Selling a blue 2003 WGP Autococker with various upgrades, including:
- Chrome back block
- WGP Chrome Hinge Trigger Frame
- Smart Parts Rubber Grip (I have a spare Dye sticky grip I'll throw in too, if you have a brand preference)
- Shocktech cocking rod
- Shocktech chrome drop
- Chrome 15 degree angled vertical adaptor
- WGP Black Magic inline regulator
- Orracle Tickler LPR
- WGP STO Ram
- Shocktech Bomb 3-way (Will throw in brand new Orracle 3-way)
This was a project marker and it needs more work. I won't bore you with the details, but I am the second owner and I did not like the shape the Front Block was in when I bought the marker. I was trying to change it out to a chrome front, but real estate got tough with the pneumatics and well...what you see is what you get. If you're seriously interested PM me and I'll give you full the story.
*****WHAT IT NEEDS*****
1) 3-way timing rod (It's probably around here somewhere, but at the moment I can't find it)
2) A front block if you don't want to use the blue front. The one shown is a pre-2K block and it's not machined for a 2003 gas through bolt. If you want the blue front, you'll need to find a 90 deg. gas through fitting (see the picture of the original setup).
1) New hoses, never used.
2) Brand new Orracle 3-way. I don't remember why I ordered this as I don't think there is a problem with the Bomb 3-way, I think I was just trying to make everything uniform with WGP parts.
This is a great marker for a tinkerer, or for someone looking for a specific part and then willing to part the rest out for sale. It shouldn't be a hard fix for someone versed with Autocockers. Please note that the barrel seen in the pictures has been sold separately.
I'm asking $135 shipped OBO
, cash only and I'm not interested in trades.