PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-28-2013, 07:27 AM #64
akilliz

akilliz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellan View Post
Wow you sure showed that rental group...

And I HATE people like you.. yelling all game "HEEEEEEEEY I GOT YOU" If you got me I'd go out......................
HATE ?wow thats a strong word,and you sure showed me!!! no need to get so emotional bro lol apparently i dont play against you...... and apparently or ignorant to how alot of the players at this park play....,lots of wiping,dude your so leet and badass i bet,can i hold your jock strap or walk in your leet shadow maybe some of your greatness will rub off on me please?

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-28-2013 at 07:34 AM.
akilliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2013, 07:30 AM #65
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjfraasch View Post
Lol he only shot the newbs like 1/2 times its not like thats going to make them never play paintball ever again

also I kind of want a DAM
you sure mj? i mean anyone who gets shot and does not own their own gear automatically quits forever, dont you see i single handedly bring down the sport,cuz of my bullyish and over shooting ways....just ask these tournement pro ambassador posters,as for the dam i suggest you get one, they are very nice,a little off balance with the hopper on and no stock but still its sweet

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-28-2013 at 07:42 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:53 AM #66
casperct
SUCKITEASY

casperct supports Cereal Killerz 2
casperct posts videos on PbNation
Had a buddie who had money (30 years old or so) got a bl vice all the stuff to play.Never played with us at the same field because of schedualing conflicts/avoiding us.Weekly we would hear how much of a natural he was and over those weeks how dominate he was and the competion was not measuring up.So weeks later I found out he was asked to leave cause he was pounding rentals/new players into the ground .He sold his stuff citing paintball just wasn't a challange anymore and was moving on .

Originally Posted by warbeak2099(on .50 cal)
It gets 1k shots more per fill because of the lazering. Don't worry about it making sense, Chris Lasoya says it's true so that's good enough for me...

Seriously though, his shampoo has got to have ****ing heroine in it
casperct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:23 PM #67
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by casperct View Post
Had a buddie who had money (30 years old or so) got a bl vice all the stuff to play.Never played with us at the same field because of schedualing conflicts/avoiding us.Weekly we would hear how much of a natural he was and over those weeks how dominate he was and the competion was not measuring up.So weeks later I found out he was asked to leave cause he was pounding rentals/new players into the ground .He sold his stuff citing paintball just wasn't a challange anymore and was moving on .
sounds like arrogant douche,anyone who will brag bout playing a weekend game, needs more to do in life

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-30-2013, 06:59 PM #68
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPimp_ View Post
Maybe you should try speedball if you like to play all out like that. You may find that it's more your speed and style. You don't have to buy 2 cases to play speedball either. Playing rec speedball/streetball, I usually use only half to 3 quarters of a case. Maybe less if I play snake or a very aggresive front. Practice or rotations are a different story tho, but thats if you are on a team. You say you have been playing for 2 years, and maybe that's part of why you seems aggressive in your vid towards what we see as noobs. I'm thinking after another year or so, you may get bored with this style of play, and switch it up. I know I did. You won't know if you like speedball untill you try it. I wasn't that interested when I started playing, but now I love it. More of an adrenaline rush.
i have played hyperball, i assume its pretty simular, just seems like a waste of paint, i can and do scenatio maps with a hopper and MAYBE one pod usually just a hopper, knowing me id get bored with the linear layout and try to shoot alot to make it more fun and waste more money,ive spent over 4k this last calender year on guns, gear,passes and paint, thats enought, i dont need to add another 2k in paint to do something less fun, im a born scenario rec ball player

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-30-2013, 07:18 PM #69
EvilPimp_
Where my money at???

Well speedball is not everyone's cup of tea. I've gone out and played with 3 pods for the entire day, just have to move more. Just a suggestion since you seem to like pushing hard. I think part of the reason for the negativity is because you are yelling for the person to get out immediately after shooting them. Sometimes it takes a second or 2 for a player to check themself, especially if they are not that experienced. Maybe there are a lot of cheaters there, and you feel the need to be vocal. I am only going by the vid, and have never played there. Personally, it greatly annoys me if someone is yelling at me to get out, a millisecond after I get shot. It'd like "dude, I know I'm out, give me a sec to call myself out". If I am the shooter, I give the player a second to check themself. If I think they are cheating, I ask a ref to check them, or light them up some more. Just my 2 cents. Well maybe 4 cents.
EvilPimp_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:43 PM #70
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPimp_ View Post
Well speedball is not everyone's cup of tea. I've gone out and played with 3 pods for the entire day, just have to move more. Just a suggestion since you seem to like pushing hard. I think part of the reason for the negativity is because you are yelling for the person to get out immediately after shooting them. Sometimes it takes a second or 2 for a player to check themself, especially if they are not that experienced. Maybe there are a lot of cheaters there, and you feel the need to be vocal. I am only going by the vid, and have never played there. Personally, it greatly annoys me if someone is yelling at me to get out, a millisecond after I get shot. It'd like "dude, I know I'm out, give me a sec to call myself out". If I am the shooter, I give the player a second to check themself. If I think they are cheating, I ask a ref to check them, or light them up some more. Just my 2 cents. Well maybe 4 cents.
i know what your saying and to be honest my vocalizations are more reactionary than meant to inform he other player, kinda like my pointing, no point to point but i do lol,the odds are most people have no clue im saying anything, i point at dudes 100 ft away lol,i know they dont see me, its actually a bad habit, not only am i taking my hand and some effectiveness and attention away my aiming, im letting the bag guys know where i am by yelling,its jsts when i shoot someone i just say it lol, i see how it sounds bad but its misinterpretation,kinda like my " wannabe gangsta" pistol tilted to the side sometimes,thats FATIGUE not flash lol

