PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2013, 11:57 PM #1
wgpjr

has been a member for 10 years
Thanks everybody

I got my first cocker in 2003 (it was a stock 2k3 WGP VF) and when I bought it, I knew nothing about it. I tried to time it myself once and ended up getting it to cycle open bolt, lol.

Today I was bored and did a search of all my posts since my join date. I laughed at how many times I came to this subforum completely clueless, and you guys helped me out every time. Since '03 I've owned a lot of guns besides cockers, and now I kind of consider myself an expert on paintball guns of all kinds. But I owe all my knowledge to what I learned here when I was a noob in high school trying to figure out how an autococker worked. I guess this is kind of a gay post, but I thought you all would enjoy being appreciated.

I'm not about to put down my Geo2, but to this day, my cocker is still closest to my heart. It was that gun that made me love paintball not just for the game, but for the science/engineering that goes into it. Now I'm rambling, but the point is, I love my cocker and what I learned from it. And this subforum is where it all started for me. Cheers, boys.

</beer>
Old 01-22-2013, 09:24 AM #2
Darkapollo

Old 01-22-2013, 09:24 AM #3
minimag03

minimag03 is an NCPA player
minimag03 plays in the APPA D5 division
You cannot make a post like that without posting a pic of the autococker!