PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-31-2013, 10:40 PM #1
HKALLDAY07
HKALLDAY07

Thumbs up Southern Indiana fellow looking for some Friends/Possible Teammates!

Hey guys, My name is Saxon. I am 19, and have been in and out of the sport twice. First time I got out was because I was only 16 and simply could not afford it without a stable job. Then it was 18..I got out once again because the people I played with simply ruined the atmosphere and all around fun of the sport for me with all of their negativity. (Do not play at Cliff Edge Paintball-Spencer, IN)

Anyway, I am getting back into the sport once again and I am looking for some good guys that just want to play and have a good time with some positive attitudes! I have about 2 full years of experience under my belt, and am looking into doing some amateur 3/5 man tournaments next summer. I am in the process of buying my very first brand new gun, the LV1 ego. I have owned the geo 2, vanguard demon, luxe 1.0, etc.

So basically what I am saying is, If you guys want to just have fun and enjoy some paintball then feel free to PM me, add me on facebook, etc! Look forward to meeting some cool guys here in Southern Indiana!

Saxon
HKALLDAY07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:53 PM #2
Oscar mike

Oscar mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Oscar mike supports DLX Technology
What part of southern indiana? if in southwestern your welcome to come out and play at silver spur splat in Princeton. Lots of rec ballers and airsoft on saturdays. Sundays usually draw more tournament type players. My boy and I are usually there just about every sun. But.... This weekend leaving for vacation and next saturday tourny in Bowling green. It may be couple weeks before we get up there. We do try our best to have fun and help out asmuch as we can. New faces are always welcome!!
Oscar mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:57 PM #3
Oscar mike

Oscar mike supports DLX Technology
If your still in spencer you might give field of dreams,battlegrounds or paintball valley a try. I've only been to valley and those guys are pretty cool. But I've heard good things about the other two and have rec'd invites from field of dreams. Plan on playing those fields soon.
Oscar mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:55 PM #4
HKALLDAY07
HKALLDAY07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar mike View Post
What part of southern indiana? if in southwestern your welcome to come out and play at silver spur splat in Princeton. Lots of rec ballers and airsoft on saturdays. Sundays usually draw more tournament type players. My boy and I are usually there just about every sun. But.... This weekend leaving for vacation and next saturday tourny in Bowling green. It may be couple weeks before we get up there. We do try our best to have fun and help out asmuch as we can. New faces are always welcome!!
I am in Linton, Indiana. Its in Greene County. The closest field options for me are all at least an hour away. I have heard a lot of good things about battlegroundz, and paintball Indiana. I was hoping to come check those out soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar mike View Post
If your still in spencer you might give field of dreams,battlegrounds or paintball valley a try. I've only been to valley and those guys are pretty cool. But I've heard good things about the other two and have rec'd invites from field of dreams. Plan on playing those fields soon.
HKALLDAY07 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups