Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2016, 06:52 PM #1
Join Date: Oct 2016
Can someone please I.D this gun?

Hello all,

I am new to this forum, but I used to be into paintball when I was younger

I am going through my parents old stuff and I find all of my paintball gear, including some guns and parts.

Attached is my last gun I was playing with before I stopped playing.

Can anyone please refresh my memory and tell me what kind of gun this is? Make and model?

I wanted to do some research on it, and possibly get it taken to a shop to see if it still works and could be used if I go play with some friends or my company for team bonding (aka I get to hit my coworkers with paintballs instead of my fist)

I am not sure if this belongs in another thread or not- so if so please let me know and I can post it there to get some help

Thanks and any help is much appreciated! Glad to see so many people still love paintball though
Attached Images
File Type: pdf IMG_3322.1.pdf (188.4 KB, 45 views)
BmorePB90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 10-14-2016, 11:33 PM #2
Wow, it is blue.
Fubarius's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: New Richmond, WI
Annual Supporting Member
Fubarius is a Moderator
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
ICD Freestyle. 04 model I believe.

Quite a few aftermarket parts on it too. CP HPR and on/off ASA. Aftermarket LPR (AKA SCM I believe, and dang that's a lot of acronyms in two sentences). Aftermarket feed neck of some type. Dye grips.
David Johnson, AKA Fubarius.

Nunquam emere quid potes facere
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 01:31 AM #3
lp04's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: east texas
 has been a member for 10 years
lp04 plays in the PSP
lp04 donated to help Peyton Trent
lp04 plays in the APPA D5 division
Yes it's an 04 you can see where the side plates were with the screw holes there. The 05 didn't have them
I dont always get called a racist. But when I do,I just won an argument with an Obama supporter.

Legacy Liquids
Premium e liquid
lp04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump