DefTone
finger lickin good

Annual Supporting Member
DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
UWL, where have you been all my life?

OK, little backstory...Look at my profile and you'll see I've been around PBN for a lot of years...I was on here when half the members now were still pooping in their pampers, lol. Anyway, been out of the sport for years...Always missed the old woodsball tournament days and said if anyone ever started a woodsball league back up I'd love to be in on it "Now if they would just make a mechanical cocker/Mag class I'd be in heaven"...I just stumbled upon the UWL stuff, man if I would have only known this was going on I would have tried to get involved sooner....Crap part is I just moved to South Dakota "Sioux Falls area" recently and bought a house and there's nothing in this area UWL wise really. My playing days started in Kentucky "LOD for Life!!!" back in the 90's and we used to play all the woodsball stuff back then, PRA, MSPA, ZAP/Jim Lively events "ZAP Masters, Music City Open"....God I miss all that stuff.
Even if I never make it to a UWL event I'm so glad to see the true roots of tournament paintball coming back to life...Airball/Hyperball is fun but there's nothing that can replace woodsball tournaments in my mind.

You wanna make $14 the hard way?
DefTone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2013, 03:34 PM #2
Whiskeyfoy
Underground

Annual Supporting Member
Whiskeyfoy owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Whiskeyfoy has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey DefTone,
Good Ol, South Dakota.. Yeah not much there I feel yeah, when I got back into playing again initially was when I was stationed in Grand Forks ND and had to travel a LONG ways to play and it was always to some place that a guy owned a ton of land, bought up a ton of paint and hosted a game.

But to your UWL "woody" <--ha see what I did there I hear you on that... The good thing for you is that for the last few years there has been an event at CJ's Paintball in Lincoln NE.. Usually in July(ish)... SOOO if you really want to play some woods tournaments I would say scout out a team to play with.. (If you would want shoot me a PM as we may make that one depending on the date). The UWL is very open and friendly to having guys walk onto teams and at least get a full course of UWL awesome..

Glad to see you poking your head in here and hope you make it out to a tournament soon.

Woodsball Tournament they way it should be played! Ultimate Woodsball League
"So if you are a team of *****ing ,cheating and disrespectful players I suggest you find a different venue for your antics! The UWL is not for you.
Tom Cole"
Whiskeyfoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:16 PM #3
DefTone
finger lickin good

Annual Supporting Member
DefTone is a Supporting Member
DefTone is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
DefTone supports Team VICIOUS
Whiskey, PM heading your way!!!

You wanna make $14 the hard way?