PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-22-2013, 06:33 PM #1
Doughty

Doughty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
virtue board DP fusion 8 problems

Alright so i just installed the new board last night and was changing settings and what not and realized after i turned it off a few times it wasn't wanting to turn back on so i would unplug the battery and leave it off for around a minute and plug it back in and it would come on. I turned it on once and it showed a solid yellow which means the battery is low so i figured id change it and see if that fixed the issue and it didnt. A few times i would go to shut it off and it would stay solid purple and not power off, or solid blue, and i think white. I thought maybe its not getting a good connection through the wire connected to the battery to the board itself so i pulled the wires out with the connect and closed the gap on the connector so it would fit tighter, at first i thought it was working i powered it up and down 5 times with no problems then the 6th time it came up with a solid red light and it finally powered down but wouldnt come back on. Now, does anyone have any ideas? i called virtue from about 12 till now and no ones picking up so i figured i would ask the forum as a lot of people have more knowledge about the boards then i do.
Doughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-23-2013, 02:23 PM #2
Doughty

Doughty has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I believe i have fixed the problem, i re-soldered a bunch of components and that didnt fixed it and i re-soldered the battery plug in solder spot and re-soldered where the on button connects to the board and it seems to be working fine guess i had a cold solder joint.
Doughty is offline   Reply With Quote