PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyScenario Ups

Old 11-04-2013, 06:26 PM #1
mq.awesome

big games

does any one know any big games that might be happening around the bay area. I live in oakland and my parents won't drive me anymore then 2 hours away. Also how much does it cost and stuff
mq.awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2013, 09:29 PM #2
loougle

Annual Supporting Member
loougle has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
loougle has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
loougle supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mq.awesome View Post
does any one know any big games that might be happening around the bay area. I live in oakland and my parents won't drive me anymore then 2 hours away. Also how much does it cost and stuff
Costs completely vary but the big one is paint, how much paint you plan on shooting.

Cost - entry, paint and air

Depending your gear you may want some specific gear for big games like more pod packs, hydration bladder, etc.

Last edited by loougle : 11-04-2013 at 09:32 PM.
loougle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:15 PM #3
Tx_Troy

We just played a scenario game in Louisiana last weekend at Paintball Command. Big ups for Charlie and Carrie! We were fortunate enough to get to play with Type 3 team(my daughters team).
But costs do vary, as equipment. Plan on 1-2 cases of paint at around $60 a case. Entry for 2 day scenario games is around $70.
Your best bet to find info is too just check with your local field, and of course on here PB NATION!
Good luck and keep learning! It only gets funner!
Tx_Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:48 PM #4
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
Check to see if the game your attending or wanting to attend has an early registration, if so you could possibly get a cheaper entry price or a cheaper paint price.

Big Games and Scenario games are different, don't be confused by the terminology. Most big games are day games, meaning 8-12 hours of play then it's over. Scenario games usually run 24 hours or two days and no night play (usually due to the fields insurance).

Big Game - One day of balls to the wall fun, maybe one -multiple objectives to determine a winning side.

Scenario games - 2 day event usually, missions every hour, props, general kills, spies, tanks, saboteurs, engineers, you name it, if it can happen in real life (minus the death part) it is usually a part of a scenario game. Once missions, props and other points are accessed, the side with the most points wins.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyScenario Ups