Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2013, 12:00 AM #505
Featherlite 07
straight cash homie
 
Featherlite 07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Honey Badger University
 has been a member for 10 years
Featherlite 07 is playing at Living Legends III
Featherlite 07 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
call it what you want, but kaepernick is a ****load faster than ray lewis is at this stage of his career. Therefore he can get outside him and good luck.
__________________
Team Aircraft Carrier - Admiral

2010 Audi S4
2006 BMW M5 (Sold)
ST:A - We pass school busses at 140

"That is the unmistakable low rumble of a turbocharged flat 4, which signals the imminent arrival of a moron." -J. Clarkson
Featherlite 07 is online now  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-31-2013, 12:04 AM #506
pbrunangun741
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
You obviously arent up on your football knowledge. The pistol offense was created by Chris Alt and was specifically designed around Colin Kaepernics skill sets. Kaep doesnt run the pistol, he IS THE PISTOL.

Where are the seahawks and rams at right now? Hell, the team that put the seahawks out..where is that team? Ray Lewis better hope god is real (pro tip: he isnt) because thats the only thing giving them a chance.
maybe you should tell that to kaepernick considering he has bible verses tatooed all over his arms like a *******. and i meant to say read option not pistol(same thing).
pbrunangun741 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:06 AM #507
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
its not the same thing. wrong again.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:11 AM #508
pbrunangun741
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
its not the same thing. wrong again.
are you serious? the pistol is a variant of the read option by both definition and design.

read this articile

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...stol-formation

you barely ran the pistol during the regular season which is why you caught teams by surprise with it during the playoffs. to bad everyone knows that **** is comming now.
pbrunangun741 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:11 AM #509
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
So am I the only regular who hasn't changed their avvy to a 9ers/Ravens player?
__________________
Faith can move mountains, but it can't beat a faster draw.
BodyCount81 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:20 AM #510
Captain A v2.0
2romo4u
 
Captain A v2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
So am I the only regular who hasn't changed their avvy to a 9ers/Ravens player?
Nope.
__________________
Kansas Jayhawks Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Seattle Sounders Zombie Sonics
Captain A v2.0 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:23 AM #511
pbrunangun741
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
So am I the only regular who hasn't changed their avvy to a 9ers/Ravens player?
either would be better then jerry jones lol.
pbrunangun741 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:27 AM #512
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrunangun741 View Post
are you serious? the pistol is a variant of the read option by both definition and design.

read this articile

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...stol-formation

you barely ran the pistol during the regular season which is why you caught teams by surprise with it during the playoffs. to bad everyone knows that **** is comming now.
The pistol is a formation. QB in shotgun and a RB behind him. Thats all the pistol is.

The read option is a play. you read the defense after the snap and the QB can decide to keep the ball or give it off.

Try again.

Also heres the interview with Chris ault about it. he should know since he created it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...-on-Kaepernick

Note the part where he specifically says you can run ANY play out of the pistol and dont even need to install the read option?

Yeah get ****ed.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:45 AM #513
pbrunangun741
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
The pistol is a formation. QB in shotgun and a RB behind him. Thats all the pistol is.

The read option is a play. you read the defense after the snap and the QB can decide to keep the ball or give it off.

Try again.

Also heres the interview with Chris ault about it. he should know since he created it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...-on-Kaepernick

Note the part where he specifically says you can run ANY play out of the pistol and dont even need to install the read option?

Yeah get ****ed.
what type of play is run out of the pistol formation primarily? o ya the read option get ****ed. does anyone even run the pistol formation without the read option? no. him saying that dosent mean ****, technically you can run any type of play out of the wildcat or a majority of the many other formations in the nfl. does that make them effective no? if the pistol is so versatile that they can run anything out of it well then why the **** dont they do it? because its a read option formation.

just watched that video and at no point does he even say that you can run anything from the pistol it says that you can run counters and draws (hardly everything). he also says that he thinks nfl defenses will catch up to it. thank you for proving my point for me.

Last edited by pbrunangun741 : 01-31-2013 at 12:54 AM.
pbrunangun741 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:46 AM #514
BodyCount81
Jerrah
 
BodyCount81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Texas
BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain A v2.0 View Post
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrunangun741 View Post
either would be better then jerry jones lol.





Jerrah*
__________________
Faith can move mountains, but it can't beat a faster draw.
BodyCount81 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:49 AM #515
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrunangun741 View Post
what type of play is run out of the pistol formation primarily? o ya the read option get ****ed.
just because thats what the 49ers primarily run out of it, doesnt mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrunangun741 View Post
are you serious? the pistol is a variant of the read option by both definition and design.
In fact, the guy who ****ing created it specifically said that it isnt. Youre a ****ing idiot to even try to argue otherwise.

Also, to your edit, the 49ers do run other plays out of the pistol. apparently you dont watch much football.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE


Last edited by MutR. : 01-31-2013 at 12:51 AM.
MutR. is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:57 AM #516
pbrunangun741
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
just because thats what the 49ers primarily run out of it, doesnt mean



In fact, the guy who ****ing created it specifically said that it isnt. Youre a ****ing idiot to even try to argue otherwise.

Also, to your edit, the 49ers do run other plays out of the pistol. apparently you dont watch much football.

you run bootlegs play action counters and draws. thats hardly everything. and thats what any team that runs the pistol primarily does with it not just the 49ers.
pbrunangun741 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:59 AM #517
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Tell me when i said we run everything out of the pistol? dude shut the **** up already. the fact is you were wrong, and no matter how to try to flip it, youre ****ing wrong.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 01:06 AM #518
pbrunangun741
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
Tell me when i said we run everything out of the pistol? dude shut the **** up already. the fact is you were wrong, and no matter how to try to flip it, youre ****ing wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
The pistol is a formation. QB in shotgun and a RB behind him. Thats all the pistol is.

