Henrybg supports Cereal Killerz 2
Henrybg is an NCPA player
Henrybg plays in the APPA D4 division
Henrybg is Boss
Henrybg is All In
Henrybg owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomedes View Post
Not objecting to your choice of opponent. Objecting to you shooting them from VERY close range.

Whether or not you see yourself as an ambassador, you are. So am I. Every player is. Especially those with YouTube channels. Nobody should ever leave the field not wanting to get back on because of something you do. And I'm willing to be some of those players were reluctant to get back on the field. Tone it down against the new players. Don't ruin their day.
this.
Henrybg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:05 AM #44
akilliz

that?

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-24-2013 at 11:12 AM.
akilliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:48 AM #45
Sh00t2Thrill

Sh00t2Thrill posts videos on PbNation
Sh00t2Thrill supports Empire
Heyo! Fellow paintball video maker and paintball ambassador here.
I just want to point out (to akilliz and others) that this video is highly edited and that the editing choices make it SEEM like a noob kill spree. In REALITY the way things went down during the game may have been totally different and much more relaxed. Attacking akilliz reputation over one vid probably isnt warranted.
That being said, when you see a lil' 5 foot nothin' wearing a hoody and toting a tippmann98 with the hopper on backwards... don't shoot them up close (I don't care if there's no mercy rule at the field). And next time edit out the swear words and show some of the high-fiving you claim happens after the games. Then you'll seem like a cool rec-ball dude and people won't raise (as much) of a ruckus on the forums.

Last edited by Sh00t2Thrill : 01-24-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Sh00t2Thrill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:41 PM #46
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh00t2Thrill View Post
I just want to point out (to akilliz and others) that this video is highly edited and that the editing choices make it SEEM like a noob kill spree. In REALITY the way things went down during the game may have been totally different and much more relaxed. Attacking akilliz reputation over one vid probably isnt warranted.
That being said, when you see a lil' 5 foot nothin' wearing a hoody and toting a tippmann98 with the hopper on backwards... don't shoot them up close (I don't care if there's no mercy rule at the field). And next time edit out the swear words and show some of the high-fiving you claim happens after the games. Then you'll seem like a cool rec-ball dude and people won't raise (as much) of a ruckus on the forums.
thats very true and i understand , i realize my swearin may come off azzhole,its just how i talk, i dont like to watch people standing around and doin nothing i edit or try to edit action only otherwise id have 2 hour vids and who wants to sit trough that

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-24-2013, 09:05 PM #47
casperct
SUCKITEASY

casperct supports Cereal Killerz 2
casperct posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh00t2Thrill View Post
HA!!thats all he's shooting is rentals in hoodies thats all I see haha!!Nice language too guys playing rec talking like that get wrecked up here !!It's like watching the fat guy who plays to much call of duty buys a pb gun makes a vid of him mashing kids to make himself feel good haha ,Dont reply But I know you will you answer almost all post in under 10 min cause your on WOW 24/7 in your grandma's basement LOL!!

Originally Posted by warbeak2099(on .50 cal)
It gets 1k shots more per fill because of the lazering. Don't worry about it making sense, Chris Lasoya says it's true so that's good enough for me...

Seriously though, his shampoo has got to have ****ing heroine in it

Last edited by casperct : 01-24-2013 at 09:11 PM.
casperct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:42 PM #48
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by casperct View Post
HA!!thats all he's shooting is rentals in hoodies thats all I see haha!!Nice language too guys playing rec talking like that get wrecked up here !!It's like watching the fat guy who plays to much call of duty buys a pb gun makes a vid of him mashing kids to make himself feel good haha ,Dont reply But I know you will you answer almost all post in under 10 min cause your on WOW 24/7 in your grandma's basement LOL!!
lol, such emotion,passion in that post i luve it

for the record im a battlefield 3 guy, never liked cod

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-24-2013 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:09 AM #49
The Wigglestick
I'm ya huckleberry...

