Old 01-22-2013, 01:54 PM #22
MstrKey

MstrKey is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
MstrKey is for the Gunfight
MstrKey supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmc1146 View Post
if you have not shot an angel sb, i would keep my suggestions to myself, till you do. all angels that came out were ahead of their time. everyone just follows and make improvement over their design and call it something else. angels were made not for kids. if you would have own one and disassemble one yourself, you would know what i am talking about. and why are talking about angels when this is a vanguard forum? lets talk about that instead.

i finished my bolt project and cant wait to test it. i just hope that i makes a dramatical improvement like the one i did for my threshold.
Ya I've done all that. Make any argument you want......they went out of business for a reason. Nobody wanted their crap anymore

Angel was not always ahead of their time. They came out with working vision guns late. They kept making 90 frames way past the point when anyone really cared about them. Their programming was always behind. Their build quality was getting worse when everyone else was getting better.
Their LPR's and regs were the least user friendly(LPRs not even adjustable without a kit) for a longer than just about any other major company. Their ASAs were crap until their later years. A lot of their revolutionary features were actually pretty crappy. Like Cops, sensi, angel air. Original doesn't mean you're leading the pack. I could make a gun out of cheese and call it revolutionary but in reality it's stupid.

Now that being said.........I'd like to see some pictures of your bolt tip.

ETEK 3LT, with 14" Ti boomstick and cure 3 + bolt F/S

Vanguard creed eyes, membrane, bolt pin, detents, gaskets, schraders, orings and more F/s[/color]

Old school angel poppets/cup seals(LCD and A4/speed), spring detents(not sure which models) F/S
MstrKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement