PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 01-17-2013, 10:53 AM #1
PrecisionPaintballDE

Delaware Precision - Team Building / Tryouts

All,

As the 2013 paintball season approaches, we are looking to build a(few) team(s). Our players skill level ranges from rookie to D2, and collectively, we would like to build a team for regional tournaments such as the MAPL and/or EPL, and national tournaments such as the PSP and NPPL. Many of our players have competed at these levels in the past.

The tournaments we gear our teams towards will be dependent on the skill levels of the players. These teams will be managed by Precision Paintball, who will assume responsibility for travel arrangements, and communication of necessary information to the players. I am a project manager by trade, so I do not foresee any trouble keeping a(few) team(s) organized and running smoothly.

While we are not currently offering direct sponsorship, I am open to the idea, once our team's performance and publicity make it a feasible option. I am, however, certainly willing to utilize my connections with manufacturers to help our team thrive. We are also open to team incentive programs (Silver,Gold,and Platinum level plans), for our field teams.

We are looking for dedicated players from Division 5 through Division 2. We are not focused on your skill level to play, however your skill level will ultimately determine what Division you compete in. Dedication and the ability to focus is key. We are willing to run drills and do whatever it takes to achieve the best potential from our players.

I am willing to put in the time and effort to build this(these) team(s), as long as the player is willing to do the same. Our goal is to build not only a team, but a brand, that will be known throughout the industry. All we need is you.

Your comments are welcome. I understand my "Grand Vision" is a great distance from becoming a reality, but we will get there. Feel free to PM me with any questions, or send me a direct email at sjames@precisionpaintball.net
PrecisionPaintballDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-17-2013, 01:07 PM #2
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Question - You said looking for teams that play leagues such as the mapl, epl, and psp. How do you plan to get these teams when you only have an NPPL field? Do you plan on getting a psp field for these teams?
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:23 PM #3
PrecisionPaintballDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
Question - You said looking for teams that play leagues such as the mapl, epl, and psp. How do you plan to get these teams when you only have an NPPL field? Do you plan on getting a psp field for these teams?
Thanks for the question. While you are correct that we only have an NPPL field at this time, a PSP field is undoubtedly in our future. Until a PSP field becomes a reality, will will plan to run drills/practice utilizing the field we have, and considering the purchase of a few crucial PSP bunkers as we make the transition.

Essential gun skills and position awareness can be taught on any bunker type, but for practice on official layouts, we would be willing to travel to local/regional fields, such as OXCC,PAP, and possibly Mansion House, for layout practice against other teams.

We welcome you to join us, and look forward to meeting you in the future.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:38 PM #4
niza
EMPIRE

niza plays in the APPA D4 division
niza supports Empire
niza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:36 PM #5
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrecisionPaintballDE View Post
Thanks for the question. While you are correct that we only have an NPPL field at this time, a PSP field is undoubtedly in our future. Until a PSP field becomes a reality, will will plan to run drills/practice utilizing the field we have, and considering the purchase of a few crucial PSP bunkers as we make the transition.

Essential gun skills and position awareness can be taught on any bunker type, but for practice on official layouts, we would be willing to travel to local/regional fields, such as OXCC,PAP, and possibly Mansion House, for layout practice against other teams.

We welcome you to join us, and look forward to meeting you in the future.
Gotcha, makes sense. Good luck to you guys
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:53 PM #6
Markie mark
UM...

Markie mark plays in the APPA D4 division
Markie mark has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Markie mark supports DLX Technology
Very Interesting
Old 01-17-2013, 10:17 PM #7
thekid302
GmFb

thekid302 is playing at Living Legends V
thekid302 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
thekid302 supports Pev's Paintball
thekid302 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
sounds great!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:59 PM #8
PrecisionPaintballDE

Open Scrimmages - Precision Paintball

Precision Paintball will be hosting Open Scrimmages this Sunday, January 27, 2013. We will be offering No Field Fee and $5 All Day air! Paint will be $45, $50, and $55 per case.

Come out and see where you stand as we gear up for the 2013 Tournament Season!
ReplyRegional Ups