The Wigglestick plays in the PSP
The Wigglestick owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The Wigglestick posts videos on PbNation
The Wigglestick plays in the APPA D4 division
when people say that you shouldn't wreck rental/new players, what they're implying, i think, is that when you play against better players you feel more of a sense of accomplishment when you g them out. at least thats how i am. i played a woods game (one) a couple months ago and i actually felt bad after the game, even though i shot the **** out of people. when you start wrecking the casual players, its time to move on to people who have a passion for the sport, like you do. unfortunately for you that means speedball, which you seem to have an aversion to.

also, the potty mouth in the commentary seemed forced.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:56 PM #50
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wigglestick View Post
when people say that you shouldn't wreck rental/new players, what they're implying, i think, is that when you play against better players you feel more of a sense of accomplishment when you g them out. at least thats how i am. i played a woods game (one) a couple months ago and i actually felt bad after the game, even though i shot the **** out of people. when you start wrecking the casual players, its time to move on to people who have a passion for the sport, like you do. unfortunately for you that means speedball, which you seem to have an aversion to.

also, the potty mouth in the commentary seemed forced.
i feel no diference shooting a guy in a 500 dolla hk suit compaired to a guy in a t shirt, i feel no accomplishment,nor should i, its casual funtime for me,thats like feeling accomlishment for a video game.. a adult with a gun and fear is no joke regardless of experience they have concious brains, i am not trying to puff my chest or anything, but the second vid i posted in this thread was like my 3rd time ever paintballing,i smoked half their team myself,so to me knowing my fat slow onelunged inexpierenced *** can do that anyone can ,maybe i just give adult humans to much credit....like i said I PLAY WITH ADVANCED class,(UNLESS ITS A MINI SCENARIO) THEN THEY PUT EVERYONE IN... whatever adult or younger player joins that bracket is their choice,its not like im cherrypicking kids to play with,im a causal player myself i have played paintball maybe 40 times in 2 years,whats wrong with trying your best to kill as many opponents as possible?

as for the commentary nothing is forced, i just play the vid and voice over one time, whats said in it is my thoughts flowing,not contrived and the speedball thing,yes i have no desire for that it does NOT look like fun and looks like a waste of paint/money, i play an entire day on 1k paintball limit,im not bout to spend 140(2 cases) bucks for a day of speedball, and considering, my park DOES NOT HAVE a field like that i couldnt if i wanted to,again tell me why i shouldnt TRY MY BEST to do paintball or anything else in life? its like people think i hold women and kids down and shoot a hopper of paint 2 inches from their adams apple and run from the expierenced or regular player lol

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-25-2013 at 05:39 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:17 PM #51
casperct
SUCKITEASY

casperct supports Cereal Killerz 2
casperct posts videos on PbNation
Challenge yourself dog!Since obviously you are more skilled than the advanced walk on's get a pump or go with 2 pistols,get some extra mags for the dam play mag feed.You will get more props in your vids if your doing it like that.Old school dogg!!!woof woof !!

Originally Posted by warbeak2099(on .50 cal)
It gets 1k shots more per fill because of the lazering. Don't worry about it making sense, Chris Lasoya says it's true so that's good enough for me...

Seriously though, his shampoo has got to have ****ing heroine in it
casperct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:51 PM #52
EvilPimp_
Where my money at???

Maybe you should try speedball if you like to play all out like that. You may find that it's more your speed and style. You don't have to buy 2 cases to play speedball either. Playing rec speedball/streetball, I usually use only half to 3 quarters of a case. Maybe less if I play snake or a very aggresive front. Practice or rotations are a different story tho, but thats if you are on a team. You say you have been playing for 2 years, and maybe that's part of why you seems aggressive in your vid towards what we see as noobs. I'm thinking after another year or so, you may get bored with this style of play, and switch it up. I know I did. You won't know if you like speedball untill you try it. I wasn't that interested when I started playing, but now I love it. More of an adrenaline rush.
EvilPimp_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:37 PM #53
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by casperct View Post
Challenge yourself dog!Since obviously you are more skilled than the advanced walk on's get a pump or go with 2 pistols,get some extra mags for the dam play mag feed.You will get more props in your vids if your doing it like that.Old school dogg!!!woof woof !!
i do have 2 pistols and carry them with me and use, and do use mad fed, just not action enough footage for me to post that footage i guess,everytime i run out of air or have issues, i pull my pistols out my vest and use them

