Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-23-2013, 04:11 PM #22
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa

I see a grown man getting his rocks off by shooting a bunch of noob kids from a few feet away. You honestly have fun doing this on the weekend? Sad.
OhIoCoNtRActKilLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-23-2013, 05:31 PM #23
akilliz

akilliz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhIoCoNtRActKilLa View Post
I see a grown man getting his rocks off by shooting a bunch of noob kids from a few feet away. You honestly have fun doing this on the weekend? Sad.
i appreciate your opinion kind sir

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
akilliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:54 PM #24
LivEkiLL05

LivEkiLL05 supports Empire
Do you always one hand that thing lol
WCK
Pro Jerseys for sale
LivEkiLL05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:09 PM #25
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivEkiLL05 View Post
Do you always one hand that thing lol
yeah,i usually have a pistol in my off hand and either my dam or x7 phenom in my main hand,plus i get to use some funky angles one handed,solo supressing wrap around pistol bunkers ect..

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-23-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:21 PM #26
Diomedes
Nerd

Diomedes is playing at Living Legends III
Way to shoot the newbies. You rock.
Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #61 "Darwin"
Zombie Defense Dispatches <--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, odds and ends. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
Looking for a new mask? See how they compare.
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My PBN feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:41 PM #27
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomedes View Post
Way to shoot the newbies. You rock.
i play scenario/rec ball no interest in speedball,cant pick my opponents or can i? lets try! hey wanna play on sat?

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 PM #28
Roland05
LOST BOYS

Roland05 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Roland05 supports Team VICIOUS
dude that was a sweet field. As for everyone that is on here that is posting he is a noob killer, have you not played recball. what is this guy supposed to do not play because there are noobs. you sound like a bunch of wimpy kids yourself. when i was that age and i went out on the field and got owned it made me want to get better. not cry like little bi*****. grow some balls and get shot. take your tournament comments and go post elsewhere.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:15 PM #29
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland05 View Post
dude that was a sweet field. As for everyone that is on here that is posting he is a noob killer, have you not played recball. what is this guy supposed to do not play because there are noobs. you sound like a bunch of wimpy kids yourself. when i was that age and i went out on the field and got owned it made me want to get better. not cry like little bi*****. grow some balls and get shot. take your tournament comments and go post elsewhere.
i guess they want me to scream mercy when there is no mercy rule or scream surrender when i push up and am like on there 20 yard line surrounded by people..... i play and can only play in the advanced bracket,maybe if i play with inflatables and on a speedball course ill play legit players right?or maybe if they wore fancy hk clothes that would make my kills legit?i play twice a month on saturday at my local field 2 miles away....funny how people harp on 2-3 noob kills in up close situations
CUZ I PusH TO THEIR BASE,pay no attention to the regulars there that i shot lol again my not trying to be a ambassador to the sport im trying to have fun, and i pay for my fun believe me, like i said befor i probably take more shots than most,id say i take 100+ shots every time i go, dont see me complaining,dozens of times i have taken 20-30-40 shots bursts due to my playstyle,i pay the price for my fun and never complain,hell i take 2 20-30 bursts in this vid alone

HYPOTHETICAL SITUATION HERE.....you push and kill your way to 50 feet from their spawn, you run into a container with 2 pistols,there are 4 people in said container, 2 are women and 2 are men,what do you do? surrender one while all 4 shoot you? just plain surrender yourself? give up and go home? i choose to one ball the girls in their vests and dump on the men......or maybe i should sit back and longball? or just play a way thats not fun to me?

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-23-2013 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:42 PM #30
Diomedes
Nerd

Diomedes is playing at Living Legends III
Not objecting to your choice of opponent. Objecting to you shooting them from VERY close range.

