PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 02-13-2013, 09:46 AM #85
SR_Voodoo

SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SR_Voodoo owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Wooooo! Kidnappings and assassinations for all! This is going to be an interesting year.
Old 02-13-2013, 12:09 PM #86
Killer_Jezebel
Making Boys Cry Since 82

Killer_Jezebel supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ram2600 View Post
So it will be either Tapeworm or Grimace, as I have on very good information a French XO will be returning the German hospitality to a certain German General...

*cough* Purple Duct tape *Cough*

..... and now it begins.....

;-)
thats so adorable! But as you are MY property until I finish with you and return you to your General... you cant do anything.

We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat. They do not exist.
Queen Victoria
Killer_Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:05 PM #87
ram2600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Jezebel View Post
thats so adorable! But as you are MY property until I finish with you and return you to your General... you cant do anything.

all I have to say to that is... .HA!!!

// '14 I.O.N French General //
"1/2" of Custard PB Productions
ram2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:00 AM #88
Joey570
Joey Bones

Well I'd like to admit to my war crimes of last year's ION. During the breach of the wall that left me and my company of youths in confusion and scattered trying to keep the allies back things went from good to bad. I lost my cool after the beach invasion as I returned to camp and gave up my position as company leader and passed the torch to my co-leader. Who did a great job and is a hell of a player. I felt mocked and mis-treated by others due to me not looking like the boss people vision. From that and the way things went for me I just broke down. Spent a lot of time looking for a radio knowing that my arse was down the gutter, going back and forth to lost & found and looking all over in the woods. I believe I spent more time on Saturday looking for that damn thing than playing ball. I made sure my co-leader did the job I did and he stood out more than me. Times like that was when it sucked to be a budget player. The players in my company that stuck with me through the event became good friends though. During the time clocks for our missions we went out and did them hoping to succeed but our small numbers only acted as militia keeping back the allies. As Sunday came I kicked my *** out of the depressed state of my mind and went back into the motions of the lone wolf I like to play as. No rules to follow, just my mind and the sense of where the battle is. Lurked the back woods, hooking up with other groups, going through the jungle and back on the beaches. Lemme say to this day I still feel crappy for the way I did things and having a role to play with us losing that game. As Berlin came up a good friend from Stali who played alongside with me talked me into doing something I never though of doing. Going allied......different feeling and emotion. Something new as well. I felt wrong changing sides, I should of finished the season German I thought to myself. This is a long paragraph....but as Stalingrad creeps up this March I'm still torn into which side to go and how I'll be for this game. One thing though is that I am looking into being allied for this year's ION. 4 games of ION as a German I though I wonder how it is on the other side....But anyway I finally got the balls to come back on here and post for the first time in well forever. Now with a new mind set.

ION 09 (WON), Battle for Britian 09 (lost), ION 10 (lost), Millionthman Game (lost), Stalingrad 2011 (WIN), ION 11 (lost), Battle of Berlin 2011 (WIN), Stalingrad 12 (WIN), ION 12 (lost), Zombies Invade Berlin (WIN)
Joey570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:15 PM #89
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
So has anyone gone rogue and played with their own friends and not played a specific side?

I've thought about if you to together a group of 20 to 40 players, you could run your own missions.

If you get players to surrender, can you take them as P.O.W?

Are there any teams that setup shop in a town or set of buildings as their own?

Has anyone hacked communications channels?

How about kidnapping a general or XO? Ever been done?

The wheels are turning. Maybe set up a PB Nation Rogue Squad? We would need a tank (Treaddz, you in?) to move a high value target. Set up shop and trade commanders to the other sides. Maybe trade commanders for paint.

I think Allied is more my style since I like taking bunkers and working up more than defending. However I think I'm going to really like mini missions more than shooting the whole day.
Christian P is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:01 PM #90
SR_Voodoo

You have to be on a side and register for it. Basicly, what you are talking about is what the French do. They are the third entity of the game. Comm channels get listened over all the time. There are so many people with radios, its easy to listen or get stepped on. There have been kidnappings carried out. Its a part of the role playing aspect of the scenario.
Old 02-18-2013, 07:23 PM #91
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR_Voodoo View Post
You have to be on a side and register for it. Basicly, what you are talking about is what the French do. They are the third entity of the game. Comm channels get listened over all the time. There are so many people with radios, its easy to listen or get stepped on. There have been kidnappings carried out. Its a part of the role playing aspect of the scenario.
Pfft. The French are amateurs.

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
deadpooll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:30 PM #92
SR_Voodoo

Oh yeah. Thats right. Then there is Tyrell.
Old 02-19-2013, 12:16 AM #93
Grazi
Hoagies...Ya hoagies

Grazi is playing at Living Legends V
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Grazi supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpooll View Post

Pfft. The French are amateurs.
Says the mouth with little walk to back it up. Heh
MVP: ROME 2045 ~ French Indian War 2854
Grazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:45 AM #94
Gunslingers
capt.Tank

Cool

Quote:
You worked? Most French I saw just sat around drinking wine and eating cheese. Since, I thought the French motto was "Why fight a war, when you can have the Americans and British do it for you"
Hello Mr Deadpool as well as rollplayers, gamers,Greman Dogs and american Pig swine alike it was a pleasant Rouge was it not But dont forget that the mighty Adolph sheep"last name Pernounced Shep not as it is spelled" was a good distance infront of many of your brave and noble troops assisting Them by showing them the way to the Germans which was difficult to find for some do to all ammunition that was flying around and carnage but it is understandable the mistake there was alot of smoke to and all those flags that my fellow french men were waving could cause great distraction with all of the pretty colors flying around after all and after all the fine wine during our campaign we shared with you which is quite invigorating i might add. Perhaps you had enduldged in a "little" as to not see totally clear how noble we French can be. But do not worry We Forgive you for your mistake of drinking to much which is one i have know to make as well from time to time and look forward to seeing you and your fellow Americans in this next Great battle to come
The Tet Offensive "Vietnam" MVT 2013
Battle for Brittian Allied MOFO 2013
Allied XO Ion 2014
BEWARE THE WRAITH OF THE ADOLPH

Last edited by Gunslingers : 02-19-2013 at 05:12 AM.
Gunslingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:53 AM #95
Gunslingers
capt.Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_Jezebel View Post
I worked just fine with the French... but my Army likes to shoot first and ask later... Plus when French are shooting them point blank... they get angry....