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-26-2013, 02:14 AM #54
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
People complaining about him bunkering: I don't know what the recballers do at your field but at mine even the newest 10 year old to the game who has never played before will try to spin or do something else that will result in far more pain (to either him or me as once a kid physically hit me in the jaw with his gun when I went to surrender him and nearly shot under my mask. Since that happened I have stopped trying to surrender anyone) than if I just shot him/her/it once in the back and moved on. Yes it is preferable to surrender someone but not when you're running through a building and come around a corner face-to-face with 3 people. That's just not going to work. Maybe that attitude makes me a bad person but in 9+ years of playing I can count the number of people who have actually surrendered to me on one hand while the number of people trying to spin on me would take every digit I had and then some.

One could argue that maybe he shouldn't be running through the buildings so aggressively against newbies but for those of you who don't know Hollywood Sports a lot of the fields are very tight with a lot of buildings/debris/cover. It is very easy to run up a side and realize you've ran past 10+ guys on the other team in the various buildings. Even if you aren't trying to bunker someone it happens. Lighten up.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:54 AM #55
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI008 View Post
People complaining about him bunkering: I don't know what the recballers do at your field but at mine even the newest 10 year old to the game who has never played before will try to spin or do something else that will result in far more pain (to either him or me as once a kid physically hit me in the jaw with his gun when I went to surrender him and nearly shot under my mask. Since that happened I have stopped trying to surrender anyone) than if I just shot him/her/it once in the back and moved on. Yes it is preferable to surrender someone but not when you're running through a building and come around a corner face-to-face with 3 people. That's just not going to work. Maybe that attitude makes me a bad person but in 9+ years of playing I can count the number of people who have actually surrendered to me on one hand while the number of people trying to spin on me would take every digit I had and then some.

One could argue that maybe he shouldn't be running through the buildings so aggressively against newbies but for those of you who don't know Hollywood Sports a lot of the fields are very tight with a lot of buildings/debris/cover. It is very easy to run up a side and realize you've ran past 10+ guys on the other team in the various buildings. Even if you aren't trying to bunker someone it happens. Lighten up.
very tru ski008,you must have played there before, TO ALL THE ELITISTS....here is some proof of attempted surrenders and what happens, these all came on the same day,like i said i try to surrender when possible, here is a 2 month old vid proving just that

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-27-2013, 12:09 AM #56
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Yeah I first started playing at HSP back in 2003, was like the second place I ever played paintball at.

Stopped going because of **** field paint only and the rash of thefts including an incident where people walked in with bolt cutters and just started cutting locks off lockers without anyone from the part giving a ****. Kind of a shame the ownership is so bad because those fields were tight.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:05 AM #57
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKI008 View Post
Yeah I first started playing at HSP back in 2003, was like the second place I ever played paintball at.

Stopped going because of **** field paint only and the rash of thefts including an incident where people walked in with bolt cutters and just started cutting locks off lockers without anyone from the part giving a ****. Kind of a shame the ownership is so bad because those fields were tight.
i dont know no better it so close, 2 miles, never been anywhere else,i been going for 2 years and never had any issue or even heard of anything

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-27-2013 at 02:19 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:15 PM #58
The Wigglestick
I'm ya huckleberry...