Whether or not you see yourself as an ambassador, you are. So am I. Every player is. Especially those with YouTube channels. Nobody should ever leave the field not wanting to get back on because of something you do. And I'm willing to be some of those players were reluctant to get back on the field. Tone it down against the new players. Don't ruin their day.
Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #61 "Darwin"
Zombie Defense Dispatches <--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, odds and ends. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
Looking for a new mask? See how they compare.
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My PBN feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:04 PM #31
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomedes View Post
Not objecting to your choice of opponent. Objecting to you shooting them from VERY close range.

Whether or not you see yourself as an ambassador, you are. So am I. Every player is. Especially those with YouTube channels. Nobody should ever leave the field not wanting to get back on because of something you do. And I'm willing to be some of those players were reluctant to get back on the field. Tone it down against the new players. Don't ruin their day.
im not trying o ruin anyones day, i ALWAYS surrender when possible, but if i feel a threat from someone else i feel i gotta take em out,I like i have said in this post earlier, the park calls for 275 fps i run my main hand at 230-240 FPS and my pistols at 200-210 FPS,i sacrifice range and accuracy to not hurt people,people just see noobs get taken out and think im auto noob hunter or paintball bully,video dont show my intent,my play style is dual weild/cqb its whats fun to me, its what paintball is to me,i dont want to hurt or try to hurt or get complaints bout hurting anyone,but if i cant play the way i do then i would rather not play at all

as a example watch the first few kills of this video ima link and you will be like this dude is a total bully azzhole,when its simply not the case.....(KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN LOOKING AT THIS VID IF YOU DO, i was NOT pushing this person, i was on a slick wet metal container floor, shooting at someone through the window to my right all my vision was there, trying to feel where the dude on my left, i have a pistol in my hand i cant grab his shoulder and was actually trying to avoid knocking him down, and the kids behind the spool, i shoot one in the feet and shot the kid in the back of his HELMET INTENTIONALLY cuz i knew they were small......BUT THE CASUAL EYE will just see a bully pushing people around and mercin kids in the head and that i think im badass lol When in reality im th guy who gives you half my hopper for cover fire or GIVES you a pod cuz you ran out or gives you a pistol cuz your gun jacks up in game or run meatshield for you and gets lit up so you can advance...

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-23-2013 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:27 PM #32
DTMsurf
S.D. CA

I don't shoot little kids up close, just makes people not want to play paintball. I play rec ball and scenario all the time with my family and i practice RESTRAINT i am an adult and i behave like one. This is tag with little kids so dont give me that "he was my enemy" bull@&$? if you you want to play join a team and play with grown men, Join a speedball/airball team if you want competition

Last edited by DTMsurf : 01-23-2013 at 10:36 PM.
DTMsurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:31 PM #33
akilliz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTMsurf View Post
I don't shoot little kids up close, just makes people not want to play paintball. Join a speedball/airball team if you want competition
but there are no trenches crawl in or bridges to crawl under and buildings to clear in speedball, otherwise id play that,besides there are no speedball fields at my park,if they look 5 foot and under i do my best to surrender or hit protective gear,but again say your in a 8x30 foot container alone with 4 bad guys in there, you just give up cuz one or two are female or smaller and stand there and get lit by noobs and everyone else in there? or do you do your best to one shot pod packs or vests on the noobs and dump on the men and try to survive? please dont say dont go into the container....cuz well....thats my style of play

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-23-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:40 PM #34
DTMsurf
S.D. CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by akilliz View Post
but there are no trenches crawl in or bridges to crawl under and buildings to clear in speedball, otherwise id play that,besides there are no speedball fields at my park,if they look 5 foot and under i do my best to surrender or hit protective gear,but again say your in a 8x30 foot container alone with 4 bad guys in there, you just give up cuz they female or smaller and stand there and get lit by noobs? or do you do your best to one shot pod packs or vests and try to survive? please dont say dont go into the container....cuz well....thats my style of play
You don't go in, stay out and shoot in otherwise you just made 4 people decide they don't want to play paintball again. If you want combat join the military. This is a game of tag
Old 01-23-2013, 10:50 PM #35
akilliz

Quote:
You don't go in, stay out and shoot in otherwise you just made 4 people decide they don't want to play paintball again. If you want combat join the military. This is a game of tag
well i go in,should i retire if ima play that way?....just made 4 peole decide not to play? thats laughable, you act like im throat shotting people point blank, 90% of noobs and ALL kids wear rental vests, vests protect you......does getting shot with a vest on make you want to quit? the vast majority of the responses from both noobs and veterans i take out tha way is something like this" you scared the ****e out of me that was awesme can i try one of your pistols?"