The read option is a play. you read the defense after the snap and the QB can decide to keep the ball or give it off.

Try again.

Also heres the interview with Chris ault about it. he should know since he created it.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap...-on-Kaepernick

Note the part where he specifically says you can run ANY play out of the pistol and dont even need to install the read option?

Yeah get ****ed.
did i get you so riled up that your forgetting what you said just minutes ago? i get it your a niners fan but your offense is just another gimmick thats about to get exposed. YOUR WRONG. you couldnt even listen to your own video at no point did he even say that, only you said it.
pbrunangun741 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 01:15 AM #519
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrunangun741 View Post
did i get you so riled up that your forgetting what you said just minutes ago? i get it your a niners fan but your offense is just another gimmick thats about to get exposed. YOUR WRONG. you couldnt even listen to your own video at no point did he even say that, only you said it.
You really are stupid arent you? I said YOU CAN, i never once said WE DO.

Watch the ****ing video. He was asked if a non running QB (brady, rodgers) can run the pistol, he replied with a yes, and said you dont need to install the option, you can run any play out of the pistol. he ALSO said that he didnt even install the option until TWO YEARS after he designed the pistol. So obviously he ran it for TWO ****ING YEARS without the option.

Momma was right, you cant ****ing argue with stupid.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE


Last edited by MutR. : 01-31-2013 at 01:18 AM.
MutR. is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 01:30 AM #520
pbrunangun741
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
You really are stupid arent you? I said YOU CAN, i never once said WE DO.

Watch the ****ing video. He was asked if a non running QB (brady, rodgers) can run the pistol, he replied with a yes, and said you dont need to install the option, you can run any play out of the pistol. he ALSO said that he didnt even install the option until TWO YEARS after he designed the pistol. So obviously he ran it for TWO ****ING YEARS without the option.

Momma was right, you cant ****ing argue with stupid.
i like how you change the subject whenever i point out a flaw in your argument. someone proves you wrong you just throw a ***** fit huh? he installed the read option into it because it was ineffective without it. why would you even bring up the fact that you can run anything out of that formation anyways when it wasn't relevant to the conversation. are you actually trying to present a valid argument or just troll? you can run just about any play out of any formation. facts are that the pistol is primarily a read option offense and thats why there isnt a team that runs the pistol that isnt a read option offense. you said that it couldn't be defended when it already has been defended as well as the person who invented it stating that it can be stopped and nfl defenses will catch up to it. you proved yourself wrong with your own video man come on. and btw rodgers is considered a mobile qb.

and maybe you should brush up on your football knowledge he didnt even invent the pistol he just gave it a name and popularized it.

Last edited by pbrunangun741 : 01-31-2013 at 01:36 AM.
pbrunangun741 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:07 AM #521
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
The fact that you dont understand how wrong you are is laughable. go back to wherever you came from and leave the NFL thread to people who actually know what theyre talking about.

****ing bandwagon *****es who just show up for the superbowl with no real knowledge of the teams playing in it.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:10 AM #522
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE
Playoffs??? PLAYOFFS!!??
 
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: CT
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE plays in the PSP
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imnothungry View Post
no he can run wild on ray lewis, especially if they get gore going. raven's will still find a way to win though
i know your ****ing trolling so ill give you a 3/10 for responding... and ims topping right here and responding to this post before i go further in this thread but did you even watch the game baltimore had against the redskins? rg3 was TEARING them apart, until he tore his knee....

washington smoking the ravens in all aspects. and if you havent noticed that was just him. the niners are far and away the most complete team in the nfl. your just another whiny ****ing kellster/shakeyesque falcons dbag whose mad the niners completely shut down their offense in the second quarter and kap beat you guys with his arm and gores legs.
AdReNaLiN jUnKeE is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:14 AM #523
pbrunangun741
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by MutR. View Post
The fact that you dont understand how wrong you are is laughable. go back to wherever you came from and leave the NFL thread to people who actually know what theyre talking about.

****ing bandwagon *****es who just show up for the superbowl with no real knowledge of the teams playing in it.
I've been following the game since I was six years old and no more about the nfl than you ever will. A bandwagon fan is someone more like you who just jumps on this kaepernick train because he had a few good games. Just wait until Sunday when he get stomped and than you can talk about who knows football. Kaepernick is just lucky to be on a good team with a good coach because he's not a real qb.
pbrunangun741 is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:29 AM #524
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life
oh i forgot you had to be on bad teams to be considered a good QB.

Colin Kaepernick has been the BEST quarterback in the entire league since he took over for alex smith. Thats not an opinion either. its 100% fact. Again showing your complete ignorance for the game.

If you knew anything about me, you would know that im a huge alex smith fan and i was pissed off when Kaepernick took over. I jumped on the Kaepernick train because he proved to be THE BEST QUARTERBACK IN THE LEAGUE. If you werent just a ****ing bandwagoner and actually posted in this thread more than once in the 6 years youve been here you might know that.

Get the **** out. nobody even knows who you are or who you root for.Hop off the ravens bandwagon before Aldon knocks the wheels off that ****.
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:31 AM #525
MutR.
Shut up.
 
MutR.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CDA
MutR. helped look for balloons
MutR. posts videos on PbNation
MutR. is reppin' sidebar 4 life


not a real QB
__________________
PAINTBALL RUINED MY LIFE

MutR. is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump