PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 AM #64
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

has been a member for 10 years
i heard an interview with toby recently and he was very well spoken but he basically said he wanted out by never actually saying it. he doesn't whine about it but its not really a secret. he is also barely used, even as number 2's go. you could get someone else to do his job and trade him off for a decent piece you need.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 AM #65
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Well he'd be well below Brady and Gronk here. Perhaps we will just use Edelman to replace Welker. I don't think they are going to bring Welker back.

They could use some help at WR though, both to replace him, and some speed on the outside would be nice. I hate Lloyd, he's such a little *****. Its like he's always looking for a place to lay down.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-23-2013, 10:10 AM #66
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
i heard an interview with toby recently and he was very well spoken but he basically said he wanted out by never actually saying it. he doesn't whine about it but its not really a secret. he is also barely used, even as number 2's go. you could get someone else to do his job and trade him off for a decent piece you need.
I heard that as well.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Old 01-23-2013, 10:12 AM #67
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

god, edelman was in a few of my buddy's classes at KSU. apparently he is dumb as all hell. i mean just look at him, he looks like he is pants on head retarded.

they were also freshman or sophmores at KSU when josh cribbs called the cops on his GF because she was kicking his *** and then the cops found a bunch of rolls and weed plants that his "roomate" was growing in their apt. so dumb lol
Old 01-23-2013, 11:05 AM #68
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
I've never seen this. I guess I understand but he played like **** when he was on the field (Niners game). What does he expect though backing up the best runner in the league...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Featherlite 07 View Post
Well he'd be well below Brady and Gronk here. Perhaps we will just use Edelman to replace Welker. I don't think they are going to bring Welker back.

They could use some help at WR though, both to replace him, and some speed on the outside would be nice. I hate Lloyd, he's such a little *****. Its like he's always looking for a place to lay down.
Billy would keep Percy in line though. Still not going to happen though. He will get more money and be the star elsewhere

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 01-23-2013, 11:11 AM #69
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

lol no one is ever going to keep percy in line. its just a waste of time, he is going to do whatever the **** he wants. it comes down to who is willing to deal with his BS
Old 01-23-2013, 11:42 AM #70
casultytosociety
BlacMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post
Well, there goes any credibility you once had. Percy is a phenomenal player
i had the misfortune of reading 3 folder posts in a 5 minute spam. hurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrr everywurrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 01-23-2013, 11:43 AM #71
Nah 85
- muted -

Nah 85 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:

i want dwayne bowe or mike wallace, personally. wallace will get resigned and i dont think the browns will even pursue bowe.
I don't think they keep Wallace honestly, Steelers made a reasonable offer to him and he turned it down stating he wants Fitz money. I'm afraid there's a team out there that will pay him much more then the Steelers will. He does not fight for the ball nor is he a true number 1, he's kinda 1 dimensional and needs a QB who is an accurate deep ball passer.

Quote:

Don't think they would miss a beat letting Welker go and Edelman replacing him from the few games he got a chance in before getting hurt.

He's at 308 and wants another try -_-

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...4730--nfl.html

Last edited by Nah 85 : 01-23-2013 at 11:52 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:50 AM #72
imhungry (Banned)
***CHAOS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah 85 View Post
I don't think they keep Wallace honestly, Steelers made a reasonable offer to him and he turned it down stating he wants Fitz money. I'm afraid there's a team out there that will pay him much more then the Steelers will. He does not fight for the ball nor is he a true number 1, he's kinda 1 dimensional and needs a QB who is an accurate deep ball passer.
i donno, from everything i have seen/read it sounds like mendenhall is going to get dumped in favor of wallace. if he wont come to an agreement that is reasonable i could see dumping him but honestly, who the **** would pay that for him when realistically Brown has been playing better the last 2 years?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:54 AM #73
Nah 85
- muted -

Nah 85 supports Team VICIOUS
What scares me is that if Wallace leaves, one of the reasons why Brown has excelled is because Wallace gets the double team.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:54 AM #74
jogabonito7
boom goes the dynamite

I lold at this

Skillz
Old 01-23-2013, 12:04 PM #75
folder
i am full of tickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post

Well, there goes any credibility you once had. Percy is a phenomenal player
oh yeah when the entire offense fell on him they won a bunch of games. he's out with a bull**** injury and they make the playoffs...
Old 01-23-2013, 12:05 PM #76
folder
i am full of tickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by casultytosociety View Post

i had the misfortune of reading 3 folder posts in a 5 minute spam. hurrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrr everywurrrrrrrrrrrrr
fgt
Old 01-23-2013, 12:11 PM #77
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

I heard something rustling in here...

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 01-23-2013, 12:29 PM #78
Ryan3773 (Banned)
PoopScooper

Must be Jamarcus dropping 12 pounds to a nearly emaciated 308 and getting ready to play again.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:25 PM #79
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Jesus christ, this is retarded.

Quote:
The family of Junior Seau has sued the NFL, claiming the former linebacker's suicide was the result of brain disease caused by violent hits he sustained while playing football.

The wrongful death lawsuit, filed Wednesday in California Superior Court in San Diego, blames the NFL for its "acts or omissions" that hid the dangers of repetitive blows to the head. It says Seau developed chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) from those hits, and accuses the NFL of deliberately ignoring and concealing evidence of the risks associated with traumatic brain injuries.

"We know this lawsuit will not bring back Junior. But it will send a message that the NFL needs to care for its former players, acknowledge its decades of deception on the issue of head injuries and player safety, and make the game safer for future generations."

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:26 PM #80
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

As if we couldn't see that coming. NFL players have a lower suicide rate than the general population.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-23-2013, 01:46 PM #81
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
So did anyone else seee that article about that classy group known as new england fans tweeting at torry smith saying things like "im glad your brother is dead" after the game sunday night?
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 01-23-2013, 01:58 PM #82
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie

did not. did not even know he had a brother or that he was dead.

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)

Old 01-23-2013, 02:02 PM #83
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE
Playoffs??? PLAYOFFS!!??

AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is a Supporting Member
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE plays in the PSP
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is Boss
yup i saw it... a bunch of ****ing scum bags... seriously how ****ing low is that.

pete his brother died in september in a motorcycle accident the night before a sunday night game for the ravens. torrey still ended up playing and put up like 150 and 2 tds
Old 01-23-2013, 02:03 PM #84
Ninja Mouse
GGCLOSE

Quote:
did not. did not even know he had a brother or that he was dead.
Do you know the earth is round?

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Closed Thread