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-30-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:27 PM #71
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wigglestick View Post
when people say that you shouldn't wreck rental/new players, what they're implying, i think, is that when you play against better players you feel more of a sense of accomplishment when you g them out. at least thats how i am. i played a woods game (one) a couple months ago and i actually felt bad after the game, even though i shot the **** out of people. when you start wrecking the casual players, its time to move on to people who have a passion for the sport, like you do. unfortunately for you that means speedball, which you seem to have an aversion to.

also, the potty mouth in the commentary seemed forced.
i do feel bad for certain people in certain situations,especially when im aiming for a pod pack or vest and hit flesh,if i felt like someone ''got it good'' i always ask if they ok after the fact, hell i have bought multiple gatorades or let the people use my pistols (cuz they ask)as compensation for there involvement

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 02-04-2013, 11:35 PM #72
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMsurf View Post
BTW never going back to SC village that place was a **** show
i thought that place was one of the best parks in the world, or so they say or so i heard

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 02-05-2013, 05:07 PM #73
hopperdropper

hopperdropper is playing at Living Legends VI
hopperdropper is attending Decay of Nations VI
Not sure why there is so much hate. I always enjoy your vids and I never see you doing anything ignorant. Keep posting them up man! Always look forward to seeing them!
Old 02-06-2013, 06:26 AM #74
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopperdropper View Post
Not sure why there is so much hate. I always enjoy your vids and I never see you doing anything ignorant. Keep posting them up man! Always look forward to seeing them!
its cuz i dont play speedballwith a pump and wear hk clothes and cuz ishoot everyone, the eletists hate hit, but thank you for the compliment

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 02-07-2013, 10:14 AM #75
DTMsurf
S.D. CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by akilliz View Post
i thought that place was one of the best parks in the world, or so they say or so i heard
The maps were great, very cool, lots of different environments but the staff and general organization was terrible. One game gun hits dont count the next game gun hits do count. Then we got yelled at by the ref pre game because some kids were talking. I am a grown man there with my family and dont appreciate a ref telling us because we cant keep our "f$%&ing mouths shut" were not going to get to play, all 50 of us. Then they told us we had to crono at lunch but the chrono that had all my markers at 280 when we arrived was switched for a new one that had all my markers well over 300. I tried to tell them that they were fine 2 hours ago when you signed off on them and there must be something wrong with the crono but they didnt care. So I had to turn all of them down causing my family and friends to miss the next set of games while we sorted it out. The next time I played my guns cronoed at 240 at my local field. They could never seem to get the teams sorted and we stood around for 10-20 minutes pre game, on the field, trying to figure it out.
When they were splitting the walk-ons into beginner and advanced I asked to play with my friends and family in beginner and said I would not walk the trigger, I told the ref I would just one ball it and take it easy. She told me that there were no electric hoppers in beginner (there were) and that I would have to turn my hopper off. Obviously she doesnt exactly get how an electric hopper works. I just told her sure and played nice. They ended up just mixing the groups and confusing the rules anyway. They had one ref for 40 v 40 so lets just say people were cheating. I literally shot the same guy twice in the mask and watched him wipe both of them off one after another. We were there from 10am to 4pm and played maybe 6 games. Not worth the high admission price. OK, rant over.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:31 AM #76
Generationlost

