Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-21-2013, 09:39 AM #1
semiautoplayer

bob long mvp thoughts and opinions leave yours

hello nation i was just wondering your thaughts and opinions on the bob long mvp
semiautoplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2013, 02:07 PM #2
paintballoliver

paintballoliver plays in the PSP
paintballoliver is playing at Living Legends VI
paintballoliver plays in the APPA D4 division
paintballoliver has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
From what I have heard it is pretty good. But in terms of performance and customer service ccm cannot be beat
Old 01-21-2013, 02:14 PM #3
HeatedNubbycake
^^^Gamertag^^^

HeatedNubbycake plays in the PSP
HeatedNubbycake supports Team VICIOUS
HeatedNubbycake supports Pev's Paintball
I love CCM guns and pump kits, thats what some of my teammates shoot, they are smooth and consistent. I have shot plenty, from cockers with CCM kits, to s6's, t2's, 6.5's... but i must say, i like my MVP more then any of them with ONE exception, the bolt. The MVP is very light, extremely easy to pump, machined better then any gun i have ever picked up, very consistent and easy to breakdown. In my experience this is also the most accurate gun iv ever shot. the only issue i have had is every once in a while ill have a ball get stuck between the breech and feedneck when i go to cock the gun forward again, this can break balls or jam your gun, but can be easily fixed with a force feed, and it doesnt happen that often.

The only urine sample your getting from me is a taste test.
HeatedNubbycake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:49 PM #4
rec hater

When I first got my MVP I loved it but after about a couple weeks I realized it wasn't that good of a pump for the price to this day the best out of the box pump is a s6 MVP is not practical if u break down ur out a few games and the service that comes with the MVP is garbage
rec hater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 PM #5
Phantom_Dave

I play with a S6. A friend let me try his MVP to try for a day. It was a very nice gun. Smooth pump stroke and very constant shots. That being said, I like my S6 a lot better. It just felt nicer in my hands and sounds so much better.

And the CCM customer support is amazing. If both guns we identical, I would still pick the CCM for that fact alone. Just my 2 cents.
Phantom_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote