PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 12:24 PM #1
Bobdole172

Info on 2008 Alien paintball gun

Just curious about this gun. My buddy sold me a bunch of stuff to get back into paintball and this was included in the grab bag. It's an alien from 2008. I don't know anything about them anyone that would like to shed some insight please do. From what I can tell it's similar to the ego, etek and dangerous powers I maybe wrong. But just looking for some info
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-19-2013, 12:25 PM #2
Bobdole172

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for posting it under the michigan section. I'm just looking to meet local guys for help and knowledge
Old 01-19-2013, 12:46 PM #3
robs45
Big Man

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
robs45 donated to help Peyton Trent
robs45 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
robs45 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
robs45 is Boss
robs45 supports DLX Technology
you are better deleting this thread and posting or reading in the alien thread under all the gun manufactors
Old 01-19-2013, 01:53 PM #4
Futureballpro2000
It's a lifestyle

Annual Supporting Member
Futureballpro2000 plays in the PSP
Futureballpro2000 is playing at Living Legends V
Futureballpro2000 is playing at Living Legends VII
Futureballpro2000 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Futureballpro2000 supports Team VICIOUS
Futureballpro2000 plays in the APPA D4 division
Well first off alien invasions (if that's wat ur talking about) aren't exactly the best gun for its price. I had one for like a few days and hated it, I ended up returning it. U should sell it and maybe get a older ego or Etek 4
18/0/0

Last edited by Futureballpro2000 : 01-19-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:04 PM #5
Bobdole172

Unhappy

So they were a more expensive gun but didn't perform to what they should've?
My gear is as followed
Ego 8
2011 etek 3 am
Fully built ion
Autococker karnivore
Old 01-19-2013, 02:10 PM #6
Futureballpro2000
It's a lifestyle

Annual Supporting Member
Yeh. U shood b fine on guns cuz of ur Etek and ego and karni
18/0/0
Old 01-19-2013, 03:47 PM #7
Bobdole172

Futureball do you know anyone that might be interested in it locally for say $200 it's super clean I noticed the used older models still go for 250 ad up
Old 01-19-2013, 04:01 PM #8
Futureballpro2000
It's a lifestyle

Annual Supporting Member
Not personally but cru does trade ins. Or u Could put it up on here.
18/0/0

Last edited by Futureballpro2000 : 01-20-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 04:30 PM #9
Bobdole172

I appreciate that I don't have a Paypal. I'm new to the whole pbnation. I might run up and check out cru right now
Old 01-19-2013, 06:31 PM #10
Futureballpro2000
It's a lifestyle

Annual Supporting Member
Cru isn't open right now. But tommorow the hours r 830 to 5 I'm pretty sure.
18/0/0
Old 01-19-2013, 08:17 PM #11
Infinity Kid
Lonely Island

Infinity Kid is playing at Living Legends VII
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid supports Team VICIOUS
Infinity Kid posts videos on PbNation
Infinity Kid supports DLX Technology
Why dont you list out in detail and info and pictures of the items you have, or PM me the info and I can let you know!
Old 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM #12
Bobdole172

OK guys I was misinformed, the helpful folks over at action paintball informed me I have a 2006 Alien interceptor. So here's the thing like I said I recently got back into paintball, my buddy sold me all of my stuff I've had it for about 2 months now, I tried the alien out 2 or 3 times it honestly wasn't awful, but not amazing so I put it in my extra gear bag in the garage. Well I saw last week an ad on Craigslist a guy wanted to trade a red bull fridge for a nicer paintball gun, I emailed him on the 1-19-13 saying I had an alien invasion I sent a pic and he wanted to trade well Wednesday 1-23-13 I stopped in action in Livonia haven't Been there in years and I was talking with all of the guys in there and they were super knowledgeable and I was telling the one guy about all of the stuff I got from my buddy and he wanted to check it out so he came out to my car and gave me tips on what equipment I might want to update in the future and then he was the one that identified the alien as an 06 interceptor and told me it was worth $200-$300 and said $300 was high. So I was thinking well its not bad. So the next evening I went to meet the guy to do the trade and explained in person what I found out the day prior and he was fine with it, we traded and an hour or so later he called me and said the gun was blowing air and I was like wtf and I told him I was on my way back to swap the stuff back because I felt bad and I insisted it was fine and he didn't mind putting a few bucks into it and making it running. So I felt bad and offered to trade stuff back because I haven't used the alien since I put it up since before Christmas and it was fine and then I was thinking I'm an idiot for not checking it but he didn't care to check it either. So I knew he was looking for a Tiberius 8 and I found a really good deal locally on one today so I forwarded him the link via text. He responded blowing up on me telling me I hustled and hosed him on the gun and I politely offered NUMEROUS times to exchange back even today. He kept telling me I initially offered to trade him a 2011 alien invasion, I looked back at all of our text and emails I never said 2011 I said alien invasion I informed him in person I confused the guns and he was fine with it, now he claims I didn't. So he claims I lied and hustled him, why would I text him if I cheated him? So he claims I lied, cheated him and hustled him I did in fact once again offer to trade him back and he said no several times. So then he said the alien only retailed for $250 new and I proved him wrong and he got nasty. I explained what the guy at action told me and he told me I'm a liar once again. So I offered yet again to trade back then I offered to meet her and pay to have the gun repaired and he denied. So at this point he started threatening me and says he's going to tell everyone hoe I screwed him. I told him I'd bet him $1000:to the $1 he'd put up to ,meet me at action and the guy could tell him what he told me. He is cutting his nose off to spite his face. So my point is what do I do, I've tried to rectify the situation and he isn't compromising, I've tried to prove a point and make this right? Am I in the wrong? I just got back into paintball not too long ago and I don't want to earn a bad rep I'm not like that
Old 01-31-2013, 10:31 AM #13
lross
VAMPED

lross owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
lross owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sometimes you just gottsa throw the towel in...

Sometimes you just gotta walk away. Sounds like you've done everything to make it right. One would think legitimate buying and selling would be easy, but there's always somebody that lives in a world those that of us that are "semi-sane"...except on the field...don't know. As an example, I've been selling stuff on Ebay since 2006. Mostly guitars, but also some pb gear as well. Never had an issue until last week. Actually two issues...selling a Empire BT TM-15 Woodsball/mil sim gun for my son and now I've had two buyers in two weeks buy the gun and not pay for it. Sent numberous e-mails asking them to let me know if they bought in error or just had second thoughts and I'd cancel the transaction so I could relist and ACTUALLY sell it. No response for either. Which forces me to wait days to get a case opened so I'm not charged sales fees for something I havent sold. Unbelievable.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:59 AM #14
Bobdole172

I appreciate that, honestly thank you! I am 24 year olds, I have respect for everyone. I am known for flying of the handle and getting hot, for once I didn't. I don't know why I didn't get nasty in return, something told me it wasn't worth it. My point of the whole rant was he called me the day of the transaction and I immediately offered to exchange back, he declined. So me being a nice guy I thought I'd share a deal with a fellow paintballer the guy was nice, the way he texted me and blew up just showed his ignorance, maturity and stupidity. The threats he made towards me, well I'm still offering to help him and make it right. Like Jesus Christ I offered to pay to have it fixed, I believe he got so hot because I proved him wrong. He told me my mom was a whore and other nice things. He ever told me he was going to *** rape me in the woods at the paintball field numerous times and I was like wow, guess he thought I was sexy. Point being if I screwed him and hustled him, why would I ever have texted him again?
Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM #15
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is playing at Living Legends VII
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
One thread is enough.

Also, since this did not transpire on PbNation, I am going to go ahead and close this. Iross gave some good advice though.
Closed Thread