Generationlost owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Love the Pistol action! haha.
Generationlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:43 PM #77
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMsurf View Post
The maps were great, very cool, lots of different environments but the staff and general organization was terrible. One game gun hits dont count the next game gun hits do count. Then we got yelled at by the ref pre game because some kids were talking. I am a grown man there with my family and dont appreciate a ref telling us because we cant keep our "f$%&ing mouths shut" were not going to get to play, all 50 of us. Then they told us we had to crono at lunch but the chrono that had all my markers at 280 when we arrived was switched for a new one that had all my markers well over 300. I tried to tell them that they were fine 2 hours ago when you signed off on them and there must be something wrong with the crono but they didnt care. So I had to turn all of them down causing my family and friends to miss the next set of games while we sorted it out. The next time I played my guns cronoed at 240 at my local field. They could never seem to get the teams sorted and we stood around for 10-20 minutes pre game, on the field, trying to figure it out.
When they were splitting the walk-ons into beginner and advanced I asked to play with my friends and family in beginner and said I would not walk the trigger, I told the ref I would just one ball it and take it easy. She told me that there were no electric hoppers in beginner (there were) and that I would have to turn my hopper off. Obviously she doesnt exactly get how an electric hopper works. I just told her sure and played nice. They ended up just mixing the groups and confusing the rules anyway. They had one ref for 40 v 40 so lets just say people were cheating. I literally shot the same guy twice in the mask and watched him wipe both of them off one after another. We were there from 10am to 4pm and played maybe 6 games. Not worth the high admission price. OK, rant over.
well damn that dont sound to good, f that im not drivin 50 miles for that when i can drive 2 miles for that at my local field lol thanks for the input mate

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 02-08-2013, 12:14 AM #78
pbrunangun741

cool vid man never was much of a woodsball player but if i was to do it i would do it like that nothing wrong with playing aggressive.
pbrunangun741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:22 PM #79
DTMsurf
S.D. CA

You should make the drive down and play camp Pendleton sometime. The maps are very different from the ones on your videos and the advanced groups are usually very competitive. You would like it.
Old 02-10-2013, 03:46 AM #80
killaaz03

killaaz03 plays in the PSP
killaaz03 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
killaaz03 plays in the APPA D3 division
This might be the biggest dbag video I have ever seen. What is this your highlight reel from the birthday groups that show up to have a good time. Why on earth would you go and bunker rental groups. Clearly you are a talentless tool.....I Honestly hope some people from your area watch this and give you a taste of your one meds. But then again I'm sure you are the type that won't go on a field with players that have actually talent. If you think you are such a badass and clearly you do from the actions of this video. Go play a uwl event since you only have interest in "recball" types of play which really means you only want to beat up on the 1st time players or the "newbs". Way to go on being "that guy" that everyone hates watching play with the rec kids but he runs and hides when the tourney players come out to even up the odds........ Way to ****ing go man seriously you are a class act. I think tomorrow I will go and try and beat up every rec player I see just to make myself feel better about how awesome I am. Ill be sure to film it and add my own commentary to let everyone know how great I am at this sport too. And if I see any girls playing Ill be sure to bunker them too but with mushroom stamps because I'm just that real..............(sarcasm)

Buy my gear

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3924959
killaaz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:08 AM #81
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaaz03 View Post
This might be the biggest dbag video I have ever seen. What is this your highlight reel from the birthday groups that show up to have a good time. Why on earth would you go and bunker rental groups. Clearly you are a talentless tool.....I Honestly hope some people from your area watch this and give you a taste of your one meds. But then again I'm sure you are the type that won't go on a field with players that have actually talent. If you think you are such a badass and clearly you do from the actions of this video. Go play a uwl event since you only have interest in "recball" types of play which really means you only want to beat up on the 1st time players or the "newbs". Way to go on being "that guy" that everyone hates watching play with the rec kids but he runs and hides when the tourney players come out to even up the odds........ Way to ****ing go man seriously you are a class act. I think tomorrow I will go and try and beat up every rec player I see just to make myself feel better about how awesome I am. Ill be sure to film it and add my own commentary to let everyone know how great I am at this sport too. And if I see any girls playing Ill be sure to bunker them too but with mushroom stamps because I'm just that real..............(sarcasm)
wow thats alot of typing, your really emotional about it i love it kid ,now go put your hk pajamas on and your boobies headband and go rock that pump like a pro

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 02-10-2013, 12:43 PM #82
killaaz03

killaaz03 plays in the PSP
killaaz03 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
killaaz03 plays in the APPA D3 division
I knew all you would have to say was just a little smartass comment. You are nothing and never will be. Enjoy the gratification you get shooting people that have never played the sport. Everyone here knows your nothing but a little chicken **** *****

Buy my gear

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3924959
killaaz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:52 PM #83
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaaz03 View Post
I knew all you would have to say was just a little smartass comment. You are nothing and never will be. Enjoy the gratification you get shooting people that have never played the sport. Everyone here knows your nothing but a little chicken **** *****
uh oh look out HIMS ANGWIES,internet forum trashtalk OMGFROFFLECOPTERSKATESZORZZ...... let me guess you will beat me up too right or bunker my face nd pwnzorz me or wait your dad could beat up my dad?.......so passionate, i love it

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 02-10-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-10-2013, 01:03 PM #84
hashimishi

cool vid u were doin work. that field is awesome
hashimishi is offline   Reply With Quote