PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-18-2013, 10:06 PM #1
kangello1

PB in Misawa?

Hey everyone just wondering if anyone knows of any decent PB going on in Misawa? I have orders and I'll be heading there in march and I wanted to bring my PB gear, but if its lame and not much going on I will just leave my stuff here in the states. Any info would be great thanks!
kangello1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-21-2013, 09:20 AM #2
mazzy-mao

well i got a bunch of fields listed here for Japan
http://pbimpactasia.wordpress.com/fields/ (don't mind it being dead, it's reconstructing)

but if you want i have some contacts of those serving in japan that might help you out just add me on fb or pm me

-kindly add me on fb if you want to know more paintball in the Asia Pacific
mazzy-mao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 11:55 AM #3
Jaden.Jackson

I know I'm late to this thread, but I have a team starting this season and I've been playing for 7 years and another teammate who's been playing for 8
Jaden.Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:36 AM #4
PaintinChik
Misawa Mayhem

Misawa Blue Ballerz

Last year a bunch of us here started a team and became a private org (fundraising purposes on base) called the Misawa Blue Ballerz. The team originally started out as an all female team (hence the name) but the demographics in this location are so small we couldn't drive enough chicks to join the team. This season is a co-ed season to see how much drive we can get. If you are interested check us out on fb. There is a "fan" page an a group player page. We've got a TON of new "meat" out there this year and quite a few vets who've played before or at least played last year on the team (like this guy right here ^^ lol)

Hopefully we will see you out on the field!!
PaintinChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:27 AM #5
JPNBaller

little late since ive already been to the field BOOM! haha this is kirk by the way.
JPNBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups