RangerJoe plays in the APPA D1 division
OG Tan FlyingSkulls with OG SS Tails

Sold

Last edited by RangerJoe : 02-06-2013 at 10:27 PM.
RangerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM #2
YLballa

YLballa owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Wow!

OG Factory Greenleaf Treetrunk for sale
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post83291569
YLballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:28 PM #3
MachineGunCrew
Never Say Die

MachineGunCrew plays in the PSP
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MachineGunCrew is Legendary
MachineGunCrew supports DLX Technology
MachineGunCrew owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Looks real good, Joe!
Old 01-31-2013, 10:31 PM #4
Enderle

Enderle is Boss
sick.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 PM #5
RangerJoe
Fight.

Glad people are liking it
Old 02-01-2013, 03:31 AM #6
Sandana
SCAMMER

Sandana works for a Paintball manufacturer
trademark violatio

Thank you for correcting and Brian has hired me to start trying to educate the correct usage of our brand identity

Last edited by Sandana : 02-02-2013 at 02:22 AM.
Sandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:48 AM #7
RangerJoe
Fight.

Brian, are you going to go to after the thousands of people who post the same threads selling headbands on here and calling it venomwear? I'll correct it no problem, but maybe you should consider stop breaking my balls when there are other "violators" that you don't care about. And this "knockoff" headband is better than half the crap you are putting out nowadays.

PS- Try shipping your orders that people have placed months ago instead of wasting your time with this.

Last edited by RangerJoe : 02-01-2013 at 11:53 AM.
RangerJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:00 PM #8
Little Ian
Dune Buggy Johnson

Little Ian is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Little Ian plays in the PSP
Little Ian supports Empire
I got a headband from Joe cause he's the only place to get BRAND NEW OG 10 oz material that fades the way people want it. Shame people at Sandana have to give him a hard time when he is selling headbands made out of the old material they used to use but don't sell anymore. This is a pretty cool concept Joe, Good luck with your sale!
Old 02-01-2013, 12:00 PM #9
venice empire77
_________

venice empire77 plays in the PSP
venice empire77 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerJoe View Post
Brian, are you going to go to after the thousands of people who post the same threads selling headbands on here and calling it venomwear? I'll correct it no problem, but maybe you should consider stop breaking my balls when there are other "violators" that you don't care about. And this "knockoff" headband is better than half the crap you are putting out nowadays.

PS- Try shipping your orders that people have placed months ago instead of wasting your time with this.

He only dislikes people from the club.

Bold for this pretty sick looking creation.
venice empire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:30 PM #10
Wekillsuckers1234
Family Tech Support Guy

Annual Supporting Member
Wekillsuckers1234 is playing at Living Legends VII
Wekillsuckers1234 owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Wekillsuckers1234 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandana View Post
Would you please stop violating our registered trademark VenomWear. If you prefer to just copy us there is no legal ramifications to describe the pattern with our copyright patternns SnakeStripe and FlyingSkull but you are in violation using the tademark VenomWear to describe your knockoff headband and considering we have warned you before this message is a formal demand to cease and desist any further mis-use use of the tade mark name Sandana and Venomwear. Correct immediatly or we will act agessivelly to police our mark. This isy your 2nd formal violation. Why not consider doing somehing Orginal innovate dont duplicate....I
waenig its thr
Lol, what in the hell are you smoking? You would openly allow someone to copy your pattern but not let someone use your trademark name? Hell do the patterns NOT look like flying skulls or snakestripes? Get with the program and work on y'all's customer service instead of going after the small fishes. Your business plan is so whacked out of place no wonder tons of people will never buy your merchandise ever again. Promising customers don't mean **** unless the customer feel satisfied to what they get and if what they bought was done in a easy manner. Ordering y'all's gear is worse than dealing with ANS because there is no guarantee to when you'll get any of your merchandise once ordered. Please work on your end of the company before belittling the small guys.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:52 PM #11
LittleMidget17
Proud Luxe Owner

Annual Supporting Member
LittleMidget17 plays in the PSP
LittleMidget17 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerJoe View Post

this, still waiting for my order also
LittleMidget17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:31 PM #12
HoustonHavokPB
Matt Brown #5

Annual Supporting Member
HoustonHavokPB plays in the PSP
HoustonHavokPB supports Team VICIOUS
HoustonHavokPB posts videos on PbNation
HoustonHavokPB plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Would you please stop violating our registered trademark VenomWear. If you prefer to just copy us there is no legal ramifications to describe the pattern with our copyright patternns SnakeStripe and FlyingSkull but you are in violation using the tademark VenomWear to describe your knockoff headband and considering we have warned you before this message is a formal demand to cease and desist any further mis-use use of the tade mark name Sandana and Venomwear. Correct immediatly or we will act agessivelly to police our mark. This isy your 2nd formal violation. Why not consider doing somehing Orginal innovate dont duplicate....I
waenig its thr
At least hell ship the item out.
Good luck joe! This thing is sick

"I WANT TO LOOK BACK AT MY LIFE AND THINK THAT WAS A FUN RIDE LETS GO AGAIN" - JASON "TOWLIE" CALEF

Sandana Owners Clubē VSB
HoustonHavokPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:38 PM #13
LUCKYME

LUCKYME has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LUCKYME supports DLX Technology
sick sandana man!
LUCKYME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 05:07 PM #14
Ashton S (Banned)
____

Annual Supporting Member
Nice!

