Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-30-2013, 07:58 AM #1
Umami
"That guy"

Umami supports our troops
North Korea Declares (State of) War

http://live.reuters.com/Event/North_Korea/70001409

Regardless of the state of their military armaments, North Korea has several nuclear weapons and one of the largest standing armies in the world.

****ing North Korea.

SOG
I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.

Last edited by Umami : 03-30-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Umami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-30-2013, 08:07 AM #2
pointblank_pb_09

North Korea has technically been at war with the Republic of Korea since they ended the Armistice earlier this year.

United States Navy
pointblank_pb_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:24 AM #3
Space Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umami View Post
http://live.reuters.com/Event/North_Korea/70001409

Regardless of the state of their military armaments, North Korea has several nuclear weapons and one of the largest standing armies in the world.

****ing North Korea.
North Korea does not have nuclear weapons. They are also nearly completely incapable of mobilizing thier own military.
Space Pope is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:28 AM #4
pointblank_pb_09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
North Korea does not have nuclear weapons. They are also nearly completely incapable of mobilizing thier own military.

LOL
......ok..

United States Navy
pointblank_pb_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:33 AM #5
The Ralpst

Quote:
They do have nuclear weapons, just not in a small enough size to fit to an ICBM (not that they have those anyway). They could potentially hit Seoul with nuclear and/or biological weapons. They also have a very large special forces contingent and hundreds of artillery pieces aimed at Seoul. NK can't threaten the US directly, but a war would cause immense damage to Seoul.

Believe me, I wish you were right.
"Ask a Russian engineer to design you a shoe, and he'll give you something that looks like the box the shoe came in. Ask him to design something that will slaughter Germans, and he turns into Thomas ******* Edison." - Neal Stephenson

Trauma'dOlive DM6 w/ Predator eyes
The Ralpst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:15 AM #6
Umami
"That guy"

Quote:
North Korea does not have nuclear weapons.
Have a source on that? Everything I'm reading says otherwise.

SOG
I am affiliated with Lurker Paintball. My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of LurkerPB.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:21 AM #7
F1VENOM

has been a member for 10 years
They have nuclear weapons but the existence of nuclear warheads is widely unknown (to our knowledge). Until they do something it's just posturing for relief of sanctions.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
F1VENOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:43 AM #8
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Brb NK launches nuke but just blows up on launch platform destroying themselves.

Maybe now we can see the combat effectiveness of these drones. Maybe launch acouple terminator prototypes along the DMZ.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:27 PM #9
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointblank_pb_09 View Post

LOL
......ok..
I Assume his point is that while they have detonated test devices, they are not weaponized, and they are nowhere near being able to slap one on a missile.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:52 PM #10
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

They are exhausting every formality they can to express their anger with the world in hopes of extorting it for money. Their next step would be to release information about where they had "missiles" aimed at in specific. Next would be their troops amassing at the border and starving to death for all of South Korea to watch. They've only become "serious" after we removed their ability to import U.S. goods. and other luxury items for their wealthy elite.
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:54 PM #11
Umami
"That guy"

SOG
Old 03-30-2013, 02:24 PM #12
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

It's a shame they've feel so backed up into a corner. The US has done everything in it's power to intimidate and instigate the regime, from crushing sanctions to flying nuclear capable planes 100 miles from their border, and the extremely threatened North Korea now feels it needs to fight to stop the aggression.

Can anyone answer again, why we feel the need to be so aggressive against their state? How does it benefit us?
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:25 PM #13
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraSuper View Post
It's a shame they've feel so backed up into a corner. The US has done everything in it's power to intimidate and instigate the regime, from crushing sanctions to flying nuclear capable planes 100 miles from their border, and the extremely threatened North Korea now feels it needs to fight to stop the aggression.

Can anyone answer again, why we feel the need to be so aggressive against their state? How does it benefit us?
How are we being the aggressors again?
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"
Old 03-30-2013, 02:29 PM #14
SupraSuper
Celebrate Diversity

Crippling sanctions are an act of war
SupraSuper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:33 PM #15
F1VENOM

Quote:
Crippling sanctions are an act of war
News to me.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:49 PM #16
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:

They are a threat to South Korea and Japan, both of which we hold close relations with, especially financially.

N. Korea has gone as far as to use artillery against S Korea on numerous occasions, sometimes claiming error, other times not.

Oh no... we flew planes by them?! In the meantime, they are directly threatening the US by claiming their development of nuclear bombs and ICBMs are for intended use against the US.

Our threats have only been reactionary thus far. I don't see the real problem.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:53 PM #17
yesme

It so cute you guys think you have a clue as to moves we may or may not have made against them. Judging from america's long list of "covert" ops against leaders of other countries, i would wager that we might be in the wrong.

I'm sure you guys will bad mouth me though, i mean here in america we only do whats right for the common man and all......
yesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:53 PM #18
F1VENOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
They are a threat to South Korea and Japan, both of which we hold close relations with, especially financially.

N. Korea has gone as far as to use artillery against S Korea on numerous occasions, sometimes claiming error, other times not.

Oh no... we flew planes by them?! In the meantime, they are directly threatening the US by claiming their development of nuclear bombs and ICBMs are for intended use against the US.

Our threats have only been reactionary thus far. I don't see the real problem.
You're forgetting about the torpedo incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesme View Post
It so cute you guys think you have a clue as to moves we may or may not have made against them. Judging from america's long list of "covert" ops against leaders of other countries, i would wager that we might be in the wrong.

I'm sure you guys will bad mouth me though, i mean here in america we only do whats right for the common man and all......
So more conspiracy conjecture?
Old 03-30-2013, 03:11 PM #19
Umami
"That guy"

Quote:

Who's the aggressor? They're consistently the aggressors in the region, and their state is one of the worst violators of human rights in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_...and_incursions

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1VENOM View Post
You're forgetting about the torpedo incident.
For the lazy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROKS_Cheonan_sinking

SOG
Old 03-30-2013, 03:34 PM #20
toolbandfan
The dude abides

toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Quote:

I'd give this trolling attempt a C+, at best.

Volucris basically stated it like it is. It's basically just "small man syndrome". Nothing will happen.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:38 PM #21
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
It is true that the U.S. is an international bully.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote