Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 01-22-2013, 04:22 PM #1
slago

slago owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
slago has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Rotor/Jerseys/Pants/Masks/guns and more!!!

Even though I am from Canada that will not affect my prices going to the US in anyway so all Americans feel free to offer as if it was in the lower 48

Also everything will be washed/cleaned to the best of my abilites before being shipped out so any and all dirt you see will be gone on the clothes

Selling off all my not needed gear something for everyone everything is OBO so just offer away although most lowballs will be ignored

first up are my mint like brand new 2012 Planet Eclipse EVX Distortion Paintball Pants
GONE!

Next is dye C4 jersey

Gone!!!

Next is my Redz Pants 05-06, really love these pants feel awesome just moving on from them now

Price: 30$ OBO
Size: Large - XL (waist size 32-46)
Condition: Great Condition like new! (one of the draw strings is missing its tip)
Colour: Blue/Black

Next is my 08 Empire Contact pants all info for them can be found here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post77734595

Price: 65$ OBO
Size: Small (waist size 28-34)
Condition: like new
Colour: Black

again all pics and more info for these are found here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...5#post77734595

Next up is my 2011 Underarmor cleats used for field lacrosse but after the 2011 season I used them for paintball and worked great, but I now use my 2012 cleats for paintball.

retailed new for about 160$

Price: 50$ OBO
Size: 12
Condition: Great, the cleats are in new condition just a little dirty on the bottom
Colour: Black/White (removable orange logo)

Next is my Dakota fingerless gloves, bought them for paintball but soon realized I don't like playing paintball with gloves, but if you do these are awesome to have

Price: 10$ OBO
Size: Universal (probably no bigger than an XL though)
Condition: palm is a little worn but fully functional
Colour: Red/Black

Next is my 09 NXE podpack, very good condition just need a pack with more space for extra pods, this holds the classic 4 as well as a tank (never used the tank holder though)

Price: 45$ OBO
Size: Universal (fit me when I was a size small and still do at a size large and can go bigger)
Condition: Like new except for some dirt
Colour: Black

Next up is my Dye Rotor

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!

Next up is my 08 Empire E-vents, with spare lense and visor, love this mask just love my I4 more

Price: 40$ OBO
Size: Universal
Condition: Great, has small signs of wear, spare lense is brand new
Colour: Red/Black

Lastly are my 2 markers Ninja Geo and Empire sniper all info on those are over here: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post77768954

any questions feel free to ask, will consider lowering prices if you are buying more than 1 thing!!!!!

Last edited by slago : 01-31-2013 at 01:06 PM.
slago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:54 PM #2
rideurmom

100 for eclipse pants and mask pm me
rideurmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 03:56 PM #3
slago

slago owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
slago has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slago has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rideurmom View Post
100 for eclipse pants and mask pm me
cant pm not enough posts :/
Old 01-24-2013, 04:20 PM #4
gnadts7

Still have the mask?
gnadts7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 04:22 PM #5
gnadts7

PM if you do
gnadts7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:11 AM #6
skatebdd

bought rotor from him!

Ansgear
Zephyrpaintball
stupid people annoy me
Uppd new axe and Geo for sale!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hlight=wts+axe
skatebdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:12 AM #7
firestar403
professional face painter

firestar403 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
firestar403 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
$30 shipped for the events....nvm sorry I just got a pair

Last edited by firestar403 : 02-05-2013 at 10:43 AM.
firestar403 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.