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-23-2013, 10:56 PM #36
DTMsurf
S.D. CA

I play with my 10yr old son and his friends. Come to SD and shoot my kid like that in a walk on group and you and I will play a different kind of "war game" be a grown up before it gets you in trouble
Old 01-23-2013, 10:59 PM #37
akilliz

Quote:
you and I will play a different kind of "war game" be a grown up before it gets you in trouble
i play with adults and a few kids sprinkled in on mixed A's and B's when they do mini scenarios, i dont play against ten year olds,someones mad and hypocritical,cookie for you sir, if they are lets say.... 14 with a dye jersey and a pump gun well they get treated like the men they are trying to be

youtube.com/vagblasterxl

Last edited by akilliz : 01-23-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:11 PM #38
DTMsurf
S.D. CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by akilliz View Post
i play with adults and a few kids sprinkled in on mixed A's and B's when they do mini scenarios, i dont play against ten year olds,someones mad and hypocritical,cookie for you sir
I'll tell you why I'm upset, I took my family to SC village a couple weeks back and there was a guy who only used a pistol and a rubber knife as his weapons. My kids where scared ****less of this guy "knifing" them as he kept bragging about all day. He just didn't get that this was supposed to be fun for everyone and took it way too serious. Just chill out, let everyone have fun, if you want high energy paintball play speedball, I'm sure they have it at hollywoood. I play airball with a local team and get lit up, then when I play rec ball I'm chill, just pick and choose with my DAM
Old 01-23-2013, 11:23 PM #39
DTMsurf
S.D. CA

BTW never going back to SC village that place was a **** show
Old 01-23-2013, 11:25 PM #40
akilliz

Quote:
I'll tell you why I'm upset, I took my family to SC village a couple weeks back and there was a guy who only used a pistol and a rubber knife as his weapons. My kids where scared ****less of this guy "knifing" them as he kept bragging about all day. He just didn't get that this was supposed to be fun for everyone and took it way too serious. Just chill out, let everyone have fun, if you want high energy paintball play speedball, I'm sure they have it at hollywoood. I play airball with a local team and get lit up, then when I play rec ball I'm chill, just pick and choose with my DAM
k well im not the daggar guy,i dont brag infact i rarely talk to anyone while at the park,there is a difference between trying your best to eliminate adult players at the sacrifice of gettin a 30 ball burst from 6 people and taking it too serious, infact i dont take it serious at all if i did would i take those kinda shots? i gain no moral victory from shootin or bunkering any player vet or noob,i play for the fun,the fun of of being the only person within a small radius surrounded by 40 enemys, where i know EVERYTHING i see is a bad guy and i try to shoot them with both guns,and am willing to pay they price for being there ....im in much more danger than any person i come arcoss in those situations...if your whole team is on your side of the 50 and your on the bad guys 20 or 10 you got to shoot everyone unless its a clear surrender

oh and no there is no speedball field where i play, only one muddy hyperball and 6 rec scenario maps

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-23-2013, 11:26 PM #41
akilliz

never been, and im close, why drive 45 miles to play when i can drive 2 miles

youtube.com/vagblasterxl
Old 01-23-2013, 11:52 PM #42
$Praetorian$
VICIOUS Fanatic

$Praetorian$ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
$Praetorian$ supports Team VICIOUS
$Praetorian$ has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BombMarley View Post
in all seriousness those girls you bunkered probably friendzoned some poor guy so they had it coming.
Best... sentence... ever
$Praetorian$ is online now   Reply With Quote