Old 01-23-2013, 02:58 AM #1
Kornbred
Mustache Mike

Annual Supporting Member
Kornbred supports DLX Technology
Kornbred owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
PEkid SCAM - Feedback Change Please

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3923325

Here is the whole scandal ^^. I am following the request of USAFWD and requesting my feedback be changed from positive to negative.

Long story short, PEkid offered to by my Pooty Luxe 2.0 while at the same time he was buying from Comple and Qunterora8. PEkid tried to get me to ship without signature confirmation or insurance so that a signature would not be needed. I refused to do so and shipped with signature confiramtion and insurance. After I received confirmation through USPS of the delivery, PEkid verified that he received my package and we left feedback for two different transactions, a Luxe 2.0 and then a tank, mask, & hopper.

After we left feedback, I began getting PM's from people asking how my experience was with PE kid. At the time, I said things were fine, because at the time everything was ok. I was sent the link above to a possible scam going on and at first, it did not appear to me that this guy was scamming. That night when I got home from work, I saw the email from PayPal indicating that PEkid, Pedro Cueto, had filed a dispute with my transaction and my assets were frozen. Now I knew something was up and as you can see by the thread above, the plot got worse.

Ultimately I upload all of my texts messages and confirmation that my package arrived and was in his possession to PayPal, changed the PayPal dispute to a conflict, and threatened to take criminal action against PEkid via text. Miraculously he said it was a mistake on his part for the claim as it was suppossed to be for someone else. Then I tell Comple and Qunterora8 to do the same and BOOM, Comple's package is found and we waiting for Qunterora8's problem to be resolved

As you can read by the thread, if it wasn't for the help of many of the fine members of PbN pulling together, this little weasel would have made away with 3 Luxe 2.0's, Clone GT, my candy tank, hopper, and mask.

So, I am following the request of USAFWD in requesting that my feedback left for PEkid be changed to negative and the feedback description be changed please.

Thank you for your time!
Kornbred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Thanks for looking out.
John is online now   Reply With Quote