The Wigglestick plays in the PSP
The Wigglestick owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
The Wigglestick posts videos on PbNation
The Wigglestick plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by akilliz View Post
i feel no diference shooting a guy in a 500 dolla hk suit compaired to a guy in a t shirt, i feel no accomplishment,nor should i, its casual funtime for me,thats like feeling accomlishment for a video game.. a adult with a gun and fear is no joke regardless of experience they have concious brains, i am not trying to puff my chest or anything, but the second vid i posted in this thread was like my 3rd time ever paintballing,i smoked half their team myself,so to me knowing my fat slow onelunged inexpierenced *** can do that anyone can ,maybe i just give adult humans to much credit....like i said I PLAY WITH ADVANCED class,(UNLESS ITS A MINI SCENARIO) THEN THEY PUT EVERYONE IN... whatever adult or younger player joins that bracket is their choice,its not like im cherrypicking kids to play with,im a causal player myself i have played paintball maybe 40 times in 2 years,whats wrong with trying your best to kill as many opponents as possible?

as for the commentary nothing is forced, i just play the vid and voice over one time, whats said in it is my thoughts flowing,not contrived and the speedball thing,yes i have no desire for that it does NOT look like fun and looks like a waste of paint/money, i play an entire day on 1k paintball limit,im not bout to spend 140(2 cases) bucks for a day of speedball, and considering, my park DOES NOT HAVE a field like that i couldnt if i wanted to,again tell me why i shouldnt TRY MY BEST to do paintball or anything else in life? its like people think i hold women and kids down and shoot a hopper of paint 2 inches from their adams apple and run from the expierenced or regular player lol
What a player is wearing probably has the least to do with his play style. By posting these videos AND adding a commentary on a video where we can clearly see everything ourselves, shows that you feel accomplished. All that I'm saying is that the players shot in the video don't look as if their gun is an extension of themselves. With speedball players (most) you can see through their playing style that it comes more naturally. No one looked natural out there. Especially the one-armed gangsta shooting.
Old 01-27-2013, 08:09 PM #59
akilliz

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wigglestick View Post
What a player is wearing probably has the least to do with his play style. By posting these videos AND adding a commentary on a video where we can clearly see everything ourselves, shows that you feel accomplished. All that I'm saying is that the players shot in the video don't look as if their gun is an extension of themselves. With speedball players (most) you can see through their playing style that it comes more naturally. No one looked natural out there. Especially the one-armed gangsta shooting.
of course it dont,never said it did, infact what i wear is very ''budget'' concious.......really ? it SHOWS that? you must be a psycologist, lol commentary has been added to my vids since my bro ran thr idea by me cuz i didnt add anything early on , and it gave me something to do and play with.... what do you want MOORE MORE MORE dubstep?lol sorry son,i dont do music and raw feed seems boring to me,im the pastiest whtie guy you know, there is no ''gangsta' in my play style lmao whether it looks natural or not its MY play style nd what I have fun with, stick to your "snap shot" play style and have fun....your posts SHOWS you simply dont know and that i guess means.....your ignorant good day to you sir!

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-27-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 11:13 PM #60
Henrybg
Son of the South

Annual Supporting Member
Henrybg plays in the PSP
Henrybg supports Cereal Killerz 2
Henrybg is an NCPA player
Henrybg plays in the APPA D4 division
Henrybg is Boss
Henrybg is All In
Henrybg owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by akilliz View Post
your posts SHOWS you simply dont know and that i guess means.....your ignorant good day to you sir!
*you're ingnorant

Last edited by Henrybg : 01-27-2013 at 11:17 PM.
Henrybg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:12 AM #61
mjfraasch
2k9er

mjfraasch owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
mjfraasch is attending Decay of Nations VI
mjfraasch is attending Decay of Nations VII
Lol he only shot the newbs like 1/2 times its not like thats going to make them never play paintball ever again

also I kind of want a DAM

Last edited by mjfraasch : 01-28-2013 at 12:14 AM.
mjfraasch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:46 AM #62
kellan

kellan is playing at Living Legends VI
kellan owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports Team VICIOUS
kellan supports DLX Technology
Wow you sure showed that rental group...

And I HATE people like you.. yelling all game "HEEEEEEEEY I GOT YOU" If you got me I'd go out......................
kellan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 AM #63
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henrybg View Post
*you're ingnorant
oh noes literate police shoed up! actuually your're wrong too buddy!lol its ignorant not ingnorant

youtube.com/vagblasterxl