Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2013, 09:51 AM #1135
Imnothungry

i cant wait to see what new and exciting excuse they come up with next year when they get dicked by the seachickens and alex smith while alex smith has a phenomenal year elsewhere.

i just cant wait until defenses catch up to this run option BS. never have i been so sick of hearing about the wave of the future than i am now. first it was the cant stop the air it out offense with a elite qb blah blah blah now its cant stop the run option blah blah blah. **** it, i just want to see more annexation of puerto rico **** damn it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
Jesus, these Niner fans. The Ravens were not worthy? Seriously? That unworthy team slapped your defense around all night.

The no call was absolutely the right call. The DB went for a jam on Crabtree and Kaepernick immediately threw a fly ball to the back corner of the endzone. He never would have caught that. The DB is not obligated to let him get a free release off the line, and the Refs had been calling it that was all game. To look for them to bail you out and hand you the game on a silver platter when they had been letting them play all game is pathetic.
yeeep. notice how none of these kids are complaining about when the exact same **** was happening to the ravens.

Last edited by Imnothungry : 02-04-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2013, 09:56 AM #1136
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post

i just cant wait until defenses catch up to this run option BS.
a thousand times this.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 02-04-2013, 10:00 AM #1137
Imnothungry

im willing to bet it wont last very long. defenses figured out how to defend against the brady, rodgers, brees style QB (to an extent) and they will figure this crappola out too.

it will be kind of fun to see RGIII get injured out of the league next year, though

edit: yo niners fans, this is essentially what your players did in the first half but replace the confetti with **** and the field with a bed:

Last edited by Imnothungry : 02-04-2013 at 10:04 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 AM #1138
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

I think that will be sad. But it will happen because he's too stubborn and his coach doesn't seem to care.

This option stuff seems to come around in the NFL every few years. It is effective at first, but then is figured out. Kaepernick has a great arm, so he should be able to be successful without running so much, but he needs to learn how to make more than one read. He always seems like he only looks to one guy, then runs if he isn't open.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 02-04-2013, 10:06 AM #1139
Imnothungry

it will be sad but honestly, he is so god damn ugly and i am sick of seeing his gross face. plus RGIII kind of annoys the **** out of me for some reason
Old 02-04-2013, 10:08 AM #1140
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

RG3 seems like a pretty legit dude.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 02-04-2013, 10:19 AM #1141
Imnothungry

legit and ugly as sin

he also is a corn ball brotha, i do not approve of no corn ball brothas
Old 02-04-2013, 10:22 AM #1142
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

i don't know what that is

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 02-04-2013, 10:24 AM #1143
Imnothungry

really? c'mon maaaan

Old 02-04-2013, 10:26 AM #1144
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

have no sound at work

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 02-04-2013, 10:29 AM #1145
Imnothungry

rob parker said RGIII was a corn ball brother and not a real black man. criticised his relationship with a white chick, called him a republican, etc. Even Stephan A. Smith was like "wtf man i aint touchin this one"
Old 02-04-2013, 10:30 AM #1146
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

well then I think RGIII is more of a boss, and rob parker sucks.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 02-04-2013, 10:35 AM #1147
RamapoLax
Batmanchu!

Welp, back to Batmanchu.

Also I love all the randoms who come in, top notch entertainment.

"Happiness never decreases from being shared."
Old 02-04-2013, 10:37 AM #1148
Imnothungry

yea rob parker does suck but russell wilson, luck and kaepernick are more rick ross status than RGIII, IMO (and much smarter players).

i just cant stand watching QB's that run when they dont have too and refuse to slide. could never stand watching vick and its the same thing with RGIII. kaep does it the right way

i think i am feeling a little buttsore that RGIII got OROY still.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:38 AM #1149
Paintnoob13
**** Ohio

Paintnoob13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Old 02-04-2013, 10:43 AM #1150
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

I don't speak whatever language you're using. More rick ross status? I don't even no or give a **** who that is, so I'm confused. Thought you were talking about their blackness, which seems kinda racist, but then you threw Luck in there and I'm lost.

I think all QBs that run on a regular basis will get hurt, Kaep included. RGIII I think deserved ROY over Luck since Luck's team is so fraudulent. They tanked on purpose last year to get him and this year had such a cupcake schedule.

Wilson is the other guy with a real good shot, but I thought there were a lot of other young guys on that Seattle team that improved dramatically and that contributed significantly to Seattle's turn around. I think RGIII had less to work with.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 02-04-2013, 10:44 AM #1151
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paintnoob13 View Post
what a crybaby, this is why I hate him.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 02-04-2013, 10:52 AM #1152
Imnothungry

Quote:
I don't speak whatever language you're using. More rick ross status? I don't even no or give a **** who that is, so I'm confused. Thought you were talking about their blackness, which seems kinda racist, but then you threw Luck in there and I'm lost.

I think all QBs that run on a regular basis will get hurt, Kaep included. RGIII I think deserved ROY over Luck since Luck's team is so fraudulent. They tanked on purpose last year to get him and this year had such a cupcake schedule.

Wilson is the other guy with a real good shot, but I thought there were a lot of other young guys on that Seattle team that improved dramatically and that contributed significantly to Seattle's turn around. I think RGIII had less to work with.

rock ross = boss. YOUR AGE IS SHOWING AND I AM THINK I AM OLDER THAN YOU!

and all references to race were poking fun at that dumb **** rob parker's comments.

i think Kaep can evolve into more of a Rodgers type QB. cannon for an arm and great on his feet when he has to be. I just do not see RGIII doing that. he is to reliant on his speed which is what killed vick (and his inability to pass)

I had luck 3rd for OROY. no one should have gotten it over wilson imo, and certainly not in the landslide fashion RG3 got it in. luck over wilson in the voting was a head scratcher, too
Old 02-04-2013, 10:57 AM #1153
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Yeah but disregard Phil Simms fapping all over the arm strength of Kaepernick and Flacco. You have to be able to read a defense. That is what Vick can't do. Vick has a very strong arm as well. Kaepernick looked like he would look for Davis or Crabtree (either not both) and if they were open, throw, if not, run. Next year defenses will learn to not blindly run up the field like idiots and hold him in the pocket and force him to look to his second and third reads. If he can learn to do this he will be good, if not he will never win anything.

I'm 24.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 02-04-2013, 10:57 AM #1154
BodyCount81
Jerrah

BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
what a crybaby, this is why I hate him.
That's why I like him. He proves awesome .gifs. And it was the Superbowl so I don't care how he reacts to certain calls.

As for the call/no call on Crabtree play. I think that is one of those that can go either way and it depends on if the ref likes to let the players play a little bit more or if the ref is Goodell. I think it should have been called though.

The ball was catchable had Crabtree not been held 3 yards past the 5 yard mark though. Anyone who doesn't believe he could have caught that needs to have his eyes examined. The ball was 2 ft. past his hands and he could have made a Santonio Holmes/Mario Manningham like catch.

With that said, I'm not blaming the refs for a bad call and certainly not blaming the refs for San Francisco losing.

Oh and Flacco still isn't elite or anywhere close to being elite. Flacco isn't even my top 15.
Old 02-04-2013, 10:59 AM #1155
Captain A v2.0
2romo4u

Annual Supporting Member
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
I had luck 3rd for OROY. no one should have gotten it over wilson imo, and certainly not in the landslide fashion RG3 got it in. luck over wilson in the voting was a head scratcher, too
RG3 is already a better passer than Vick though. He just has to learn not to take hits like RW/Kaep/Luck. There's no need for him to get blown up for an extra yard.