But, I, and my XOs played just fine. Thanks
Please forgive Those that did shoot your people they probably engaged in two much wine drinking " like Deadpool" the night before and mistook waving with shooting.......it is a comon mistake....honestly... if you dont eat your cheese with your wine it may affect your mind.
Allied XO Ion 2014

Last edited by Gunslingers : 02-19-2013 at 05:01 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:05 AM #96
Gunslingers
capt.Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian P View Post
So has anyone gone rogue and played with their own friends and not played a specific side?

I've thought about if you to together a group of 20 to 40 players, you could run your own missions.

If you get players to surrender, can you take them as P.O.W?

Are there any teams that setup shop in a town or set of buildings as their own?

Has anyone hacked communications channels?

The wheels are turning. Maybe set up a PB Nation Rogue Squad? We would need a tank (Treaddz, you in?) to move a high value target. Set up shop and trade commanders to the other sides. Maybe trade commanders for paint.

I think Allied is more my style since I like taking bunkers and working up more than defending. However I think I'm going to really like mini missions more than shooting the whole day.
Yes!!!! my friend This element you speak of is the French. In the past we have kidnapped leaders, blown up bases, stolen props It is what we do. Everything you ask is what the french do we are the unpredictable element of the game Friend, or enemy is only a payment away.When the French are on the field.
Allied XO Ion 2014

Last edited by Gunslingers : 02-19-2013 at 05:08 AM.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 AM #97
Killer_Jezebel
Making Boys Cry Since 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian P View Post

Oh Rammmmm! Care to reply? My friendly french hostage?

Queen Victoria
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 AM #98
Killer_Jezebel
Making Boys Cry Since 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslingers View Post
Please forgive Those that did shoot your people they probably engaged in two much wine drinking " like Deadpool" the night before and mistook waving with shooting.......it is a comon mistake....honestly... if you dont eat your cheese with your wine it may affect your mind.
hmm, could be.

Queen Victoria
Old 02-19-2013, 11:16 AM #99
warthog6
Paintball Video Nuggets

warthog6 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
It is a common mistake the French make. Let's hope hope this year they are more disciplined so there is no confusion as to their intentions!

Paintball Video Nuggets
warthog6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:57 PM #100
Gunslingers
capt.Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog6 View Post
It is a common mistake the French make. Let's hope hope this year they are more disciplined so there is no confusion as to their intentions!
usually it happens after they have been shot at first like last year but i know that if they allowed the barrel tappingin some cases this could be avoided anyways no matter what german ,American or french there is always gun happy people out there that sometimes use there head for no more than a hat rack and the cooler minds out there need to try and keep them under control.
Allied XO Ion 2014
Old 02-19-2013, 06:46 PM #101
Ralph Dimlott
PVN Correspondent

Ralph Dimlott owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
It feels kind of early but...time to start crankin' out German propaganda! Go Germany!

WAR is a CRAPGAME!
PROPAGANDA is an ART!
Ralph Dimlott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:10 PM #102
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazi View Post
Says the mouth with little walk to back it up. Heh
Please you and you merry band of cheese eating buffoons learned all you know from our CEO.

So, I fart in your general direction!

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
deadpooll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:29 PM #103
Ralph Dimlott
PVN Correspondent

Ralph Dimlott owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Please you and you merry band of cheese eating buffoons learned all you know from our CEO.

So, I fart in your general direction!
Every time you share an idea with the rest of us it's like you farted.

WAR is a CRAPGAME!
PROPAGANDA is an ART!
Ralph Dimlott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:44 PM #104
warthog6
Paintball Video Nuggets

warthog6 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslingers View Post
Please forgive Those that did shoot your people they probably engaged in two much wine drinking " like Deadpool" the night before and mistook waving with shooting.......it is a common mistake....honestly...
From what I understand due to past experience fighting alongside the Resistance, French agents don't walk onto the field with weapons UNLESS they've been contracted to perform some type of combat operation. In other words, french aggression never occurs without high command's blessing. There really are no "rogue" french units. Just putting that out there for consideration.

Paintball Video Nuggets
warthog6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 PM #105
Gunslingers
capt.Tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by warthog6 View Post
From what I understand due to past experience fighting alongside the Resistance, French agents don't walk onto the field with weapons UNLESS they've been contracted to perform some type of combat operation. In other words, french aggression never occurs without high command's blessing. There really are no "rogue" french units. Just putting that out there for consideration.
Srry my friend that is wimsical fancy you have granted the french resistance.Granted they have less people than the german and the allies but to say that every action done on the field is directly from command....I have always respected the fine leadership that we the french have been blessed with but you my friend. Are seeing things a step below walking on water. And pay a great compliment to The Great General Grazi and those that have come before will you be asking him to turn water into wine next...
Allied XO Ion 2014

Last edited by Gunslingers : 02-20-2013 at 01:15 PM.
ReplyScenario Ups