Pm sent.
Ashton S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 07:57 PM #15
konnorH

konnorH is a Paintball photographer
konnorH plays in the PSP
konnorH plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
waenig its thr
Your typing skills are horrendous. I waited weeks to get something because it was difficult for you to deal with it. Good luck joe!
Old 02-02-2013, 12:57 AM #16
Sandana
SCAMMER

sandana soldier social media

[

Last edited by Sandana : 02-02-2013 at 03:08 AM. Reason: violation of copyright and trademark and infringment corrected
Old 02-02-2013, 01:24 AM #17
Sandana
SCAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by konnorH View Post
Your typing skills are horrendous. I waited weeks to get something because it was difficult for you to deal with it. Good luck joe!
Sorry about the confusion the typing was bad lets see if I can spell this out-
This is not manufactured by SANDANA/VenomWear its is a "KNOCKOFF"
Brian put me in charge to start monitoring all "knock-off" products and police the miss-use of our trademarks and intellectual properties. It is required by law to do so in order to keep our marks. The owner as well as I would prefer not to have to keep an eye out for those that choose to steal our identity and try and pass them off as there own for monetary gain. All companys would rather not deal with HACKS that is why we have laws in place. I will advise the owner you understand the use of VenomWear or Sandana is incorrect in describing your "knockoff" product and you refuse to change it. The remarks regarding shipping turnaround times is a poor excuse to justify you stealing we are only doing what any other company would, and thats protect our property.

Last edited by Sandana : 02-02-2013 at 03:10 AM. Reason: violation of trademark and copyright infringment corrected
Old 02-02-2013, 01:41 AM #18
RangerJoe
Fight.

Its not even worth my effort to argue with you guys anymore. This will be sold any day, even with all the posts you cluttered my thread with.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:48 AM #19
Knucklez
VSB PREZ

Knucklez plays in the PSP
Knucklez posts videos on PbNation
Knucklez is an NCPA player
Quote:
Sorry about the confusion the typing was bad lets see if I can spell this out-
This is not manufactured by SANDANA/VenomWear its is a "KNOCKOFF"
Brian put me in charge to start monitoring all "knock-off" products and police the miss-use of our trademarks and intellectual properties. It is required by law to do so in order to keep our marks. The owner as well as I would prefer not to have to keep an eye out for those that choose to steal our identity and try and pass them off as there own for monetary gain. All companys would rather not deal with HACKS that is why we have laws in place. I will advise the owner you understand the use of VenomWear or Sandana is incorrect in describing your "knockoff" product and you refuse to change it. The remarks regarding shipping turnaround times is a poor excuse to justify you stealing we are only doing what any other company would, and thats protect our property.
He's not even branding his item as a "Sandana/Venomwear". Nowhere in his original post does he use the word "Sandana/Venomwear" to describe anything.

Paintball Videographer

Last edited by Knucklez : 02-02-2013 at 01:58 AM.
Knucklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:25 AM #20
Sandana
SCAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wekillsuckers1234 View Post
Lol, what in the hell are you smoking? You would openly allow someone to copy your pattern but not let someone use your trademark name? Hell do the patterns NOT look like flying skulls or snakestripes? Get with the program and work on y'all's customer service instead of going after the small fishes. Your business plan is so whacked out of place no wonder tons of people will never buy your merchandise ever again. Promising customers don't mean **** unless the customer feel satisfied to what they get and if what they bought was done in a easy manner. Ordering y'all's gear is worse than dealing with ANS because there is no guarantee to when you'll get any of your merchandise once ordered. Please work on your end of the company before belittling the small guys.
Copying our pattern would be a copyright infringement using the correct names to describe them is not. This is the last time I will intervene its up to the owner what to do next.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:02 AM #21
Sandana
SCAMMER

Quote:
Originally Posted by venice empire77 View Post

He only dislikes people from the club.

Bold for this pretty sick looking creation.
'Are you referencing the sandana club of course we dont dislike the members thats absurd and if you feel that way why be in it. For the record this is not brian but i will let him know whats going on. brian hasnt spent much time on pbn or sandana company lately thats why he asked myself and a few others to help people referencing our product to do so correctly. This has nothing to do with personal attacks. As i was explained Sandana has to protect and police there marks or they could lose them.

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.